Poll

Who would win in a death battle agianst the staff!?

Raz- Server Master
20 (25%)
Red- Forum Head Admin
7 (8.8%)
LordSuragaha- G MOD
23 (28.8%)
Ringo- G MOD
2 (2.5%)
WhiteLightHeart- G MOD
9 (11.3%)
Dr.Flob- MOD
1 (1.3%)
Takani- MOD
2 (2.5%)
BigSkippy- MOD
1 (1.3%)
Shallow- MOD
5 (6.3%)
Sameth- MOD
0 (0%)
Tie?
10 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Author Topic: Staff Death Battle+SDB animations!  (Read 21546 times)

Offline warroiranimals

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • This sentence is a lie.
    • View Profile
Re: Staff Death Battle -2nd update-
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2014, 05:01:40 pm »
Well, not being a Mod or anything, I don't know MUCH about them.

Since there seems to be no love for Dr. Flob, I'll vote for her. x'3

And poor Ringo! I bet you could make it. <3

Back up account: ~Jay~

"I may not be smart enough to do everything, but I'm dumb enough to try anything!"

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2014, 06:55:19 pm »
Raz: Not only is his character a fallen archangel that eat souls (google on Raziel), he works out a lot irl, is very intelligent, is a survivor, has a high pain threshold and as far as I know he isn't really scared of anything. Raz is absolutely one of the most dangerous contestants in this battle.

Shallow (me): It's true what other users has mentioned - I am a nurse, and I am a ICU (intensive care unit) nurse. I do know a lot about the body, I've seen a lot of trauma, deaths, horrifying accidents, I have great knowledge on how to treat life threatening wounds - and I know how to try and save people that are hanging by a thread, if I'd reverse that I can easily make life threatening damage. And yeah I do have the access and knowledge about drugs, needles, scalpel etc. There is one catch though - I was made for saving lives, not taking them. That would be an issue for me - but I would defend myself if attacked, and I would fight for my life with every trick I know.
And oh yeah, I'm also a lioness - lionesses hunt in group.. I could team up with Ringo & Takani~
Or I could team up with Raz.. >:3

Lord Suragaha: Intelligent, big, military canine. Also a very big threat, no matter that lions might be bigger Sura has the knowledge of military tactics, knows his way around a battle field, and I have no idea what kind of weapons he could get his paws on o.o Also the woman behind him is someone I'd never think would back down if being threatened - she is strong and intelligent.

Ringo: Yea Ringo might be a pacifist, and would never start a fight. But she is a big lioness, and this fight she might not have started, but when backed into a corner and with the choice of life or death I'd imagined that this girl could do some serious damage. Her biggest strength might be born our of that others will underestimate her because of her peaceful nature.

Red: Big male lion/human, strong, highly intelligent, wise beyond his years and I've never seem him back down from a challenge. He's the expert on the survival games we've played, and one swipe with one of his massive paws could kill in an instant. Here is also someone that no one probably realize might be the biggest threat of us all when backed into a corner.

WhiteLightHeart: Also a big male lion, expert in the air and with a wingspan as wide as a house. If he'd grab you from the air he could easily dispose of you by simply dropping you from a great height. And just as with Red it'll only take one swipe of his paw and you'd be in big trouble.

DrFlob: Big wolf, quick thinking, agile and has his special powers. I'd never underestimate him - if you'd get stuck under his powerful teeth you'd likely not get away alive.

BigSkippy: Has a ridiculously high pain threshold, is a strong young male that'll likely throw himself into the battle with no fear or remorse. A quick learner that also is very good at the hunger games - he's a survivor.

Sameth: The strong Canadian.. Also with a airborne character, intelligent and powerful. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she'd be one of the most dangerous opponent in the end.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 03:11:47 pm by ~Shallow~ »

Offline warroiranimals

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • This sentence is a lie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2014, 07:40:48 pm »
Wow, that's a good notice!

All of you guys seem to have a fighting chance, so...really hard to decide.

Back up account: ~Jay~

"I may not be smart enough to do everything, but I'm dumb enough to try anything!"

Offline MaggamiaTV MTV

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2014, 03:01:13 pm »
  Just an update about the animation (sorry I'm kind of slow plus I was busy recently) I'm trying to post a new video of animating staff death battle. Heads up! Twist at the very end of the animation! >:D Be prepared! The polls might make out the winner of the battle but maybe not O.O just play your cards right everyone and may the odds be eva in your favor! (Having alliances and game plans on the forums just might be the difference from life and death >:D )

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2014, 02:03:33 am »
I have begun to think that Ringo now is the one that's going to win lol. She will be the sole survior at least x3

Also Magga I saw the new video update of the animation you are really talented :3 I can't wait to see the whole thing come together. In case anyone else hasn't seen it here it is ^^:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3NIe38IpXCs

^ Animation by MaggamiaTV ^

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2014, 05:58:19 pm »
So much art inspiration in this thread xD
-gets my digital pen and draws-
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2014, 03:03:44 am »
*Head Spins* I do dearly hope they won't fight to near the Cubs/Pups!

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2014, 07:14:17 pm »
When do you think the animation will be out?  This is absolutely hilarious!
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2014, 11:41:35 pm »
...I just couldn't help myself...
Ringo and Shallow:

AlphaEclipse