Author Topic: ||University|| Open and Accepting  (Read 22223 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: ||University|| Open and Accepting rated-m
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2013, 02:25:25 pm »

?Aimee Taylor?
A flash of black flew down the road as Aimee continued on her way to university. The traffic didn't seem as bad as usual so she could probably just make it, although the traffic lights made it rather frustrating as she was prone to getting caught in them. Taking her left hand off the wheel she ran her hand across her cheek as she let out a huff-the car jerking to a stop at the traffic lights. Rolling her eyes she slammed her hand onto the wheel "Stupid damn lights!" She scolded as she slouched back in her seat. Watching as the lights began to change-revving the engine as soon as light hit green the car began to move forward. It took about 5 minutes for Brickston to finally come into view-checking the clock a smile grew across her face as it was dot on quarter to. Driving into the school parking lot she began searching for a place, seeing one near a smaller orange car. Pulling into the space she turned the key and pulled it out, carefully she opened the door, shut it then locked it. Quickly she slipped through the small gap and speed walked into the bulding.

Seeing everyone was still wondering around the corridor she let out a sigh of relief-they must be having the late starts they usually had. Walking towards her tall silver locker she began turning the dial until it had her combinatian in '888' and the door popped open. Pulling the door fully open she opened her bag and began placing in a pile of books until they were all neatly set in-looking in the mirror at the back of the metal locker she fiddled on with her hair a little then smiled-pulling out her body spray she sprayed it across her body then put it in her bag. Stepping back Aimme slammed shut the thin door and locked it back up. Turning she noticed the two twins playfighting as usual and a chuckle escaped past her lips as she watched one of the teachers walk over and order them to stop. Teeling a light tap on her back she turned to see Aaron, Kieran, Ryan, John, Liam and Shauna standing behind her. "Took you guys long enough eh?!" She joked knowing they were in before her "You serious Aimee? We've been here longer than you-but being lates your jobby aye?" Aaron muttered with a wink-so she shook her head "Shh then no one knows!", "Umm I think everyone does.." Shauna spoke smiling. The other three seemed amused by the small, playful talk by the teens. They all remained slouched around the corridors.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2013, 04:39:06 pm »

? Cameron Darley ?
Cameron drove through the streets heading to the university as there seemed to be little traffic where she was. Cam drove for a few minutes and arrived at a small parking lot with a few other cars, some she recognized. She parked a space  or two away from the other cars and got out, taking her pack and putting her phone in her pant pocket. Cam locked the car and started to head off.

On her way there she saw a few people she remembered and they had a conversation for a small time before each going off the their next class. Cameron kept on walking as she saw Leigh and Ziroh play fighting again as a teacher came to separate them. Cam just shook her head and kept on walking, but still getting caught and catting with friends.

Whoops...

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2013, 10:12:57 pm »

The large student body of those outside of the university were most noticeable for the third year student as she began to pace herself amoungst the crowd to avoid being bumped into but then again, that wasn't likely to happen as the masses of students did not often care for another and rather wished to rush to class just as much as Anastacia did.  An earlier ruckus caused one of the professors to come out, possibly in dismay and upset at the fact that two adults would've engaged in a brawl and she only knew this from the whispers she heard about her. Shaking her head in disappointment, she shuffled her way through the crowd and was pushed about as usual but her small stature did not define her was fragile in such situation as she easily pulled herself toward and walk the campus. Her head dipped a bit as she entered the History classroom and by the look of it, she was the last to enter besides the absent professor that was most likely still rearranging and using his last minutes to review the material he had to go over for today's lesson.

The classroom was much more like an auditorium as it was suppose to seat nearly 300, depending on what day it was and what professor was assigned to the room. The woman didn't struggle at all claiming a seat as she went up the stairs and noticed two blonde twins seated on the highest/furthest row and her eyes narrowed, wondering if these two rascals were responsible for the acclaimed fight earlier. Seated in the near back where she was given a good view and was able to hear the teacher, Anastacia opened her and began to inspect the items just to waste with her time. However, a freshman
seated several rows below was drawing something rather spectacular. Smiling softly, watching the pencil g against the sketchbook's page and even with the blonde teenager lighting shading it with the flat side of the lead, it was just hard not to watch and be mesmerized. Gusting up courage,  she left her book bag on top of the long table and in lain sight to ensure that no one decided to steal it and she descended down the steps.

"Excuse me?" Anastacia stood plainly and a good distance away from the artist (as no one liked someone watching behind their back). "Ah, I don't need to intrude on your drawing time but I happened to walk by, see this sketch, and it's spectacular.  Lovely work."  A soft smile was on the woman's face as she spoke of the honest truth of the wolf's drawing and hey, it doesn't hurt to talk to converse once in a while.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 09:04:18 am by SoaringAway »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2013, 11:06:17 pm »
((Haha, just waiting for someone else to post then I will...))
DA Account

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2013, 12:22:16 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2013, 12:50:33 pm »

?Aimee Taylor?
Aimee pulled out her timetable from her bag as she began to look what lessons she had, a sigh escaped past her lips as placed in a brown column was 'History' although she wasn't really good in this subject explains why she didn't like it. Turning to the others she asked what they had "Well I've got geography.." Shauna sighed running a hand through her hair, "Geography!" Liam, Kieran and Ryan shouted as usual. Turning to Aaron and John she raised a brow, and they also both sighed "History..." the two groaned. "Ok well we've got art next so just meet back here?" the others nodded in agreement and left the three be-seeing the two dark haired males walk away she sarcastically coughed causing them to turn. "What?" Aaron asked as he raised a brow "We're going to my locker.." She laughed and began to walk away "Oh yeah!" John smiled punching Aaron in the arm as they began to mess around. Arriving at her locker she quickly put in the combination '888' and took out her books, pens and her laptop-placing them in her bag. Closing the metal casing the three teens walked down the corridor.

Arriving at the large wooden doors-seeing the professor coming down the corridor she told Aaron to hurry up and go in but he began messing so John pushed him and they flew through the door-chucklimg Aimee shaked her head and followed closely behind. It seemed most were already seated and waiting for the teacher to arrive-since it was Monday it was rare for the large room to be full. Glancing around she searched for a place to sit pulling the John and Aaron then began to follow up the rows of stairs. It was typical for these three to sit closer at the back, and they did everyday. Passing a few rows she spotted the twins from earlier who seemed to have gotten in a spot of bother-chuckling remembering the situation the door opened. Seeing the professor slip into the room she quickly turned along the row behind the two and sat down John and Aaron quickly following. Taking a seat she placed her large black bag on the floor and opened it grabbing out her books and her pen. "Hey, Aimee. Do you have a pen?" Aaron questioned-he made it a habit forgetting his things. "Sure, here ya go.." she smiled handing him the blue inked pen. Turning she chuckled as John clipped Aaron across the back of the head and they began shoving one another. "Boys, settle down!" the professor scolded as he began placing his things on his desk. "Who put this jerk in a mood!" Aaron moaned. Shaking her head she slapped the two her were seated either side of her "Just shut up you idiots!" she whispered as sir began to speak, her legs crossed as she placed the tip of her pen in her mouth.

DA Account

Offline Hennessy

• Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2013, 07:53:07 pm »
On my phone so sorry for the short post. x3))

Sky continued to draw until she heard a voice behind her. She closed her notebook shyly then smiled a bit at the girls compliment. "Thanks." She said wuietly and opened the book back up. After that Sky drew until the bell rang. She watched as students began to pour into the room she was in and take their seats. She closed her notebook she was drawing in and pulled out her laptop and a couple pens. Sky turned to see two boys pushing eachother playfully. Shechuckled but silenced herself as the professor scolded them. She turned back around and grabbed her other notebook and began to jot down notes as the professor began to teach the lesson. Sky, as usual, was very quiet during class. Her next class was art. It was also her favorite class. Sky tapped her fingers against te desk impatiantly as she waited for this class to be over and done with.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 02:58:24 am by ~|Demonic|~ »

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2014, 02:01:47 am »

Name: John Hutchinson
Sexuality: Straight
Description: John is a rather muscular male who takes good care of his body, but that isn't all he cares about. Starting off with the top of his body he has beautiful brown hair that is a little on the dark side and is neatly cut and styled. Moving on we come to his face. Neat eyebrows line across the top of his eyes that are a beautiful blue. Johns nose is placed neatly in the middle of his face and is soon followed by his small, soft lips-inside hiding his beautiful pearl white teeth. A nice jaw line that ends with his petite ears. John is a rather muscular being who does hold large muscles and a fine lined sixpack-his legs and arms are fairly long and also muscular which helps him to excel in the such sports he does.
Persionality: John is quite the joker, although he doesn't really tend to make 'jokes' he's often making others laugh with one of his best friends Aaron. He has a great sense of humor and loves having a good time with those he calls friends, especially Aimee and Aaron whom are his favorite out the group and who he's known the longest. You'll often see him messing around or playfighting with friends-at collage or with pets. The only thing he strives off is parties-and John has a reputation for froming extreme parties that are enjoyed by many-as he is quite the party animal and when ever one is available, he's right there. Behind the stubborn, and hot headedness of this guy Johns the pretty intelligent kind but doesn't really tend to show it, nor does he think he is. This 18-year old can be a bit of a flirt and it isn't a surprise to see him talking to a different girl most the time-but once he's fallen in love he's 100% loyal and faithful-this also being involved with friends and hevery trustworthy.
Backstory/History: John has always been the part of a wealthy family so hasn't struggled on getting what he wants-but he doesn't make this a 'thing' nor does he call himself better than anyone. From being younger John had always been the sporty type and was always surrounded by girls, but this didn't make him big headed. A peaceful life was what this boy had and he finally hit the age of 17. Moving out his parents bought him a large house and a beautiful car-taking his two pets to live with him.
Phone: Iphone 5s

Car: Lamborghini Aventador

Pets:

This is Teegan. She is a beautiful cross breed dog, that is suppose to be crossed between a Doberman, Rottweiler, Boxer mix-so basically a few breeds.  At the age of 6 months Teegan was adopted from a dog shelter where her story wasn't to bad. She was taken in as her owners could no longer cope and it appeared she was growing to big. Not put off by the size of the canine John fell in love straight away and took the pup home, giving her a good chance in life. Over the years the dark haird male realised this young canine was a very playful, loyal and protective canine who loved to please. She is now 2 1/2 years of age and has grew into a beautiful canine.

This is Tye, he's bealieved to be a Staffodshire cross but what he's crossed with is unknown. The same situation was with Tye but sadly his story was a little more 'upsetting' but this doesn't mean John treats the dogs any different. When a pup Tye was used as a bait dog for fighting dogs, soon being taken into care by the shelter and given to new owners-then for him to only be starved to death, abused and left for dead. This canine had been through a hard life until John rescued him-and hopes to give Tye the best life he can. Despite his harsh past Tye is a beautiful, pleasing, loyal companion who can be a little stubborn and protective at times, but he means no harm really.

House: A beautiful house bought by his parents.

Crush: John doesn't have a crush at the moment but hey, this is bound to change.
Relationship: Not at the moment, again this could change.
Family: His father, John. His mother, Amy. And his sister, Alexis.
Extra:  If you hadent noticed I've decided to add John as a character (hey mr obvious!) But yeah just to get the genders equal and just so I don't have many unplayed characters. 

DA Account

Offline W00gi

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2014, 10:16:31 pm »
OOC: What happened to the others?
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2014, 10:50:22 pm »
((I don't know, I'm waiting for someone to post until I post for my characters but seems no ones posting?))
DA Account