Author Topic:  (Read 12667 times)

Offline LillyJ

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Where's the party?
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2014, 09:59:55 pm »

Hearing a powerfull roar, seeing it shake the trees around her, Aurora froze solidly. Her blue dragon eyes glowed even brighter then before. It came from a dragon, a very powerfull dragon, but she didn't recognize it. Perhaps she wasn't around long enough to know who Thane was. She turned her head left and right, trying to pick up from where the sound came. The dragon lifted her body, stretching her wings, spearding them widely, with a loud flapping sound. She let out an odd-sounding yawn, before stepping up swiftly onto the large flat rock she had been laying by, scanning the forest around her.

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Today I will be my own Superhero
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2014, 10:34:17 pm »

Astasia unloaded her bag and grabbed the lamp. She headed back to the ladder that led up to the surface. She put out the lamp and hung it back on the wall climbing up the ladder Mizzi poked her head out from the pack and licked my check. I smiled and pushed the door open. Climbing out I pushed my bow and quiver up through first. Then I pushed my pack up.

Mizzi jumped out of the pack before I pushed the pack through the hole and climbed on my shoulder. Pushing my self through the hole I collecting my stuff and ducked out from under the tree and out into the open.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 10:36:35 pm by ~Cheshire~ »

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2014, 10:55:45 pm »
Mystic turned her head from side to side upon hearing a loud roar. She knew this roar anywhere. Thane. She's had run ins with this dragon and had been injured mutiple times just trying to appraoch him. She hufed and made Shade land in a clearing in the Whispering Forest. She shushed her pegasus and beckoned himto follow her as they entered the thick brush of the woods.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2014, 10:56:28 pm »
Kora's screams echoed throught the forest, catching the attention of many of the creatures that called the forest home. Including Thane. With a roar that sounded of rage and hunger, the dragon climbed down the mountain, knocking off cliffs and boulders that would fall to the forest below and destroy anything in their paths. The blood-colored dragon tore through the trees, knocking down everything between him and his betraying queen, leaving a path of death and destruction behind him. Kora stumbled over logs and rocks, struggling to run with her hands still tied as Ifrit struggled to keep up with the continuously screaming girl. Kora remembered Thane, her army's leader. Out of the entire fire kingdom, Thane had the strongest hatred for her and her betrayal. Almost comedic, the animals of the forest watched as a simple girl ran by, screaming. Soon after her followed a guy matching her running style and yelling after the girl. Close behind him was Thane, who crushed everything beneath him, chasing the two humans. Thane reached out, snapping his jaws close to Ifrit's back, but barely missing. Ifrit followed Kora, watching her run into a closeby cave. Thane readied himself to bite again, taking the opportunity, Ifrit slid to a stop and charged into the cave, causing Thane to stop short, sliding in the moist forest floor and tumble onto his sude before quickly recovering and ramming into the cave. Kora whimpered as Thane slammed into the cave again, knocking rocks off of the ceiling. Thane stepped back as ifrit backed against the wall of the cave with Kora. The dragon bent down, placing his eye against the mouth of the cave to peer inside.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2014, 11:06:20 pm »
As Mystic walked through the forest she saw two people cornered by the blood red dragon. She mounted Shade and they flew up. "Hey Thane! Pick on somebody you're own size!" She bellowed as she flew down, shooting an arrow into his hind quarters before flying back up.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2014, 11:22:07 pm »

Astasia heard a loud roar and screaming. She looked at Mizzi. "Sounds like someone's in trouble." she said. She grabbed her bow and quiver slinging them over her shoulder she made sure Mizzi was settled on her shoulder and she ran towards the noise. As she approached she saw a  giant red dragon along with two people and a Elf with a bow and arrow shooting at the dragon. She quickly join in with the Elf and began shooting at the dragon as well.

Offline LillyJ

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Where's the party?
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2014, 11:32:32 pm »
Aurora leaped off the rock quickly. A few strong flapps of her wings, and the dragon was in the air, gliding just above the trees. She followed the loud noises and screems, that were getting louder and louder as she moved closer. Stopping at a certan distance from the mess, she took a closer look. A large blood red dragon was fighting an elf, sitting on the back of a pegasus. Woah. Not knowing wether to aid the fellow dragon, or just wait for them to settle down, she glided closer, and the stopped, flying steady in one place, flapping her wings without a sound. She let out a pretty loud roar to announce her presence. They should as well know shes here.

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2014, 11:45:53 pm »

Astasia looked up as she heard another dragon roar. She was about to shoot at the dragon then realized that the dragon didn't seem to be a threat at the moment. She looked back at the red dragon and began shooting at it once again.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2014, 11:49:13 pm »
Thane turned to glance at his hind quarters, an arrow stuck in a scale. With a growl, he looked upx spotting his attacker just as another approached. He stretched his neck snapping at the enemy in the air, more out of annoyance than pain as the small arrows did nothing more than crack his scales. His eyes began to glow red, a sign his fire was building from within. "Oh crap,..his eyes are glowing."Kora muttered, peering out of the "so.!" Ifrit questioned. "If he doesn't calm down, he's going to set the forest on fire..and everything in it." Kora stressed. Thane let out a loud roar just as a dragon approached, letting herself be known. Thane turned sharply to spot her. Sizing her up, she was a bit smaller than him, but she seemed mystical, as if she contained a type of magic. Thane's eyes began t settle as he busied himself studying the intriguing dragon when another arrow hit him just below his eye. He turned once more, swatting at the flying enemy and making contact, smacking her from the air as his eyes began to glow again.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2014, 11:54:40 pm »

Astasia stopped shooting. She realized it was doing nothing. Quickly she slung her bow over her shoulder. she took out her dagger from her belt and went for the nearest foot. Digging the dagger deep into the dragons foot she backed away hoping that did something. She saw that his eyes were glowing. "Crap, he's going to set fire to everthing." She mumbled.