Author Topic: Pax Ante Omnia ~ Fantasy - Literate - Open & Accepting!  (Read 14250 times)

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
Re: Pax Ante Omnia ~ Fantasy - Literate - Open & Accepting!
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2014, 07:35:41 pm »

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2014, 08:26:27 pm »

Katamara Torbararond
Kat was talking to some of her friends when her father came up behind her and placed a large hand on her shoulder "Did you bury a deceased traveler?" Kat's eyes widened in surprise "How did you-" Kat tried to ask but was cut off "The Queen is here, asking for the elf who buried the traveler and you are the only one who has been out." Kat gulped "Yes, it was me." Her father nodded and nudged her along "Remember, this is the Queen you are talking to. You must be on your best behavior." Before her mother died she had always taught Kat how to speak to beings of higher rank. When they entered the hut a tall pale woman with dark hair stood in her father's hut. Kat bowed "Hello, Your highness." She straightened up "I am Katamara Torbararond, you wanted to speak to me?" The woman was rather intimidating, Katamara wasn't afraid of her but of what she was capable of. "Hey! What's going on!" a small voice squeaked "I'm trying to sleep in here!" Pan poked his head out of the pouch only to duck back in "I'm sorry your highness." he peeped as he burrowed deeper, trying to hide. Katamara grumbled as she placed her hand over the flap so that he couldn't interrupt.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2014, 08:44:46 pm »

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2014, 09:51:33 pm »

Katamara Torbararond
She was left breathless at the beautiful necklace that was being given to her. She calmly grabbed it, "Thank you so much your highness." she said with a bow before putting it in her pouch, so it was easy for Pan to get it if needed. Kat looked at the queen "No, I don't. I'm sorry." she apologized as she looked down at her own feet. "I just bumped into her, I didn't see anyone else." She thought for a moment "I'm sure he or she is still in Brookstone forest." She thought again "If it was a vampire they would be burning the body, if they disposed of it of course." just as she finished a burning smell entered her nose "I bet whoever freed her from the vampire is the one who has started that fire." Kat looked at the door "If you will excuse me." she said quickly as she exited the hut and ran towards Brookstone forest. Katamara decided to take to the trees, she didn't know what she could run into.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Hennessy

• Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2014, 11:56:36 pm »

Name: Nym
Species/Creature: Angel/Harpy
Good or Evil: Good
Personality: Kind, Gentle, Caring, Loving, Protective, Determined
History: Nym doesn't have much if a history. She was oddly born with her wings and her parents turned away from her. She was practically an orphan till the age of 13 when a kind maiden took her in. She showed her the right path to take since she was a theif till she met the maiden. Nym was so devestated when she passed on. Since that day, she swore never to do anything bad again.
Guide/Pet: She has a white Dove named Skira
Which Land do you Live In/Traveling To?: Gardenwood Castle

He usual wears a black cloak and a darker tunic top. His pants are baggy.

Name: Alastair
Species/Creature: Skinwalker
Good or Evil: Evil
Personality: Dark, Cold Hearted, Doesn't care about many, Secretive, Dangerous
History: Alastair was cared for and raised in the wild with a were wolf guild. He was told his original parents abandoned him ad to be honest, he doesn't know the truth. Yet he believes what he was told. Although he's not a were wolf, he was accepted. To this day he goes there every now and then to check up on the guild.
Guide/Pet: He stays alons
Which Land do you Live In/Traveling To?: He lives in Brookstone Forest.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline W00gi

• Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2014, 04:35:21 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2014, 06:55:21 am »

Nerissa

A small,shadowy figure was running across the beautiful yet dangerous forest,going unnoticed thanks to its dark fur that helped it hide in the shadows better.The black cat stopped only when it found itself in front of a young woman who was sitting on the trunk of a fallen tree.Her slim fingers gently plucked a blue flower and after staring at it intensely,she started playing "Loves me,Loves me not".The cat walked closer,as if to get her mistress's attention."Thought you'd never come.I was beginning to worry you know?The witch finally spoke after leaving the flower without any petals."Sorry for my tardiness"the cat replied,its golden eyes looking straight into the witch's blue ones."But there were some recent events I had to keep my eyes on."This caught Nerissa's attention.The witch picked up her beloved Fionna and put her in her lap,gently petting her."Tell me then."
      "Another traveller with great hope in her heart has decided to make the impossible journey in order to get a blessing,but foolishly entered Brookstone Forest without having any idea what lies ahead.So,she found death instead,killed by a vampire.Nerissa couldn't help but let a small smile appear on her face,such was her nature."Poor thing."she said,showing fake remorse."In the end,an elf buried her."the cat continued but was soon interrupted by its mistress.These kinds of news are getting boring,don't you think?"the witch giggled."It's been months since I actually got to meet another traveller.Unfortunately....the creatures dwelling here are becoming more and more relentless."Nerissa frowned.

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2014, 07:58:36 pm »

Offline Hennessy

• Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2014, 10:08:12 pm »
Thanks.~ And I'm sorry about whatever happened. :3))

Nym sat at the edge of Brookstone forest, admiring the beautiful scenery. She had been deep inside the woods many times ad had been injured quite a few times aswell. Se sighed and got to her feet spreading her wings and going up and into the woods at a slightly slow pace. Her gaze shofted as she entered, to keep warch.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2014, 11:17:48 pm »

Katamara Torbararond
She jumped from branch to branch, her body knew exactly what to do. Her long hair had fallen out of it's tie and was now flowing behind her "Slow down Katamara!" Pan squeaked as he held on to her pouch for dear life. Kat sighed and came to a complete stop on a rather high branch "Sorry about that." Pan poked his head out "I think whoever helped that girl is gone, I don't smell anyone." Kat huffed "Yeah, I'm sure the queen will find whoever did sooner or later." Kat sat down on the branch, peering down below "Brookestone forest is so beautiful yet menacing." She shivered slightly "I forgot my coat again." she told Pan as she hugged her body "Should we go back?" he asked as he crawled onto her shoulder "No, if I do he is just going to tell me that I must marry who he chooses..blah blah blah." She placed her chin on her knee "I wish I wasn't elf king's daughter.." she said with a frown "It's not all that fun as people think it is. Especially when you can't even choose who to marry." Pan wrapped his long bushy tail around her neck "Tonto isn't too bad." he said with a shrug "He is the strongest in the camp." Kat sighed "I'm not marrying him Pan." She looked at him "You only like him because of Lila." she smirked. Lila was a beautiful silver squirrel, Pan has had a crush on her for years. Pan jumped up "No! We're just friends." he grabbed his tail and began to brush it with his paws, he always did this when he was lying "I know you're lying Pan. It's okay." she laughed as she grabbed him and cradled him like a child. Pan laid on his back in her arms "You'll always be my number one girl." he said with a smile "I better be." she teased as she rubbed his belly.

Changed the color scheme a bit.)

Visit my Deviantart!