Author Topic: Claws And Fangs -WIP Rp Animal Wildlife Game  (Read 11672 times)

Offline Loumental

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • iPeanutbutter
    • View Profile
Re: Claws And Fangs -WIP (Desperatly Need Staff, And Members)
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2013, 10:04:59 am »
Exalt is +, Smite is - hun.

Thank you. It's been a while since I used those kind of karma actions.

ID by Ruffian323
Signature by StygianInk

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2013, 01:12:11 am »
Exalt is +, Smite is - hun.

Thank you. It's been a while since I used those kind of karma actions.

Lol, luffly to have such a nice, helpful community!

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline Burrberry

• Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2013, 06:48:20 am »
I wouldn't mind being a  moderator...I'm pretty good at keeping things in line ^^...Or a forum Admin. I completely understand if you don;t want me. I mean I just saw this, thought it was a really good idea and commented on it. Even if I don't get excepted to be a higher rank up from a member on your new game. I will stay in tuned with it ^^

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2013, 08:12:50 pm »
I wouldn't mind being a  moderator...I'm pretty good at keeping things in line ^^...Or a forum Admin. I completely understand if you don;t want me. I mean I just saw this, thought it was a really good idea and commented on it. Even if I don't get excepted to be a higher rank up from a member on your new game. I will stay in tuned with it ^^

Well, always looking for staff, just fill out the application and I'll determine it, lol, you'll be trained up and good to go In No time.

Offline Burrberry

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2013, 08:24:05 pm »
Okay ^^. Will do!!!! Thanks a bunch!

App:~:

Forum User(CAF Forum)- MoonGlow133 ^^
Staff Rank Desired- Moderator please ^w^
Trustworthy?- I would say so, I follow rules and I NEVER deny them. I will ALWAYS take the higher ranks side. I will stay to my word and stay active. :3
Maturity- I will goof around every now and again, tell jokes, make people laugh. Only all-an-all I'm pretty mature about things, and can keep a straight face.
Photo Of Character- Character?- I'm sorry, but what do you mean photo of character?

A member is being bullied, and has been asking the bully to stop, but they won't. What would you do?

Answer: I would step in and help the bullied member. I would also turn to the bully and tell him/her to stop. If he/she doesn't stop I will bring in a higher rank or discuss it with the other moderators/admins. I wont take actions into my own hands, and I will not raise my voice, I don't role like that, but Bullying others is against the rules and HIGHLY wrong.

Someone is lost amoung the forum and needs help. What would you do?

Answer: I would do to the best of my ability to help them, if my answers didn't help. I would ask them to please turn to the forum admin or another admin. I would also give them a link to the help page.

Someone is imitating a staff member, and claims to have power on the game. What would you do?

Answer: I would step in and tell them that I know the staff members and they are NOT one of them. I would tell them that imitating a staff member is against the rules and wrong in every way. I would also bring this user to the staff member's attention before doing anything to precocious about it.

Any Past Experience With Staff?

Answer: If you mean like being a staff member, then yes. I have been an admin to many things, and they all are happy with my work. I never test the rules and don't feel like others testing the rules is necessary.

Questions/Concers: Not really. I feel like everything is well explained and in order ^^

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2013, 05:40:49 pm »
This sure does look interesting xD
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2013, 11:37:31 pm »
Okay ^^. Will do!!!! Thanks a bunch!

App:~:

Forum User(CAF Forum)- MoonGlow133 ^^
Staff Rank Desired- Moderator please ^w^
Trustworthy?- I would say so, I follow rules and I NEVER deny them. I will ALWAYS take the higher ranks side. I will stay to my word and stay active. :3
Maturity- I will goof around every now and again, tell jokes, make people laugh. Only all-an-all I'm pretty mature about things, and can keep a straight face.
Photo Of Character- Character?- I'm sorry, but what do you mean photo of character?

A member is being bullied, and has been asking the bully to stop, but they won't. What would you do?

Answer: I would step in and help the bullied member. I would also turn to the bully and tell him/her to stop. If he/she doesn't stop I will bring in a higher rank or discuss it with the other moderators/admins. I wont take actions into my own hands, and I will not raise my voice, I don't role like that, but Bullying others is against the rules and HIGHLY wrong.

Someone is lost amoung the forum and needs help. What would you do?

Answer: I would do to the best of my ability to help them, if my answers didn't help. I would ask them to please turn to the forum admin or another admin. I would also give them a link to the help page.

Someone is imitating a staff member, and claims to have power on the game. What would you do?

Answer: I would step in and tell them that I know the staff members and they are NOT one of them. I would tell them that imitating a staff member is against the rules and wrong in every way. I would also bring this user to the staff member's attention before doing anything to precocious about it.

Any Past Experience With Staff?

Answer: If you mean like being a staff member, then yes. I have been an admin to many things, and they all are happy with my work. I never test the rules and don't feel like others testing the rules is necessary.

Questions/Concers: Not really. I feel like everything is well explained and in order ^^

Accepted hun ^.^

Offline Burrberry

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2013, 01:03:23 am »
Thank you so much deary ^w^! I will be very active, and I will help whenever I'm needed ^^

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
Re: Claws And Fangs -WIP Rp Animal Wildlife Game
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2014, 01:06:03 am »
Sorry for the bump, someone needed to find this~