Author Topic: |:|The Hidden Subjects|:| Multi-Spieces RP(Open!)  (Read 6661 times)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
|:|The Hidden Subjects|:| Multi-Spieces RP(Open!)
« on: January 30, 2014, 02:03:58 am »
The Hidden Subjects

Doctor Journal Pages
Journal Page 1. We've finally found it. The perfect lab to place all of our research subjects that we've taken in over the years. We have hundreds of subjects to deal with, including the most dangerous ones of all. We have more cages that will fit all of our subjects in, and even an extra room with about six cages for the most beloved subjects in the lab we now call the organization. Right now, we are deciding if this is a forever home for us all.

Journal Page 3. The council has decided, we are moving into this new lab we call the organization, and this will be our new home we will work at. It is very large in size, it has much more cages then the other lab we worked at. We even have more rooms to test all at once! We think this will be a great life, and now, I must go unpack our subjects into their new cages. Hopefully I write back soon.

Journal Page 12. The outside world has been feeling very odd lately. And the subjects have been acting for alert than their usual selves. We're to afraid to let them out of their cages to go in the playroom because of it. We doctors also have an odd feeling that something is going to take place in the world... Very soon. We don't know when, don't know what, but we know whatever it is, is coming.

Journal Page 34.  It has happened! The subjects are all riled up, and what we're afraid to say that we're locking up the organization to the outside world! Zombies have taken over, all the streets are flooded with them! Our fears have come before we could even start to conclude our research about when this would happen! We failed the entire world, we could have saved everyone...

Journal Page 83. Heheh... Hahahha! W-W-We started to con-n-clude our research about the zombies... We see that its s-s-some kind of virus! And hehehehahahah.... we can stop it with just a few more years of r-r-research!
Heheahaha!

Basic Plot
Now that zombies have taken over the world,and the doctors are going insane as we know it, us subjects are the only non-insane living creatures on earth. Even though we are always tested on which means add-on parts like horns. We are also injected with stuff that can make us subjects the ultimate killing machine. But yet, every door is locked tight to the outside, and the only outside like place is the playroom. It has real water that is clean,grass,a few bushes,and this really cool shark we can mess with in the water, that doesn't even hurt us! But yet, we are tested on all the time for a cure that is not needed anymore since this world is already pure hell.

The Organization
The organization is a dark place with many rooms such as the cage room which the subjects are placed in their cages,the playroom for the subjects to get out and chat with one another,a room were some fights break out possibly,and the room most of the subjects hate... The testing room. Few subjects stay in their cages when they get the chance to go to the playroom, so most of the subjects go when they have the chance. But when its testing time, they can put up quite a fight... They hate it...

Rules
No Power playing or God modding
Cursing is aloud yes, keep it to an okay point though
Mating is also aloud, but don't go that detailed
Don't double post please
Have fun!

Application

Character Name- Apollo
Subject Number- 118
Age- 2 1/2
Background/History- Apollo was a wolf who grew up in the forest, and he always loved to play with his brothers and his sister. Mostly his sister. He used to go on adventures with his sister, until he came to this mysterious looking cage. By then, he was a very curious teen, and his sister was a pup who wanted to investigate also. So they did so, but a trap door shut on Apollo and he was locked in the cage. His sister stood there in fear for a moment, than ran off to get help. But by the time she returned with the pack, it was to late, Apollo was gone.
RP Sample- Apollo paced around his cage, stopping every once in a while to think. He thought about his sister that one day he was taken away from her. The fear in her eyes as he struggled to get free of the cage. And how he saw her run off in terror to get some help for him. Apollo shook his head and sighed. "I need to let go of the past..." He muttered then laid down. Closing his eyes tightly, and falling into a sleep, dreaming about the same day he couldn't stop thinking about.

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: |:|The Hidden Subjects|:| Multi-Spieces RP(Open!)
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 07:08:31 pm »

Character Name- Zesel
Subject Number- 1
Age- 3 3/4
Background/History- Zesel, was like any regular lion in Africa.
One day, when she was going to get a drink, a human shot her with an arrow that paralyzes animals.
After when she woke up, she was in a cage. She roared as she tride to get out, but it was pointless.
She despretly waned to get back to her pride, but it was hopeless to want something.
Rp sample- The tan golden fured lioness woke up, as she soon yawned.
Getting up to her paws, she soon lyied back down. It was useless to do something in a cage. Seeing a doctor come to her, she stayied calm. She haven't done anything to provide danger for the doctor. After that, the doctor walked away.
Zesel, placed her head on her fluffy paws, as she awaited for something unique.

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 08:24:54 pm »
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30700000/black-horse-scalesandtails1-30764940-1024-768.jpg

+Character Name: Black Cobra
-Nicknames: Mostly Cobra
-Titles: None
Subject Number: 8263
Background/History: Born in a wild herd, he was taken from his herd to be tested on. Black Cobra got a cage large enough to fit him. When at the Playroom, he stuffs himself silly with grass and drinks as much fresh water as possible.
RP form: The black stallion lay down on his blanket. A scientist walked in front of his cage, looked at a cardboard in front of his cage, wrote something down, then allowed him access to the play room. Standing up, he walked to the lush room. A pond lay in the center, while trees, rocks, and ferns were scattered around the room.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 09:02:00 pm »
Hackers your accepted, welcome!
Dunasaur you are also accepted!

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2014, 09:51:48 pm »
(I'm actually going to start sorry about the double post.)

Apollo opened his eyes hearing the /cling-clang/ of the keys and the /click/ of doors being unlocked. He sat up waiting for his turn to be let out of his cage so he could run straight for the playroom and perhaps meet a friend or two. Once the doctor came by and unlocked his cage, Apollo bolted for the playroom and took his place by the clean water looking around and watching the others. It was a beautiful sight indeed, but he just wanted to be free again, if only he'd been smart enough to know that day he was taken away that the metal thing sitting in the middle of a bush 'hidden' was a cage that would take him away from this place. But sadly, he didn't and he had to face reality. The doctors took him away from his old life,the zombies came and took over,and the doctors went insane over a short period of time. Well, not that the doctors were sane before he came to the lab... He shook away his thoughts and looked around for some other subjects to talk to. Perhaps making a friend was better...

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2014, 10:49:05 pm »
Might as well, being as how I have nothing better to do IRL. (Oh, how boring the world is...)

Character Name- Midna
Subject Number- 253
Age- 6 Months
Background/History- Midna is a part of the first subject-bred tests, and has no idea of what the 'outside world' is. To her, that is just a myth, a legend, a world only in dreams. She was dragged away from her parents as soon as she was born, to be 'subject raised'. Obviously, not quick enough, since she still has a name.
RP Sample- Midna looked around her little cage, and yipped happily. It was her first day outside the room! She ran over to her small bowl of green, blue, and yellow 'dog kibble' and her 'water' bowl, and smiled at her distorted reflection. The collar around her neck was going to come off soon, and be replaced by a 'big dog collar' soon, as her friends said. A few of them said that the collar made you smarter, or faster, or stronger, and it meant that you would be a much better dog then you already where. She raced over to the door, wagging her tail as a human opened the top part and reached in with a gloved hand, taking her and a few others into the main hallway.
Trans, gay, and ready to play

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2014, 01:41:20 am »
Accepted! Join in whenever! :3

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2014, 01:47:32 am »
OOC
Okie! I shall now.~

IC
Midna yipped happily as she was carried by a human to a room down the hallway. She had gotten her new collar, and now she finally got to go and explore, and maybe make some friends! As the humans opened the door, her eyes widened at the beautiful, bright green room. As soon as they let her go, she bolted to the small 'river' that ran through the room and dove in, splashing in the shallows. When she looked around, she saw almost no one. Disappointed, she sat down in the water and pawed at the bright green grass, feeling the fake foliage and thinking it was real.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2014, 01:52:52 am »

Apollo glared as the pup as it yipped and yapped. Why was it so happy? This is a terrible place that no one wants to be in! Doesn't she know what horrible things are done in this lab? He got up from beside the river a cold glare fixing on the pup along with a growl forming in his throat. Then he pictured his little sister, always cheerful and willing to play. But Apollo quickly shook it off and his cold gaze continued to fix on the pup. Just wait till she knew what really happens in this place. Then she'll know this  is hell...

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2014, 02:04:34 am »
OOC

IC

Midna looked over to the older wolf, his dark glare and low growl making her jump. "Hey mister, why so grumpy? This place is awesome! I mean, just look at the water, and the green sticky things- I think they're called grass- and those weird green fluffy things, and that weird thing in the water! What is that thing?" She leaned into the water, then fell face first into the little river. She scrambled with her paws, and then pushed her way back to the shore. The pup shook her fur, laughing, and sat down a little behind the wolf, waging her tail. "Don't you like it here? It's fun!"