Author Topic: Friskey's Arties  (Read 1960 times)

Offline Kendel

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Moved. Moved. Moved.
    • View Profile
Friskey's Arties
« on: December 12, 2013, 09:48:07 pm »
I decided to split my gallery into two threads, one for photography and then one for art. It just seemed to be more clean. My other gallery thread will contain plain photography, while this one holds traditional art, editorial designs, graphics, or whatever else you want to have, let's say. I just want to get it out there that I don't want people tracing, copying, or using my art without written permission. It's just rude not to. Thanks guuyss!
PS: This is kind of a WIP so there won't be too much stuff.

You won't see me drawing digitally often (unless I draw it out on paper and then trace it) since I have no tablet and absolutely no talent in drawing with a mouse. So until I get a tablet whenever I get a tablet, this thread will /hopefully/ be overflowing with traditional drawings, edits, and colored linearts. Maybe. I said maybe ;u; This is my main gallery thread on the Official FeralHeart Forum Boards. If you want to view my photography thread or view my other galleries, look at the 'Links' section below.

Traditional Art
Pen to paper.

Smooth wolf sketchy thing. Feel free to turn this into a lineart.
More to come soon.

Editorials & Graphics
Edited images made for others or myself. Feel free to ask for one.

Will be added soon.

Links
If you want to contact me or view my gallery elsewhere, feel free to use the links provided. If someone claims to be 'Frosty-Friske' or 'TechieDelay,' they are not. Don't trust them. These are safe links and shouldn't put you in any kind of harm or hurt.

- deviantART: Frosty-Friske (main account)
http://www.frosty-friske.deviantart.com

- Photography thread: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=41470.msg576629#msg576629
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 10:11:27 pm by TechieDelay »