Author Topic: :.|No More|.:Canine RP:Mature:Police & Criminial Canine RP:  (Read 22817 times)

Koolwolfe

Re: :.|No More|.:Canine RP:Mature:Police & Criminial Canine RP:
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2013, 01:56:13 am »

Teshae

Teshae then replied "Act, well behaved. Obey them. Act like you love them. Whine a lot and try to get to them. I used to be with them, until Viva took my place." She sighed lowly, she then circled around her cage as Delgado was dragged away to chase a dog, she then added "Well, here comes someone else." Teshae laid down her breathing relaxed no sooner after.

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2013, 02:45:57 am »
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 02:49:02 am by ~|~Cookie~|~ »

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2013, 03:02:41 am »

||Thrishu||

Flicking an ear casually, Thrishu remained silent as he continued to listen to the two females' words. He decided to slip out of the conversation, probably into dreams, but he decided it was best to just listen, rather than to speak or doze off. He twitched slightly when he noticed Delgado heading out to chase of probably some random dog, and he did not acknowledge anything as he remained still. An occasional yawn escaped his jaws - a sign of nervousness for the victim who apparently was needed to be chased off. Thrishu snorted at the bi-colored female's comment. "As if I would love any of them." He muttered softly under his breath, keeping these words to himself.

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2013, 04:10:22 am »

-Comma-

Comma flicked her ears and slightly let her attention of the other fae disappear as she watched a police dog leave. Her attention went back to the female and she gave a huff
"Love them?" she slightly laughed at that idea, loving them would almost be as if being dependent to them to make you happy. It was unneeded. "Alright so if we can just act good then maybe we have a chance... Will the other police dogs be present? If they see us acting they might try and start a fight with us to ruin our chances." she remarked, shaking her fur loosely. The plan seemed alright but a long shot. It would be a bearable task for most. Comma did a circle or two around her pillow before resting her head on the pillow, it would be a long day tomorrow, a very long day.

Whoops...

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2013, 05:49:55 am »
Hold onto your undies. I've got a complicated one here.

||Name||

Omaha

Position: Vigilante (Kinda like- a lone street law enforcement, takes law into his own... paws... outside the police department[Not affiliated with the police department])  [[Hope this is ok o3o]]

Police or Criminal?: Well, a little bit of both. (Longs to do good, but defies the police in doing so, also, -See Other for more details.- o3o)

Crush: Nope

Personality: Well, Omaha is quite the character. He's got a few- mental quirks that result in a drastic personality change at random times. His true self is kind, caring, and protective, always ready to take life by the horns and protect the innocent. But little things will set him off, ending with him turning violent.  (See "other" for more)

Human's Picture: He works alone

Human's Gender: N/A

Human's Personality: N/A

Human's Name: N/A

Other: Omaha was born and bred to be a military dog on a base in the jungles of Vietnam. Once trained, he was deployed with a platoon to keep the peace in the small country. In his four years of serving, he's seen some pretty messed up, violent things and has fought in numerous little battles or skirmishes that occasionally broke out. After sustaining an injury in the field, he was retired from the Army and sent back to the U.S. However, it quickly became apparent that he suffers from an extreme case of Post-traumatic Stress Syndrome. Because of this, he is haunted by what he saw in the bush, and now the smallest things will freak him out. Anything- a sound, a sight, anything at all- that reminds him of anything from the war, will transform him into a completely different canine. Once being set off, his mind tunes itself back to the war mindset, and he believes whole-heartedly that he is back in the jungle, and in turn, will become excessively violent and attack anything his jaws will close upon as he sees all as an enemy in this mindset. After such an episode, when he is back in his right mind, he has no recollection of what he has done. Extreme anger or stress will also set him off into this mindset.

Since returning to the U.S., however, he has longed to continue to serve for it. But because of these violent "outbursts," no department would dare take him, and he was quickly doomed to be put down in a shelter. Managing to pull off an escape, he now roams the streets with full intentions of helping the community for the greater good, without the help of those pesky police forces who wouldn't bother take him in. His motives are pure, but his sudden violent snaps of flashbacks does hinder this.

[[Dem 'Nam flashbacks.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 05:57:05 am by JimMoriarty »
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Koolwolfe

« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2013, 07:41:55 am »
((Accepetd))
Teshae

Teshae then replied "You can loose your sanity here if you want. I really don't mind." She rolled her eyes at Viva, and tossed her pillow into Thrishu's kennel, she grabbed Delgado's pillow and yanked it into her cage as she soon fell asleep.

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2013, 01:20:16 pm »
TrueleighWolfe, could you respond to my post? x3))

The amazing Derp!

Koolwolfe

« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2013, 03:37:03 pm »
((As Delgado? Sure. x3 ))

Delgado

Delgado let out an ear pricing bark as he bought the mutt's sent as he was let off he leash he caught up to her and nipped at her pads causing her to loose concentration and hit face way into an alley. Delgado snickered he then said "I wouldn't run Chika. I can do more damage to your face, and I don't suppose you would want to get your fur dirty?" He chuckled as he walked up to her and howled as the human's came, Delgado held her down as the human's attempted to muzzle her.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2013, 04:35:21 pm »
[[Yippie Skippie!

Omaha

The Malinois trotted down the sidewalk of the downtown street, his double military dogtags jingling against each other as they dangled from his chain necklace. Ears flat, he intentionally avoided eye contact with the passing humans who glared down at the stray in disapproval. The sounds of the bustling city life were also something he made vain attempts at tuning out, as a blowing tire, a revving engine, shouting people, could easily snap him into his "other-guy" mentality, and he knew it. Living in the city for a good year now, he has learned to put a lid on his flashback flip outs caused by city noise, and most of the time is able to contain himself before causing harm. While he kept his eyes down, he still managed to keep a vigilant watch of his surroundings for the slightest signs of trouble. His patrol seeming somewhat in vain in the currently peaceful street, Omaha let out a huff and quickly made his way off into the alley way which he had dubbed his home. It was somewhat secluded, and quieter than being out on the street, a good place for him to be. Running his tongue over his nose, he sprang up onto a dumpster with a thud. After pacing in a few ritualistic circles, he finally lay down on the cool metal lid, eyes centered on the activity of the street just past his alley way opening.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2013, 06:42:07 pm »

The amazing Derp!