Author Topic: .:Wolves of Feykro:. {Open}  (Read 13114 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: .:Wolves of Feykro:. {Open}
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2014, 11:58:54 pm »

:|Keyusha|:
Letting out a huff Keyusha clambered across a rocky bank as her tongue hung loosly from the side of her maw-as she soon came to a flowing river that seemed to have few rocks running through as a sort of pathway. But this wasn't the normal river-following along you would soon come to the falls. Being rather aware of her surroundings Keyusha knew a few ways to get onto one or two platforms that stuck out of the rock that formed the fall. "Well, a wonder wouldnhurt..." she smiled to herselfthe tri-coloured wolf soon hurried along onto finding her destination-and at the quick pace she was traveling at it didn't take her to long to be standing ontop of the huge cliffs that hung over the land with a beautiful waterfall ending it. Her tail wagged in satisfaction as a smile grew across her maw-wind faintly blew through her fur as she stood with her chest puffed out-over looking the beautiful landscapes that lay beneath the canid. This was one of Keyu's fovorite places to go as it was when she was younger. Lifting her head she parted her jaws and began to howl a beautiful tune that echoed through the calleys.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2014, 01:33:01 pm »

Lynn came to the fast-flowing river and sat on the eastern bank resting a bit. You wouldn't think that walking with only three legs would be so tiring. As she rested, she took the time to have a quick glance around, scan for scents and sounds. The shape of another wolf caught her attention - quite a distance to her left was another she-wolf, not too dissimilar in colour to Lynn, standing by the waterfall. "I don't think she's noticed me yet..." she thought quietly to herself.
Ignoring the other female for now, Lynn focused on catching herself some food. She knew that, while some fish swam against the current, there were some species that preferred to hide from it underneath rocks. If she could just hook her paw around one and flick it onto the riverbank, she'd have a meal. Lynn lowered her head to the ground. She caught a a glimpse of a silvery flash and a fish's reflective scales underneath a rock quite close to her. The she-wolf gently dipped her paw in to cold waters, angled her paw in the space between the fishes belly and the riverbed, then quickly batted the fish out of the water onto the riverbank before it had a chance to swim away. The fish flopped around helplessly. Lynn placed her large paw on it, keeping it still before ending it's life quickly. She happily gulped down the meat and organs, tail wagging slightly, savouring the taste and freshness.

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline DevilXChild

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • This is where the fun begins
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2014, 02:26:17 pm »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2014, 03:46:05 pm »

:|Keyusha|:
An unfamiliar scent wafted into the faes snout as she stood on a ledge not to high up froom the ground-which attatched to the beautiful falls. But to her surprise there seemed to be an unfamiliar wolf standing at the river bank-with three paws? Although it wants the first time she had seen a wolf like this but it was rare, and she didn't understand why it happened. Shrugging the tri-coloured canine swiftly, and carefully dropped from the ledge landing lightly on the ground. She wasn't use to other wolves being around her since what happened is her past and she didn't know how to act. Keyusha began staring blankly at the other wolf with her head tilted and her lips sealed, she didn't really find this canine a threat, so she had nothing to worry about. Shuffling, Keyu lifted up her right, front paw and balanced on the others.  

:|Ezekiel|:
The brown canid continued clambering across the forest fllor kicking up foliage, the many scents of creature-but mainly wolves, filled the area. Maybe they were still here, or just passing through-either way it was clear they weren't to far away. Letting out a huff he turned through the trees and watched a small grey rabbit that seemed to nibbling at a leaf-he seen it as a potential meal as he hadn't eaten in ages. Licking his lips Kiel crouched down and began to crawl forward-his tail instantly stop wagging as his brown eyes locked on his target. Growling he leapt at the rabbit as it began to run, his large paws violently thudding the forest floor as he began to gain on the hare. Skidding around a tree Ezekiel almost lost his footing-but it was soon regained thanks to him having much knowledge in hunting. Taking one last leap he leapt onto the rabbit causing many of its bones to crack and blood to pour from different placed of its body, grunning he craned down his neck and nagged his jaws around the rabbits neck making sure it was dead. A scent soon drifting into his muzzle and he soon looked up. Growling as he looked at a white wolf, his hackles bristled as he placed a paw on his kill, then lifting his head up he looked at the white fae.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2014, 08:34:41 pm »
Oop, sorry, been busy. Can I get a recap?ouo]]
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2014, 12:39:54 am »
Oop, sorry, been busy. Can I get a recap?ouo]]
Nothing much. Flob is near Taylor's character, Ezekeil. There are lots of people around the forest. I think Rii is still at the lake and I responded to Shem back on page 3 ouo

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2014, 01:16:44 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2014, 01:50:54 am »
[[Thankies!

.: Shem :.

The golden male cocked his head at the drenched female's snappy response, snickering. "Hey, when you spend your days hangin' around all alone, anything serves for entertainment." Shem remarked with a care-free grin, laying down on his boulder and casually crossing his forepaws before him. "Don't get your tail in a knot, I was gonna go in after 'ya if the river woulda' brought you closer. I'm not that heartless." He added, raising an eyebrow at the she-wolf.He remarked, breaking the silence with his amused voice.

.: Ashera :.

Ashera lay in her shallow den for a few minutes, shifting around uncomfortably in the dirt. After being unable to find any sort of rest, the female let out a huff and heaved herself up. Giving her dark pelt a violent shake to free it of the clinging dirt, the timber wolf shot a glance of surveillance at her surroundings, then headed down towards the river, figuring a drink would do her good.

[[Short posts are short. -_-
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2014, 01:51:15 am »
Sounds like a fun RP. Also, can we make a Krah Wolf? It's ok if I cant, if not, I will just make a white Zahnd Wolf.))

Name: Sakura
Personality: Is kind, unlike other Krah Wolves.
Origin: When Sakura was 9 months old, she was betrayed by the Krah Wolves for falling in love with a 9 month old Zahnd pup. She has never forgave her pack, and never came back to it. She never saw it again. Living so long as a loner, she decided to join the Zahnds, despite being a Krah wolf.
Extras: She looks the same in the picture although her eyes are blue.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2014, 01:58:45 am »
Accepted. You're backstory is creative c8 You can join as a former Krah wolf. Although, there isn't really a Zahnd Pack yet xD Everyone's still cautious around each other ouo

:| Kidd |:

Kidd was no happier knowing that the male pitied her. "Not really the greatest of reasons if ya ask me." She muttered under her breath. Slowly recovering from the shock of the freezing water, the female shifted positions and moved away from the muddy bank. She sat down again near the blue-eyed brute, "The name's Kidd." She huffed.
"Ya got a name yourself I assume?"

{Short post v.v}
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 02:16:23 am by ~Stargazer~ »

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.