Author Topic: Stars of the Wild [Ultimate Warrior Cat Roleplay] [Open] [Littarate]  (Read 9310 times)

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
Re: Stars of the Wild [Ultimate Warrior Cat Roleplay] [Open] [Littarate]
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2013, 07:45:46 pm »
Brightpaw trotted out of camp. She figured she should help get some fresh-kill for the clan. As she rounded a few trees she finally heard some scuffling in the undergrowth. Brightpaw stealthily stalked forward and at the last moment, she lunged. She had killed a mouse and it was scrawny. She sighed and set it down, pushing some dirt over it before continuing on. When she arrived back at camp she had a squirral, a mouse, and a thrush. She took them all to the measily fresh-kill pile before picking out a thrush for herself and going to te entrance of the apprentices' den to eat.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2014, 09:03:02 am »

Feralstar
Feralstar snapped awake. Small rays of sunlight managed to creep into the den. Quickly, she walked out of the den and leapt on highrock for a clan meeting. "All those old enough to catch thier own prey, come below highrock for a clan meeting!" She yelled. The dark tabby had some important news to share.

Dawnstar
Signs of sunrise woke up Dawnstar. She heaved herself up and licked herself. Afterwards, she stretched with her jaws open to let out a yawn and padded outside towards the fresh kill pile. Dawnstar picked out a plump mouse and walked over to the senior warriors to share with.

Razz
Razz could hardly sleep, as usual. His owner was very cruel, it always abused him. The poor Tuxedo was trapped inside a cage. But he always knew how to open it. Hesitantly, he sneaked outside. He sat at the wall, staring out into the woods. Razz always wanted to explore the wilderness. Many other Kittypets say wild cats live there. Someday, he will be one of those wild cats.

-Is Too Lazy To Post for Other Two-
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 09:09:30 am by ____SoulStar____ »

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline Oblivion~

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2014, 03:59:14 pm »
Forgot about that part :I
Edited.
My OC's name is Izo~

Also, my in-game user is Oblivion~

Ithink
I'm using the
squiggly
too much~

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2014, 06:41:38 pm »
Brightpaw had just finished her fresh-kill as the leader called for a clan meeting. She gathered along with the rest of the clan and waited for what the leader had to say. Brightpaw sat down beside her friend, Fawnpaw. The two were very close, much like sisters.

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2014, 09:44:11 am »
Accepted!))

Feralstar
As soon as everyone was there, the scarred she-cat announced, "I was on patrol with my senior warriors last sunrise," her nose pointed at the warriors she was with. "and we found an intruder on our territory. A kittypet! It got inside with it' two-legs before we chased him out. Now, I myself will deal with this kittypet." The dark brown tabby waited for agreement.

Dawnstar
After a friendly chat, the brownish grey tabby decided to go on hunting patrol with her senior warriors.  
They reached two-leg place and spotted a tuxedo staring out in the wild. It was a tom with a rough and ragged blue collar. His tag was badly scratched and it said "R" on the front. A rustle sound was heard, the kittypet turned his head sharply. "Who's there?" He asked. A DarkClan scent drifted into Dawnstar's nose. She then realised it was Feralstar, DarkClan's leader. The FlameClan patrol kept cover. They saw the awful cat grab the kittypet by the scruff and dragged him away. The kittypet was much too skinny. "Unfortuant of that kittypet. Come on, let's keep going." So they continued hunting.

Razz
He was being cruelly dragged away from his home. Even though he hated being a house pet, he wanted to be free. The cat who caught him in the middle of the clearing. "Surround him!" It said. A she-cat! "Look! Didn't I tell you? This is our intruder! A kittypet! How disgraceful! This is our prisoner. Take him to the fox-dung into the prisoner's den!" Razz was then haued into a hole. It was steep, so he couldn't get out. Only another cat could get him out.

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2014, 03:37:56 am »
Brightpaw's eyes widened as she heard what the leader said. She turned her ead towards the kittypet when she saw him eing drug away roughy. She stumbled to her paws and looked up to the scarred leader. "Must you be so rough with the kitty pet?" She asked.

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2014, 08:41:53 am »

Feralstar
The leader's satisfaction faded as it turned to anger. Feralstar flashed Brightpaw a hard glance and replied, "Do you want to join him?" She impatiently waited for an answer.

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2014, 08:51:24 am »
Brightpaw narrowed her eyes. "All I'm saying is being rough with him won't help much." She spat. "I don't care if I have to join him." She said. "Why not stop being a piece of fox dung." She mumbled to herself.

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2014, 09:05:59 am »

Feralstar
"Oh ho! Look at this apprentice! Standing up for a kittypet! How ironic." She leapt down from high rock and dragged the apprentice into the same hole. "The meeting is dismissed!"

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2014, 09:16:07 am »
Brightlaw yowled and tried to get loose from the grip of the leader. She hit the bottom of the hole with a thud and hissed up at her. She looked over at the kitty pet softly. "Are you alright?" She asked licking her pelt.