Author Topic: ~School of the Supernatural~  (Read 16406 times)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
Re: ~School of the Supernatural~
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2014, 09:40:51 pm »
((Sorry for the inactivity. I've been busy, but I will post asap just assume kora and chandler are sick))
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2014, 01:49:51 am »
(I was sick today as well, but I am better now. Gonna post XD)

Lyra listened to Coach Brindle as he explained they were playing a game called Capture the Flag. Lyra smiled as she loved this game. Coach Brindle divided the class of 32 into two groups of 16, The reds and the blues. Lyra was in the blues, and they split the field into two 'territories' so the reds and blues had their own space. Lyra was at the border, watching the Reds as they guarded their flag and got some people to try and get the blue flag. Coach Brindle blew the whistle and people started to Sprint across the border to capture the flag. The bat wings sprouted from her back, and she flew towards the circle of blues and reds. Suddenly a boy with a red jersey grew into a stone golemn and slapped her aside. Lyra was not injured, but she was winded. Lifting herself back into the air, she flew back over to the blue side. She saw a red player run across. Diving down, she tackled him, she growled baring her slightly sharper teeth and nails. He ran back across, then searched for something to do. Lyra then turned, and saw a red running with the blue flag. Determined to win, she flapped her wings but didn't fly. Her speed increased and she tackled him, and at the same time a blue crossed with the red flag. Coach Brindle blew the whistle and yelled that the Blues won the game.

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Today I will be my own Superhero
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2014, 03:48:30 am »
Name: Christina Walker (Chris)
Species: Shadow Walker
Personality: Chris is a solitary person, she loves dark areas. She is a dark person in general. She can be kind at times.
Skills: Can changes into a shadow at night. She can take control of peoples bodies. (but rarely does it) She can also control other shadows.
Weaknesses: Silver, fire, and any kind of  light (She can go out in the light but not for a really long time)
Description as human:
Description as creature (if one): Chris turns into a shadow at night.  
History: (find out through rp)
Crush/partner: no one (atm ;) )
Other: nope
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 06:20:17 pm by ~Cheshire~ »

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2014, 10:25:04 pm »
Bump^^)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2014, 12:56:04 am »
((Oopsies. Accepted! Can someone catch me up on what's happening??))

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2014, 01:30:02 am »
No one has really posted haha, so not really anything. You might have to read my post.)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2014, 01:42:19 am »
(Huh,..a bit confusing..let's do this. We just finished our first day of classes. We are leaving our last class.c:))

Kora pushed her way out of the classroom,  pulling her books close to her chest as she shoved her way through the hall. "Chandler," kora smiled catching sight of him. Catching up, she walked beside him as they made their way down the hall.

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Today I will be my own Superhero
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2014, 05:42:47 am »
Chris pulled up in front of the school. Getting out of the cab she handed the cab driver some money. Grabbing her bag she shoved the door closed using her foot. She was looking at she sheet she had gotten. Dorm C12. She headed into the building and down the hall. She stayed in the shadows making sure the light from the lamps didn't touch her. She stopped at a door with a plaque that said 'C12.' Pushing the door open she looked around the room. One bed and no lamps or light. Guess they knew I was coming. She thought. Placing her bag on the bed she sat down on the bed.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #68 on: January 22, 2014, 05:55:50 am »

Katalina Wolf
Katalina had hung out with Kyle all day, every class she gout out of he was waiting by the door. As she exited her last class of the day she saw Kyle once again waiting for her "Hey Kat." he said with a smile "Hey." she yawned. He walked up next to her as she tried to catch up to Kora and Chandler "Hey guys!" she greeted as she walked by their side. Kyle came up behind Kat and scooped her up and ran down the hall "Hey!" she screamed as Kyle's laughter echoed down the hall.

Visit my Deviantart!

Koolwolfe

« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2014, 08:25:17 am »

Name: Katness Wiled
Species: Shape Shifter.
Personality: Kind, mindful and determined. Quote From Katness Wiled: I am determined and set on streight if I want to do anything I will not be lazy and sloppy. I always get bullied and it will never stop I ignore or simply threaten them.
Skills: Fighting, and transforming.
Weaknesses: Swimming, weapons.
Description as human: In Personality.
Description as creature (if one): She can be any so..
History: (Optional)
Crush/partner:
Other:
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 08:40:49 am by Fionnxa »