Poll

Do you like the the new Cartoonnetwork Series and think they should stay?

Yes
No, I miss the old shows
Yes I like them but think they should be moved to a different channel
Who cares

Author Topic: The new Cartoonnetwork Series  (Read 11815 times)

Tyki Mikk

Re: The new Cartoonnetwork Series
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2011, 09:12:56 pm »
Lol Im watching The Regular Show and this is what I saw and heard.

There was a part where muscle man aka: Mitch, asks this chick to date him. They kissed. Not kissed. But frenched. Tongue and all. Afterwards Mitch was holding her leg up, like couples do? Really. This show is not for little kids. xD I fear the makers will get ten times bolder.

"Bensons gonna drop his balls when he see's this" also.  lol

Just now they Mordicai and Rigby were calling each other turds. It was funny though. Not something I wanna hear a little kid saying though. o.O

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2011, 10:40:00 pm »
I know right? > <
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline RyuuWolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • hasnt been on for 2 years wow
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2011, 11:24:58 pm »
Cn... I dont care how many shows they add, they just made it terrible. Sure, Regular Show (on the if-y side if I like it >.<) and Adventure Time are fine, but they need to really bring back the classic stuff. Ask any 5-7 year old kid who Cow and Chicken were, they probably have never even heard of Samurai Jack! It sickens me that they are shoving curse words (or inappropriate words) into their brains, only to lead them into a horrible doom. I almost cried when Fosters was taken down, even Flapjack (it was really cute <3 Creepy at some points, but cleverly creative with the art style and characters ^^). Ed Edd and Eddy... man... I want them to make more episodes of that even though my mom said it was stupid XD

I never really liked Adult Swim though... Some of the programs they had on there scared me when I was younger ^^; I do like, however, Super Jail! for some reason XD But I think that some kids might sneak on at night and watch violent things from Super Jail! and possibly some of the other shows :/  I think it all started with... Out of Jimmys Head... which by the way, made me want to smash my tv screen into tiny pieces :P  Even Nickelodeon has failed to entertain me, especially with the shows with the most annoying and dumbest characters I've ever seen.

Some of those shows on CN... really... scare me D: Like Problem Solvers, I never watched a single episode but... it seems like they've been taking an overdose of medicine :c Seriously, some of these shows will scar the kids of our future... I want Courage, Code Name Kids Next Door, Ed Edd and Eddy, Fosters, Samurai Jack, Power Puff Girls, Cow and Chicken, and Dexters Laboratory back! I swear I missed some shows, but seriously, CN needs to get their act together c;

Offline owenater1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2011, 11:41:34 pm »
I love and miss the old CN. But everyone always says the thing they miss most was courage! That show creeped me out till the point I would have to sleep in my parents bed. (I was like......5 when I watched courage!) especially Freaky Fred!

Hello new friend my name is Fred, the words you hear are in my head. I say I said my name is Fred and I've been very...naaaaughty.
(\\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him achieve world domination!

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2011, 12:48:17 am »

But I think that some kids might sneak on at night and watch violent things from Super Jail! and possibly some of the other shows :/  

I did that when I was 12. I've been watching AS since then. None of the stuff they showed at first was really that bad. Up until they added Robot Chicken (I love that show) nothing was really that suggestive. But thats my opinion.

But if I snuck on when I was little, than I know kids have been doing it for years. Now AS is just full of BS shows like Tim and... Whatever. That show just annoys me. The commercials are even STUPIDER. They make no since! The kids with clown faces on the playground with Aqua Team Hunger Force knock offs in the background making weird faces, the old lady at her computer and a hand randomly comes out of her computer! I mean what? Are those inside jokes or am I just stupid.

Both AS and CN have gone down the toilet.

weylin

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2011, 01:15:17 am »
Not all are that bad, I kinda like that Adventrure Time cartoon XD
I kinda wish they'd cut back on the fart jokes, though, they're rarely necessary...

Offline Steak

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • cheshireneko-san
    • https://twitter.com/HaruButtSenp
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2011, 01:22:41 am »
Cow and Chicken

I love that show, I still watch it everyday. xD

Really. This show is not for little kids. xD I fear the makers will get ten times bolder.

Have you seen the short pencil animation that Mordecai and Benson first stared in [2 in the AM PM]?
Its 'bold'. xD
But I've got to agree that I fear J.G. Quintel will take it bolder. >.>
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 01:25:39 am by Steak medium rare »

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2011, 01:56:58 am »
I havent seen it. o.o And I bet he will. xD

Please

« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2011, 02:31:30 am »
one thing i really miss was toonami  D'; it was like the best thing ever cuz it showed alot of anime at like 10pm on weeknights and all D';..

now they play crap ;_;
but they still play *on saturdays* tom and jerry<3,ed,edd,n eddy, courage,i think lazlo i'm not sure,and possibly others ^-^ but i really miss the older shows like johnny bravo and all i want them back D';

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2011, 02:46:18 am »
one thing i really miss was toonami  D'; it was like the best thing ever cuz it showed alot of anime at like 10pm on weeknights and all D';..

-I loved Dragon Ball Z (not to mention their cheat codes *evil grin* they give out to people that watch it), along with other shows that play on there, including at one point "Hamtaro" (Guilty! X3).

Adventure Time and Regular Show is pretty "okay-ish". (17, don't judge me...) Problem Solvers is just plain pitiful, I don't even have to watch the show itself!

I miss Rugrats. *sniff*

PS: "Dragon Ball Z Kai" on Nicktoons is a duplicate of the original, but slightly different. =3= Don't waste your time unless you haven't seen the original.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 02:50:16 am by Carmen »

Ayyy~