Author Topic: The Howls of Haer - Wolf RP - All Welcome!  (Read 8774 times)

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
Re: The Howls of Haer - Wolf RP - All Welcome!
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2014, 04:38:24 am »
Pantomime glanced around the location.  It took him a while to realize it, but he was exhausted.  He moved around a bit and lay down, closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.

Previous Username: Woofkita
Avatar Art done by Exotic Foods on Discord | Sig Art by Inferni on dA

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2014, 10:33:04 pm »
Hana watched as Pantomime settled down and went to sleep, but she couldn't see how it was possible. She was so hyped up on adrenaline that she could barely keep from running in circles. Soon the door to the ring opened and a battered and bloody dog was pulled in, limping heavily. The man put him back in the crate next to hers without looking at any of the injuries before turning to her. Rooney sighed "Good luck Miss. Just keep fighting." he called as she was led out of the room and into the bright spotlit room. The floor of the ring was lined with wood chips and hay, and there was also many blood stains, which made her cringe.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2014, 11:22:50 pm »
Pantomime slowly awoke as the dog was placed next to Hana.  He studied the man fiercely as he led Hana away.  He glanced over to the dog, "What's going on here?" He asked.  But the dog simply looked at him and shook his head.  Pantomime didn't understand.  He looked around frantically as the same man came and retrieved him.  He led him to a wooden circle pen.  He kept his eyes shut tight, and cringed when the gate door shut.  He peeked his eyes open and saw Hana lurking in the oppose side of the ring.

Offline Wolfcave

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2014, 01:58:15 am »
name: kora
species: wolf/husky
fur: has a dark gray outline husky markings, and the senter is a lighter gray, and the rest of her fur is white.
eye color: a dark blue outline of the senter and a frosty blue senter (the thing befor the puple)
persionality: she can get herself out of any situation, she can be a total smart alic at moments, she is adventuris and she is 100% dair devil.
skills: she can run faster than a normal wolf, she is a master at stelth, she is a good hunter.
Here's the link to my quotev profile if you like transformers animated check out my story's
http://www.quotev.com/Wolfcave

Offline Wolfcave

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2014, 01:58:51 am »
name: kora
species: wolf/husky
fur: has a dark gray outline husky markings, and the senter is a lighter gray, and the rest of her fur is white.
eye color: a dark blue outline of the senter and a frosty blue senter (the thing befor the puple)
persionality: she can get herself out of any situation, she can be a total smart alic at moments, she is adventuris and she is 100% dair devil.
skills: she can run faster than a normal wolf, she is a master at stelth, she is a good hunter.
Here's the link to my quotev profile if you like transformers animated check out my story's

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2014, 02:06:04 am »
Hana looked around the room, quite spooked as she took in the massive amount of shouting humans. She knew that the whole purpose of this was fighting, most of the time to the death, so she peered into the other corner to size up her opponent. Her heart dropped to her stomach. It was Pantomime. She couldn't kill him! And even if she tried, she knew he could easily over power her. She cowered in her side, sinking to the ground with her ears pinned and tail tucked.

Offline Wolfcave

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2014, 02:09:52 am »
kora raw the other wolf in the fighting arena and tuged harshly at the chain around her neck, the human yelled something at me and yanked the chain hard and made me coff

Offline Wolfcave

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2014, 02:10:42 am »
kora raw the other wolf in the fighting arena and tuged harshly at the chain around her neck, the human yelled something at me and yanked the chain hard and made me coff

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2014, 02:32:03 am »
(Please stop double posting 0.0 if it's randomly happening, please delete one of them each time.)
  Pantomime's eyes were filled with fear.  He glanced around, observing his surroundings.  People were everywhere, shouting unknown words.  Their faces were marred by dust and scars.  They had stacks of money in their hands, waving their fists in the air.  The man who brought him into the ring lashed him on the back with a long, thin whip.  He cried out in pain, blood oozing from the lash wound.  He stumbled, but shook himself.  He was stronger than this.  He glared at the human from the corner of his eye, then focuses his attention on Hana, unsure of what to do.  His eyes lit up quickly.  He twisted around in a flash, attacking the man who not only brought him here, but caused him emotional and physical pain.  He sunk his teeth into the man's shoulder, clawing at his arms and side to keep himself elevated.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2014, 11:16:46 pm »
Hana watched in shock as Pantomime didn't attack her, but instead turned on the human that had brought them there, his sharp teeth sinking into it's flesh. She was frozen, her paws rooted to the dusty floor as the other wolf attacked the man, claws digging into soft pink skin as he snapped ever closer to the human's face.