Author Topic: Highly Realistic Wolf Map~  (Read 2223 times)

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
Highly Realistic Wolf Map~
« on: December 11, 2013, 10:25:59 pm »
Salutations~ My name is Trixxy and I am in desperate need of a map for my wolf Roleplay. I'll tell you a bit about the Roleplay as some of the information may help you with the map! This Roleplay is highly realistic. At the beginning there are four packs with only an alpha male, alpha female, their pups and few wolves they brought in to breed with their pups. When pups grow older, they have a choice. They can either leave the pack, find a mate and start their own pack or stay within the pack. I need a large map with a lot of different dens and camp sites. Now sense this is highly realistic, wolves don't actually sleep in "Dens" they actually stay in a meadow or open spots of the forest. When a female gets pregnant she leaves to find a birthing den and the pack follows. She and the pups are the only allowed in the den, sometimes the father is allowed but that is rare. The others sleep and guard outside of the den, hunting for her and providing her with the usual necessities. These birthing dens are usually near water as the mother cannot leave her pups for long. When pups reach a certain age they abandon the birthing den and go to a rendezvous site where the older pups stay with one other wolf (Normally a beta). The rest of the pack hunts and brings back food for them. When the pups become full grown that is when the choice comes: Stay or Leave. Those who choose to stay are brought back to the original camp, the ones who leave are scared off the territory.

What I am trying to say is there needs to be a lot of birthing dens, rendezvous sites and a lot of camps as the pack number will grow. I am going to need about 5 birthing dens and rendezvous sites in each territory with one pack camp. The actual map will need to be very large for it to fit this much. It needs to be super realistic meaning no giant rock dens (that isn't natural!) they need to look like nature made them or a fox. There needs to be a lot of water and food.

If you are having troubles with birthing dens look at WolfQuest dens. Rendezvous sites are normally either a small island,  meadows, or just safe areas. Please make this as realistic as possible! Make everything look natural. (I am going for a Yellowstone type looking place.) Thanks so much if you do this! I know it may take a while so please take your time! There is always room for another Alpha (Duh :P) so if you want I can give you the position in return for making the map.

Here are some pictures of what I want the territory to be like and what must be there:

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
Re: Highly Realistic Wolf Map~
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 11:11:19 pm »
This sounds great!
I can do this but it may be mid January before it's done. I can promise you a highly detailed map!

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 03:24:33 am »
This sounds great!
I can do this but it may be mid January before it's done. I can promise you a highly detailed map!

Really? Thank you! And please, take all the time you need. I can wait ^.^

Offline unnbrellas

• View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2013, 03:41:58 am »
^-^ Your Welcome! I'll work on it as much as I can.
I do need some details though.Map width? And how would you like the borders marked?

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2013, 04:10:07 am »
Not sure about the width... Hmmm... How about 20000 (<-- If that's too much you can lower it o.o too little you can raise it) And I would like borders to be marked by a few odd looking trees or maybe some kind of destroyed rocks/other things (Like a natural disaster too them). Also there is one ultra powerful pack that has their territory at the top of the tallest mountain, they also have the most territory and about three deer herds in their territory. :3 If you need any more details just ask and I will be glad to answer~

Offline Bohimei

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • *Hisses at sunlight*
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2013, 05:41:12 am »
Not sure about the width... Hmmm... How about 20000 (<-- If that's too much you can lower it o.o too little you can raise it) And I would like borders to be marked by a few odd looking trees or maybe some kind of destroyed rocks/other things (Like a natural disaster too them). Also there is one ultra powerful pack that has their territory at the top of the tallest mountain, they also have the most territory and about three deer herds in their territory. :3 If you need any more details just ask and I will be glad to answer~

Hey there :D I would love to join this RP if the map is created owo; But, I think maybe the map might need to be between 40000 - 50000 in width to hold all the details and stuff o-o Just a suggestion, but it gives lots more to explore too :D

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2013, 11:11:21 am »

Hey there :D I would love to join this RP if the map is created owo; But, I think maybe the map might need to be between 40000 - 50000 in width to hold all the details and stuff o-o Just a suggestion, but it gives lots more to explore too :D

Of course you can join once the map is created~ :3
@MochaCocoa: Can you change the size to 50000 please?

Offline unnbrellas

• View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2013, 11:47:19 am »
50,000 is HUGE, but 40,000 is more manageable... I'll see what I can do.

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2013, 07:41:23 pm »
Alright thanks so much~

Offline unnbrellas

• View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2013, 01:56:04 am »
Its no problem~

If it's not to much to ask, may I be an Alpha? :)