Author Topic: ~School of the Supernatural~  (Read 16612 times)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
Re: ~School of the Supernatural~
« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2014, 12:32:58 pm »
(Accepted!!)

Kora smiled as Kat approached them, "Hey!" She replied but had little time to talk as Kyle came by, scooping her up and running away with her. Kora giggles and Chandler laughed nodding a goodbye to them, "Oh, i get it now." Kora stated, causing Chandler to furrow his brow at her. "Hm.?" He replied. "Her aura's like, 12 different hues right now." She added. He smiled, "Ha, Kyle's got her." Kora turned, hitting Chandler. "Hush, besides. Kat would tell me..I hope." Kora pushed her hand Chandler stopping Chandler as something caught her eye. "What is that?" She questioned, spotting a student. They strolled down the hall, but their aura..it was black.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2014, 03:40:45 pm »

Katness

Katness walked around shook as kids were following her and teasing her at the same time, she got really mad, really fast as she darted past them, shoving them and pushed her bangs away from her eye and started Togo her normal pace again as she walked past Katlina, she rubbed her eye she was so tired to do really anything, she then rubbed her eyes, as the bullies came back and shoved her, as she fell to the ground she had it she shifted into a tiger and leaped at them roaring.

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Today I will be my own Superhero
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 22, 2014, 07:52:58 pm »

Chris sighed grabbing her grey messenger bag and headed into the hallway. She stayed away from the light as she headed down the hall. She passed by a group of people who were laughing and fooling around. As she walked away from them she could sense that one of the girls was staring after her.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 23, 2014, 07:58:35 am »
~'`'~JettBlaze~'`'~
Jett, huffed.
Exeting the last class, he walked true the hall way.
Some guy's started bugging him, as Jett frowned.
"Leave me alone, and I won't hurt you." Jett said calmly, but the guy just laughed.
He teased Jett, as he soon pushed Jett down, making Jett angry.
Jett, coulden't take it.
He used his power's as it was Jett's weekness.
He soon shoved the guy that angered Jett, as Jett, began slowly killing him, from inside.
Jett, didin't waned to do that, but Jett, coulden't control his power's.

(Sorry, for in-activity. :/ )

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #74 on: January 23, 2014, 09:09:09 am »

Katalina Wolf
Kyle set Katalina down when they came to a large gathering of students "What's going on?" she asked "I don't know." Kyle answered as they pushed their way through. In the center of the crowd was a boy Kat had only seen a couple times, he seemed to be doing something to another boy. One of his friends screamed for help "Hey! Leave him alone!" Kyle yelled as he ran forward and grabbed Jett's arm "Stop this." Kyle began to weaken Jett's ability, releasing the one that he was focused on. Katalina grabbed Sam as he fell over "Are you okay?" she asked, he weakly nodded "Get him to the nurse!" she yelled to one of his friends who quickly helped him up and carried him away. Suddenly, a tall boy came up to her "What are ya doing huh?!" he said as he pushed her "That was a fight, I haven't seen one fight since I been here and you just stopped it." He slammed Kat into the wall "That wasn't a fight! He was killing him!" she hissed as she kicked him in the gut, sending him flailing backwards. The boy growled and rammed into her, sending her into the wall once again. Kyle released Jett then ran over to help her "Stay off of her!" he yelled as he charged at him but was sent flying back as their attacker punched him away. People began chanting "Fight! Fight! Fight!" as the boy grabbed her by the throat and lifted her off the ground "And I have been here for a long time." he growled as he held her in the air.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 10:14:37 am by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 23, 2014, 10:10:00 am »
Loving this Rp! :D ))

~'`'~JettBlaze~'`'~
Jett, now was weekened, as he turned.
Finally back to himself, Jett transformed into a white pelted wolf as he growled.
Now having the way out, he began running out, he just needed time for his own.
He soon transformed back, as he sat down on a rock, watching the rushing water, he sight.
"Where am I? Who am I?"
He spoke to himself.

(Okay, no crush on Katalina Wolf. Hehe. :D )

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 23, 2014, 12:11:30 pm »
"Hey." Kora called out, noticing the crowd of students. "Hey..is that.."

"Kat." Chandler finished for her, charging through the crowd, shoving kids aside before full-on tackling the kid, throwing Kat out of his hands and onto the ground. Kora ran, sliding on her knees as she knelt beside kat, "Are you okay!?"
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #77 on: January 23, 2014, 12:56:59 pm »

Katalina Wolf
Katalina hit the ground with a loud thump "Oww.." she groaned as she sat up. She looked towards Chandler and saw Kyle had joined in on keeping the boy on the ground, finally three security guards came through and apprehended the boy. Kat looked at Kora "Yeah, I'm fine." Kat was still coughing, but not as violently. She got to her feet and leaned on the wall, Kyle was at her side in an instant "Are you okay?" he asked as he looked her over "Yeah, yeah." she waved her hand "It's going to take more than some kid to keep me down." she laughed as she rubbed her throat. She walked over to  Chandler "Hey, thanks." she smiled as she turned back to Kora "I'm heading back to our room, see ya later." Kyle followed her but she turned around "Why don't you go see if your friend is alright?" she suggested as she headed upstairs "Yeah..okay.." he sighed.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Today I will be my own Superhero
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 23, 2014, 02:31:23 pm »

Chris walked down the hall as she came to the fight that was now just stopping. She glanced at it as she passed by it and heading towards her dorm. She had already got her class schedule and other papers. She opened her door and threw her bag on the bed. Leaving her door open a bit she began to unpack her things.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #79 on: January 23, 2014, 05:19:35 pm »

Alice Wilde

Alice, looked to her right and saw the bullies that were bullying her started to bully Katlina,  she roared scaring more off. She then changed back as she then said "You ok?" To Katlina following her hoping she was ok, she knew it was her fault.