Author Topic: ~::The X Family::~ (NEW WEB-SITE, CHECK NEWS POST)  (Read 44724 times)

Offline IgnitedWolves

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: ~::The X Family::~ (ACTIVITY CHECK WEEKEND)
« Reply #200 on: April 09, 2011, 07:49:18 pm »
Name: Evenomate
Rank Job: Back hunter.
Personality: Envenomate is a sadistic and evil she-wolf. She enjoys the pain and suffering that are brought upon to others. If you are a VERY close friend of hers, she laughs, jokes around, and plays. To unfaimliars, she is not the nicest wolf in all of the block. Most of the time, she is away and doesn't talk to others.
Pets: None.
RP Sample: Nonchalantly ambulating through the dense foliage of the unfamiliar forest, a young, tawny pelted enate carelessly advanced into the unfamiliar territory. With her smart outlook on life, the femmora could care less about the dangers that would lay ahead of her. Her black and white tipped tail swaying at her dark olive colored hocks, she continued her adventure through the realm. Having no place to call home she roamed where she pleased, not caring what so ever of who's home it was. With the dark jade umbrage crushed beneath her crooks as she placed them down and up again to take another step, her nares flared as they suddenly became in gulfed with an unfamiliar wolf's scent. Comming to a stop so quickly, she skidded for an inch upon the soggy terra. The previous day it had rained from dawn until dusk, making the trails and ground treacherous. As she pulled her oriface back in a devious smirk, she watched an alabaster pelted yearling appear before her. It was growling and baring its canines. Lowering her own cranium she pulled her labra upwards to expose her own achromatic incisors to the yearling. The yearling, inexperienced as it was, pulled its aerials back in amazment that this wolf didn't flinch nor flee from him. Without hesitation the ebony female charged at the yearling. She dug her razors into the mushy loam as not to slip and make a flaw that may end up becoming fatal. Turning her cerebrum to the left, she shouldered the unexpecting yearling with much force. The force of the impact and the soggy terrain caused the young lupine to slip and sprawl onto the kingdom. Making a quick lunge, the older and more experienced fae latched her canines around the young one's throat. Jerking her skull vigorously she caused some tissue to open. Releasing she then clamped her jowls higher, just under the lower jaw, ensuring that it would not be easy to free her mandibles from the precious air tube. The yearling yelped and tried numerous times to get up but in his panic he continued to slip and fall back down. The neon eyes of the older female gazed at the panic stricken brute. Smaller size was the disadvantage of the yearling. Easy to keep down, the fae slowly tightened her grip on the trachea of this poor, pathetic excuse for life. Finally, after what seemed like forever the youngling slowly ceased to move. With maw agape in its last attempt at life, she released her grip upon the pharynx and stared down at the wide eyed lupine. Circling her lips with her salmon hued tounge she cackled in an insane manner and began her original path. The night sky had risen and allowed the auburn pigmented female to melt into the darkness that engulfed the mighty forest. Leaving only the corpse and paw prints behind her.-
Ingame/Forum Username: ||WolvesTears||

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #201 on: April 09, 2011, 08:29:40 pm »

Name: Kocoum
Rank Job: Fighter (In training?)
Personality: Though still just a cub, Kocoum has a rather serious habit of being... well, serious. He thinks himself bigger and older than he really is, though that is not to say he doesn't know he's still young. He's respectful of his elders, but seemingly indifferent of others his own age - he seems them as foolish. Still, despite that, there are moments where his true age peeks through and he acts like the little cubble he is.
Pets: n/a
RP Sample: Kocoum glanced up at the roof of the den, hearing the rain outside pounding on the stone. He let out a heavy sigh for something his size, steely blue eyes flickering to the outside world as if he knew he was longing for something he couldn't ever grasp.
Ingame/Forum Username: Kerrigan/DimensionGal
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #202 on: April 09, 2011, 08:56:38 pm »
Guys, I decided to withdraw from this. I just am not active. Unless you already pulled me out because of my lack of activity, in that case, put me back then get rid of me XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Headcrabmelon

« Reply #203 on: April 09, 2011, 09:18:25 pm »
Ok kerri, sorry to hear it D;
-
And Kocoum is adorable X3
-
And DAYUM- lengthy RP ya got the Evanomate O.o but it's VERY good X3
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 09:20:02 pm by Kelsie »

Offline Shikoku

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 09, 2011, 10:18:24 pm »
Zowie's death approaches :O

Not a hero unless you die >D

Offline howlerwolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • If a tree falls on a tazer.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 09, 2011, 11:13:17 pm »
(Dark-coloured feline with grey spots)
Name: Xenjai Mausoleum (Xen or Maus for short)
Rank Job: Spy
Personality: (and assassin, if possible)
Pets: I need me one o' dem
RP Sample: askjhdskhfkh I'll do it ingame, If that's Okay.
Ingame/Forum Username:
Howlerwolf ; Howlerwolf/Loco Lobo
To da word~

Headcrabmelon

« Reply #206 on: April 10, 2011, 12:50:27 am »
ok then PM me when u see me and type the RP sample to me ;3

Headcrabmelon

« Reply #207 on: April 10, 2011, 12:54:09 am »
ALSO: dont forget to acknowledge the activity check by posting your chars and a RP sample for each, just a reminder

Thessur

« Reply #208 on: April 10, 2011, 12:56:42 am »
Xanatos is still here, acknowledging the ACTIVITY CHECK.

*Sample*
It was such a lovely flower.  Xanatos studied each petal intensely.  It was almost perfect... except that its petals were not quite symmetrical.  With a sigh, Xan reached out one black claw and shredded the plant.  When he was done, it lay on the ground in tiny pieces arranged into little piles by size and color.  The big red cat smiled.  Now the flower was perfect.

Headcrabmelon

« Reply #209 on: April 10, 2011, 12:58:56 am »
thank you leslie ;3 *checks u off on list*