Author Topic: I Try So Hard...  (Read 4704 times)

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • It's not a crime to be brutally honest.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
Re: I Try So Hard...
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2013, 03:04:35 am »
Personally, I think you shouldn't care about being nominated...
It's just a forum. Besides, you should be helpful regardless of whether you get anything in return or not. Making things like this seems like you're begging for something rather than really working hard. It looks... Kinda bad?

Like I said. You should do good things without looking for something in return. It means more to people that you mean to help them rather than you want their vote.
A JACK OF ALL TRADES, YOU COULD SAY!
PRESETS | ITEMS | OBJECTS

Koolwolfe

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2013, 03:07:14 am »
I check within the help board 24/7 Ever since I joined.

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2013, 03:09:17 am »
It's just a forum. Besides, you should be helpful regardless of whether you get anything in return or not. Making things like this seems like you're begging for something rather than really working hard. It looks... Kinda bad?

Like I said. You should do good things without looking for something in return. It means more to people that you mean to help them rather than you want their vote.

Galiou has a point dear ^^ You should be helpful even if you don't get something out of it. Help others to the best of your ability. If you're not nominated? Try harder. Think of it this way: Strive towards the goal of being helpful, and friendly. You'll get nominated in return. And even if you don't, it's like giving a present. When you give a gift, do you respect the person to pay you back? I don't.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2013, 03:11:18 am »
You have a point, but I just feel useless. I have been called mean names for confronting someone many times. It gets to me sometimes. ;_;

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2013, 03:14:12 am »
First off you shouldn't be "trying" to get it. Being helpful and loving should just be in your basic nature, not just because you want a reward. This is why I can agree with this:

Often users nominate the users who are seen helping most in the help threads or discussing in the game discussion areas. Users also tend to get nominated if they are very sociable and known by most in game and out. While winning MOTS is a great honor it is by no means the only way to know all the amazing, active, helpful, and generous users we have here. If you think by not getting or having a MOTS title you are not a well liked individual in this community than you are saying most people in this community are not well liked either. There have only been a few winners of MOTS compared to the amount of active users we have in this community. I highly doubt they are the only people really liked lol ^^.

Honestly you shouldn't feel bad about not getting MOTS. It means a lot to get it but means nothing if you don't get it. It's really a great way to keep people engaged in the community since it gives them an incentive to work hard because most people try to make a name for themselves. I've met so many fun, loveable, and just plain out incredible people here without MOTS titles. You don't need a MOTS title to prove anything. What matters is that you know what you do around here and that your own friends love you. MOTS is just for fun and nothing more. Don't think so much into it or let it hurt you if you don't get it. There are tons more MOTS to come and plenty chances if you wanted to get nominated any way.

Every member of this community is a highly valued and loved individual no matter what your status, floof of meter, post count, age etc you're awesome. So chin up and no pity for silly stuff hun <3
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 03:20:14 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2013, 03:34:32 am »

The only answer is to keep being floofly to fellow floofs! :P
But still, chu shouldn't be nice and helpful for a reward, you should be nice and helpful to be nice and helpful.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 03:42:42 am by MochaCocoa »

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Koolwolfe

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2013, 03:39:52 am »
First off you shouldn't be "trying" to get it. Being helpful and loving should just be in your basic nature, not just because you want a reward. This is why I can agree with this:

Often users nominate the users who are seen helping most in the help threads or discussing in the game discussion areas. Users also tend to get nominated if they are very sociable and known by most in game and out. While winning MOTS is a great honor it is by no means the only way to know all the amazing, active, helpful, and generous users we have here. If you think by not getting or having a MOTS title you are not a well liked individual in this community than you are saying most people in this community are not well liked either. There have only been a few winners of MOTS compared to the amount of active users we have in this community. I highly doubt they are the only people really liked lol ^^.

Honestly you shouldn't feel bad about not getting MOTS. It means a lot to get it but means nothing if you don't get it. It's really a great way to keep people engaged in the community since it gives them an incentive to work hard because most people try to make a name for themselves. I've met so many fun, loveable, and just plain out incredible people here without MOTS titles. You don't need a MOTS title to prove anything. What matters is that you know what you do around here and that your own friends love you. MOTS is just for fun and nothing more. Don't think so much into it or let it hurt you if you don't get it. There are tons more MOTS to come and plenty chances if you wanted to get nominated any way.

Every member of this community is a highly valued and loved individual no matter what your status, floof of meter, post count, age etc you're awesome. So chin up and no pity for silly stuff hun <3

Thanks, hun it means a lot.. c:

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2013, 05:27:57 am »
Yes please hun don't feel like you are unappreciated if you don't get this title. If you come on everyday and help around the forums, then you are doing a great good.
Also, MOTS comes around 4 times a year, you might have your chance soon if people see you being helpful such as answering help threads. Helping people with problems that take it to a personal level, and just being a naturally good friend.
I have faith that one day you will get this title as do a lot of other floofs I hope reach this title one day. Just keep moving forward and eventually all your hard work would pay off <33
As said above, this community wouldn't be what it is without us working to help. Every member is valued and isn't overvalued over others
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2013, 06:57:11 am »
Ms. Suragaha is indeed right Truleigh (if I am permitted to address you in such a manner), as well as Ms. Feareh and Galiou. Merely keep your chin up and try not to let something like this let you down. There's no doubt many individuals are grateful to have ye' in this community and view you as a very helpful individual. Besides, it's just a title. Nothing more. However I understand and respect how one's opinions can vary between each member of the community.
The best thing to do is stay confident and determined to gain such a title some day. Thus, as stated before me, a good start would be in those discussions/help boards. Don't give up hope just yet and I wish you the best of luck.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 07:02:40 am by Vespian »
gone

Koolwolfe

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2013, 12:48:28 pm »
Thanks...I just feel so down ever since my horse died from cancer. Within 3 nights he was gone he died unexpectedly. ;_;