Author Topic: :.|No More|.:Canine RP:Mature:Police & Criminial Canine RP:  (Read 22946 times)

Koolwolfe

Re: :.|No More|.:Canine RP:Mature:Police & Criminial Canine RP:
« Reply #120 on: December 22, 2013, 08:18:49 pm »
(( Dec is a new Charcater I am getting rid of Delgaod and Viva by telling Rocky to kill them, Since dec is the lead dog. :3 Please look back to the next page since I posted my response. :3  ))
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 08:20:26 pm by TruleighWolfe »

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 22, 2013, 08:31:25 pm »
((Alrighty))

||Rocky||

Concern rose inside of Rocky as he stared at Dec for a moment, before averting his gaze onto Viva. She seemed to be harassing Thrishu again with Teshae nearby. Letting out a sharp bark, he launched himself over to the two, hoping to barrel into Viva and into the door. He readied his jaws by opening them early, ready to latch them around Viva's neck, that is, if he aimed correctly and knocked her over. ((crappy post and short ;v;))

Koolwolfe

« Reply #122 on: December 22, 2013, 08:34:56 pm »

Teshae

Finally Teshae made it to the door as she tried to go through it. Viva growled loudly as she was tumbled over she then said "KNOCK IT OFF! Why the hell are you doing this anyway!" Viva growled loudly.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 22, 2013, 08:48:53 pm »

||Rocky||

Pinning Viva down, Rocky stared hard into her eyes, a low growl escaping his jaws as he scowled. He raised a paw for a moment, before placing it down onto his opponent. "Sorry, Viva. But orders are orders," Rocky snarled, his eyes glinting. Tightening his claws, he gave Viva a harsh look, before swooping down with his jaws opened to end her life.

[[hnng sorry powerplay owo

Koolwolfe

« Reply #124 on: December 22, 2013, 08:53:11 pm »

Teshae

Teshae watched as a police dog ended another police dog's life, she just blinked in amazement as she dragged herself to the opening of the door, wincing in pain.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #125 on: December 22, 2013, 09:17:23 pm »
((Bump))

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 22, 2013, 10:33:00 pm »

-Comma-

The fae looked around at the unfolding chaos, To her surprise both sides seemed about equal in the fight, then she looked to see a police dog kill another police dog. "Madness, absolute chaos... Just how I like it." Comma snickered to herself. For now the German shepherd stayed out of the fight, waiting for her opening to dash back onto the streets again. (Short)[/color]

Whoops...

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 23, 2013, 12:07:42 am »
((Umm if you hadn't read my previous posts Tori was ordered to attack one of the canines and stopped on command, Kendall and Duke have already stopped fighting and are near the humans side so I'm not really sure why you've said they were still fighting and are now being beaten for what they haven't done? Also why's Kendall being attack? I haven't had a chance to post for her and now she's being practically threatened to be killed. And in a police situation I hightly doubt they would beat the animal for not following a command, a different form of discipline would be used))
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 23, 2013, 01:24:16 am »
I'm gonna have to ask the same thing as Taylor..))

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 23, 2013, 01:44:54 am »
(Well I'm still slightly confused, I'm just trying to write something that would be able to fit in with the roleplaying currently until it gets to a point where I understand. Sorry!)

Whoops...