Poll

All trolls are bad but what kinds of troll that are so pathetic that make you laugh?

Mate Beggers
8 (15.4%)
Powerplayers
11 (21.2%)
Attention Hog
9 (17.3%)
Flash dancers (butt dancers)
5 (9.6%)
Map claimers -From lady_Alizarin-
2 (3.8%)
One man band (one dancer)
1 (1.9%)
Spammers
1 (1.9%)
All
6 (11.5%)
Lag makers
1 (1.9%)
Couches
5 (9.6%)
Unicorns
2 (3.8%)
Mr. Sun D:
1 (1.9%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Author Topic: Kinds of trolls that you love?  (Read 6890 times)

Offline MaggamiaTV MTV

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
Kinds of trolls that you love?
« on: January 18, 2014, 07:37:31 pm »
I hope that you enjoy! And tell me what kind of poll I should do next! Be sure to say in the reply section below why you think they're hilarious!  ::)

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
Re: Kinds of trolls that you love?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 09:52:08 pm »
Couches.

'Nuff said.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2014, 10:02:55 pm »
Couches are trolls? D: I must be the troll leader then. x'D

1 vote for couches.

(This belongs in Game discussion. :3)

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2014, 10:15:25 pm »
Flash dancers. When at the appropriate time, they can be really fun. I am even one! :^)

I find couches pointless. /shot

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2014, 10:27:26 pm »
Powerplayers.

"-slices your stomach open and strangles you with your own intestines-

"-rips eyes out and paint your face white-"

"You power player -.- You're dead!"

"ITS SLENDER RUN D:"

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2014, 11:46:24 pm »
I like Homestuck trolls... does that count?  :D

Why are wolfspeakers, gender benders, and unicorns on the list of trolls? Does that mean that my unicorn fox character is a troll? :-\
Inactive

Offline MaggamiaTV MTV

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2014, 12:44:46 am »
   Nah I added wolf speakers because they get annoying, gender benders are people who mainly go to MCs and pretend to be the opposite gender, and unicorns... Just for laughs :3

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2014, 03:24:35 am »
I personally advise ye' take down the gender-bender option as it's unwise to laugh at one's personal preference via gender. If one wishes to be the opposite gender than what they originally are, then who are we, or anyone for that matter, to judge? It's similar to laughing at one's sexual orientation and can be quite offensive. The same goes for wolf-speakers. While it can be flummoxing and get on one's nerves with how they roleplay, they aren't really trollin' anyone. Thus labeling them as trolls is, in my perspective, a bit unnecessary.
Also, who's Mr. Sun?

On another note, the powerplayers and attention hogs tend to tickle me the most. At times I'd be cryin' behind my computer in laughter at the extent some of them will go through in order to win the quarrel and/or get everyone to praise and adore them. Too amusin'.

Edit: Since I cannot vote for both, I'll go with the attention hogs, as I've encountered more of them than the classic powerplayers.
gone

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2014, 03:36:02 am »
Nah I added wolf speakers because they get annoying, gender benders are people who mainly go to MCs and pretend to be the opposite gender, and unicorns... Just for laughs :3

Hmm... well I see what you're saying when you put those in the troll category. However, I must disagree with you on some levels.
The only wolfspeakers I find annoying are the ones that rudely brag to others that using wolfspeak in roleplays is proper and better than a roleplay without it. Not all people who use wolfspeak are like that. So the only wolfspeakers that I would consider trolls are the ones who say things like, "Wolfspeak is proper and makes you sound smarter. If you don't use wolfspeak, then you're just an illiterate noob." Others may use wolfspeak because that's what they are comfortable with, or were taught with.

For the gender benders. There are many people in this game who roleplay as a character of the opposite gender. Most of them do NOT do it for the sake of trolling, but just for roleplay sakes... or they just like playing as a character of the opposite gender for fun. I am a girl in reality, but I have an assortment of male characters that I roleplay with.
If someone (a girl) were to make a male character, go to the mate center looking for a female mate, and go "Haha! I'm a girl irl! I can't beleive you fell for it!" and were to run off, THEN that's when it would be trolling. I haven't seen anyone do that at a Mate Center, even though it is possible that it does happen. But I wouldn't consider people who cross-gender roleplay to be trolls.

As for the unicorns.... I am not amused -.- No wonder people can't take my unicorn fox character seriously... she's labled as a troll! Nah, just kidding. It's just for laughs ;3
Inactive

Offline Aniuk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • mesh requests? pm me~
    • giddyfox
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2014, 03:42:23 am »
I agree entirely with what Vespian stated. Also with Lady. I wouldn't consider them trolls, this can be very offensive to some folks. I don't see why they'd be trolls. Say you have a new feline character, a lioness, and start roleplaying with a lion. After some months, the two fall in love. Then the lion says something that reveals the fact they're a girl. Did you think this 'guy' liked you in real life? It's the characters that fall in love, not the people. I have had male characters myself, actually. It's intriguing to roleplay as them, I see nothing wrong or trollish about it.

Don't get me wrong, I don't go to MCs, but even if someone did, I believe my point still stands.

Wolfspeakers - I honestly am entirely fine with them.. I mean, in roleplay to me the terms have different definitions. Some however that place themselves above others are just.. annoying and rude. This is my opinion on them, anyway.

I don't consider couches 'trolls' either.. :c

With the unicorn, I have a literate unicorn character. ='3 She's very fun, actually. I would never consider her a troll.

This is my opinion, not fact..

sig by pokrova on deviantART