Author Topic: SHAY's art requests-OPEN!  (Read 26749 times)

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
Re: SHAY's art requests-OPEN!
« Reply #160 on: April 28, 2014, 09:49:22 pm »
Laying down? Hm. How about sitting? .u.
not active here anymore ♡

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 28, 2014, 10:27:06 pm »
ok Ill post a sketch and see which you like better
pm for free art i need practice

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 29, 2014, 01:07:39 am »
Can you draw my character?  Here is his bio.

Breed
Snow Vorox and Forest Vorox hybrid.  My made up race.

Appearance
Snow Shoe is about the size of a German shepherd, which is small for a Vorox.  He is smaller because of his Snow Vorox half.  He has very thin tan fur with white paws.  His paws have much thicker fur and can handle much colder weather.  He has pulled back ears and dark blue eyes, however he cannot see.  He has a long tail with a sliver tip.  He wears a burnt pale pink blanket as a bandanna.

Personality
Snow Shoe lives in a harsh world where his kind are often hunted, killed or caught to work as slaves.  Most Vorox are jumpy and quick to anger.  But Snow Shoe is much more calm.  He enjoys messing about and making jokes.  He quickly makes friends.  Many think that he is way too trusting.  But he understands that life is dangerous and always keeps an eye out for danger just like everyone else.  He will be serious when needed and is a great fighter.  He is second in command of the Shyon Pack but many think he should be leader.  But he always just says that a leader does not just need to know how to fight and Simon knows what he is doing and is a better leader than he could be.

More info on the breed.
There are three types of Vorox, each one has different traits and lives in different places.  However they all do have about the same body features.  A Vorox is very large, the smallest is about the size of a German Shepherd and the biggest at about the size of a smaller horse.  They have pulled back ears and narrowed eyes to keep sand, dust or snow out of their ears and eyes.  They are preyed animals and are built for speed.  They have a long tail with a sliver pointed tip.  This not only serves as their defense but also helps them make quick turns while running.  They have long but fragile legs.  They only can have light tan, dark tan, white, grey, brown or black fur and it is often very thin because it is very hot.  Unless the live in snowy areas, then they have very thick fur.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline shayy

• World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 29, 2014, 02:10:21 am »

Which one would you prefer?

Offline shayy

• World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 29, 2014, 02:13:09 am »
I'll Just start on the sitting down one because that is what you asked for :)

Offline shayy

• World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: April 29, 2014, 02:46:17 am »
Can you draw my character?  Here is his bio.

Breed
Snow Vorox and Forest Vorox hybrid.  My made up race.

Appearance
Snow Shoe is about the size of a German shepherd, which is small for a Vorox.  He is smaller because of his Snow Vorox half.  He has very thin tan fur with white paws.  His paws have much thicker fur and can handle much colder weather.  He has pulled back ears and dark blue eyes, however he cannot see.  He has a long tail with a sliver tip.  He wears a burnt pale pink blanket as a bandanna.

Personality
Snow Shoe lives in a harsh world where his kind are often hunted, killed or caught to work as slaves.  Most Vorox are jumpy and quick to anger.  But Snow Shoe is much more calm.  He enjoys messing about and making jokes.  He quickly makes friends.  Many think that he is way too trusting.  But he understands that life is dangerous and always keeps an eye out for danger just like everyone else.  He will be serious when needed and is a great fighter.  He is second in command of the Shyon Pack but many think he should be leader.  But he always just says that a leader does not just need to know how to fight and Simon knows what he is doing and is a better leader than he could be.

More info on the breed.
There are three types of Vorox, each one has different traits and lives in different places.  However they all do have about the same body features.  A Vorox is very large, the smallest is about the size of a German Shepherd and the biggest at about the size of a smaller horse.  They have pulled back ears and narrowed eyes to keep sand, dust or snow out of their ears and eyes.  They are preyed animals and are built for speed.  They have a long tail with a sliver pointed tip.  This not only serves as their defense but also helps them make quick turns while running.  They have long but fragile legs.  They only can have light tan, dark tan, white, grey, brown or black fur and it is often very thin because it is very hot.  Unless the live in snowy areas, then they have very thick fur.
YAY! Yes i will

Offline shayy

• World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 29, 2014, 02:52:22 am »

Offline Twee

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 29, 2014, 11:21:45 am »
Ohmy. pvp You've really improved, Shay! Mind if I request a drawing of my character Silme?

http://attsos.deviantart.com/art/Silme-Reference-438698070

He got a dayum fluffy butt. ;D All the bright areas glow, like the tail, head marking and back accessory/blade thing, as well as a stripes and spots along the body. Any pose you like would be lovely! He's a very regal and graceful character, so something along those lines would be great. ;v;

Hope this is okay! <3

Art by Kalambo @ dA
My dA

Offline shayy

• World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 29, 2014, 01:22:52 pm »
Ohmy. pvp You've really improved, Shay! Mind if I request a drawing of my character Silme?

http://attsos.deviantart.com/art/Silme-Reference-438698070

He got a dayum fluffy butt. ;D All the bright areas glow, like the tail, head marking and back accessory/blade thing, as well as a stripes and spots along the body. Any pose you like would be lovely! He's a very regal and graceful character, so something along those lines would be great. ;v;

Hope this is okay! <3
Yay! Thank you and yes I would low to draw your character.

Offline shayy

• World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 29, 2014, 01:24:37 pm »

I forgot to add texture and shading oops... Ill shade it and what not when I get home and ill post it up.