• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2014, 07:58:12 am »

Sephora Sparrow
    "Look at that one fellas! The boss is going to pay us good for that one," One of the men watching had called. Sephora had finished locking up the cage where a large gryphon was confined in it, screeching in outrage and trying to break hold of the odd bars holding the cage together but the rune markings on them zapped the creature whenever it tried, letting out a squawk of pain. The girl crossed her arms, "Stop fighting it bird brain. It's just until you go back." The bird like creature glared down at her with malice though had given up. She turned her back to the creature and started walking back to the caravan, watching the other men walk closer to observe the confined creature. Sephora leaned against the side of it and breathed out a sigh, her nerves jumping when a voice broke her silence, "You did good Lass." Her eyes turned back to met a larger man dressed in furs and leather and nodded, "Thank you Throthgar." She gave him a short lived smile before smirking, "I believe that fulfills our little deal though." "I see you still have a passion for acquiring knowledge, but I don't think fighting with tempered steel is for you," Throthgar chuckled quietly as Sephora placed her hands on her hips, "But you promised! Come on. At least one shot with a practice?" The man scratched his chin and shrugged, "Well I suppose of you this determined, I can show you a few pointers for your hard work." He smiled lightly, "Alright, right this way lass." Sephora's eyes sparkled a bit as she hurried to keep up with him as they ventured further away from the caravan.

Arrachnoir

Arrachnoir was perched on his usual lookout on a mountain ridge right outside of Nightshade castle. He gazed onto the land below him and huffed out a low sigh murmuring to himself, "Not many travellers come here anymore. At least not any that are fun to play with." He thought for a bit then looked below him, seeing some sort of horse driven cart departing from the castle and flew down without being see and murmured under his breath, "Tranfiguris" Surprisingly, the dragon shrunk down to look like a normal human after uttering those words and moved over quickly towards the cart, "Hey you there. Do you think you could give me a lift?" The man steering stopped and nodded, "I suppose so. Hop aboard and we'll be off." The dragon in disguise nodded and climbed into the cart watching the man returning to lead the horses on before looking over, "What is your name lad?" The dragon didn't have to think for that long and responded, "Arrac black sir." The two continued to engage in casual conversation and Arrachnoir laid back while laxly while doing so. He was quite glad he didn't have to fly and risk being caught.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline Jellena

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2014, 10:35:39 pm »
May I join too? ))

Offline LillyJ

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Where's the party?
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2014, 10:59:39 pm »
Seperating her view from the elf, the unicorn, and everything that seemed to be happening in the depths of the forest, Aurora glided away. She has been flying for a while. She might as well rest her wings. The dragon scanned her suroundings, and quickly spoted an open space between the many trees, with a large flat rock planted in the middle. She closed her wings, dropping towards the ground, unfolding them just in time to land softly on the grass. She settled down next to the rock, her majestic long tail still flicking trough the air. Her blue eyes glowed, as well as her antler-like horns, in the darkness that seemed to be everywhere.

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2014, 11:23:25 pm »
Yes you may. Nobody has ti ask if they can join. Just post an application and I'll probably accept you. x3))

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Today I will be my own Superhero
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2014, 08:17:38 pm »
Name: Astasia
Species: Elf
Class: Assassin
History: you'll have to find out ;)
Personality: Astasia is kind to friends and mean to strangers. She will always stand up for herself no matter what.
Picture:
Mount/Pet?: Ferret named Mizzi (female)

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2014, 09:36:42 pm »
Accepted; You all know there's not just assasin and warrior classes right? xD There's also mage hunter and others too.))

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Today I will be my own Superhero
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2014, 10:44:46 pm »
Accepted; You all know there's not just assasin and warrior classes right? xD There's also mage hunter and others too.))

Yea, I know I just wanted my character to be an Assassin. :)

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2014, 10:51:33 pm »
Oh i understand. lol Just saying for people ahead of time.))

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2014, 10:51:57 pm »
http://media.photobucket.com/user/ericgirotto/media/Fantasy/griffon-1.jpg.html?filters

Name: Ivory
-Nicknames: None
-Former Names: None
-Title: None
Species: Gryffin
Class: Leader of her clan.
History: Ivory was born in a clan in Whispering Forest. She was the leader's daughter and inherited the leadership from her father. She became leader when her father was assassinated.
Personality: She rules her clan with a soft heart and sharp talons. She is kind to her clan, yet to intruders or strangers she is not very kind.
Mount/Pet?: A falcon who rests on her shoulders. The falcon, named Platinum, is her advisor.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 11:16:36 pm by Dunastar »

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2014, 11:57:54 pm »
Accepted.))