Author Topic: Chinese meshes  (Read 1434 times)

Offline starthewolf445

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Chinese meshes
« on: January 21, 2014, 11:40:15 pm »
Does anyone think that it would be possible if they could somehow convert the Mist of Pandaria meshes from WOW?
Not all of them just a few things like the giant trees you see in the starting zones, the lanterns and the kites as well as some of the buildings if possible.
I don't wish to sound picky it's just my old group needs new updated meshes for our oriental roleplay.
And maybe convert some of the dragons or at least the water, earth and fire spirit?

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Chinese meshes
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 03:28:57 pm »
I don't believe many people can do this, but I know two people who could make this possible. Thierry and Glave are great mesh converters and makers, I'd try talking to them about it~

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline starthewolf445

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 08:16:52 pm »
Aye thank you my dear :)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 11:00:03 pm »
I'd actually appreciate if someone converted some Asian theme meshes as well so I'll double support this topic for you. If I run into Thierryfluff in game sometime before he catches this thread I'll ask him for you. Maybe if he has the time he can work us some magic.