Author Topic: {|: As Time Fades :|} - Semi-Realistic | Literate | Fantasy | Open & Accepting -  (Read 17144 times)

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Today I will be my own Superhero
    • View Profile

Lilith looked up as the two approached. She turned around and stood in front of the princess. "Out of my league?" She said dryly. "No, not really, pretty boy."She paused. "I have a job, and she's it." She said pointing at the tied up princess. Her eyes slid over to the girl with the bow her red eyes looked her up and down. "Are you supposed to scare me?" she questioned.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
Guy leaned forward, holding a hand up as to whisper to the demon, but whispering loud enough for the girl to hear, "Ignore her, she's just supervision." he smiled, "Job you say?..an assassination?"
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile

Lilith raised her brow as the guy whispered to her. "Yeah, I'm an assassin." she said while she watched the girl with the bow from the corner of her eye. "Supervision?" she questioned. Flipping her black bladed dagger in her hand she pointed it at the guy. "And who might you be?"

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
Guy smiled, "The appealing guy she's supervising." he pointed at the princess, "Has she struggled..like at all?"

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile

Lilith scoffed. "Yeah, okay." She looked over at the princess. "Her?" she asked. "A bit, but not much..." She trailed off looking back at the boy, her eyes narrowed. "Why?" she questioned.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart

Oriella watched the three of them "Oh come on already!" she groaned as she flipped some of her dark hair away from her face. She stared the three "If no one is going to untie me I'll do it myself." She began to think about using her wolf form to get out, she sure they would be surprised since no one knows about her ability except her parents. The only downside is she would lose her dress that one of the villagers sewed for her. She smirked at the before shifting, her paws were still up but she used her teeth to tear away the rope. Her white fur glimmered under the sunlight as she faced them. She growled at the woman who tied her up before spinning around and bounding deeper into the woods. Her father would be quite upset at her for losing her crown, but she could care less.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile

Lilith turned around as she heard the rope tear. "Aw, sh*t!" she yelled. She threw her dagger towards the wolf. The dagger just made contact  the wolf's hind leg. She turned back to the two and glared at them. It was no use in trying to chase her she would be to fast in her wolf form.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
Guy raised his brow, holding his hands up, "What? That's crazy...I didn't think that distraction would work...yay me." he smirked.

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile

Lilith glared at him her red eye started to glow. "Yeah, thanks a ton." she hissed. "I'd kill you right now if I had my dagger." Her eyes slid over the both of them. "Well it was nice meeting you." she said and begun to walk away from them.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart

Oriella yelped and tripped as her hind leg was wounded by the dagger. She quickly got to her paws and kept running, it seemed the man and woman helped her..slightly. She had to get back to the castle immediately and tell her father about the threat. She came to a slow limp as soon as she realized she was lost "Oh man.." she whined as she looked around. She had never got a chance to actually use her wolf form, this was only her second time. She didn't know anything about this body or how it worked, she sniffed the air but failed to actually find a way out of the forest. She groaned in embarrassment, her father would be laughing right now if he could see her.

(Major writer's block x.x Maybe someone can make something happen?)

Visit my Deviantart!