Author Topic: Makuu Kiwanja Needs Characters  (Read 74514 times)

Offline Tiro

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Makuu Kiwanja Needs Characters
« Reply #90 on: November 18, 2011, 09:54:01 pm »
VITANI

(Please excuse my poor excuse of a application. I've never really been much good at this thing, I'm far better at roleplaying. I know the picture is bad as well, but I will fix it up a bit if you'd like. Lastly... I apologize for the typos in her picture.)

Vitani has a sly tongue, enabling her to talk her way out of almost any situation she may come to be in. Though at times she forgets when it's neccasary to be sly and when to be kind. Haveing more brute strength then most of the other lioness's that she knows, it is not all that difficult for her to take down prey to win a battle against another. While most lions and lioness's who have strength mostly lack intelligence, Vitani has not lost any of it. She's able to think quickly, plot out plans on the spot, and make last minuit decisions in the nick of time. But she often finds herself lonely, looking up at the
stars in the middle of the night, wandering off by her self, and sometimes hunting idly by herself. She finds herself with a almost vacant space in her heart, one that yerns desperately for one that she could possibly call her love, maybe even her child. And while she is loyal to the Outlands, she finds herself wandering what it is like over in the pridelands, if it is truely magical as she sometimes hears others say.

I have been role-playing for nearly 10 years now, starting out as a noob then turning into a experienced role-player.
Examples of how I usually rp (this is on forum.. I'll writes shorter on the game to save time. xD) http://lotht.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/5852660-new-york-poppymonroe-?page=2 (please excuse the amount of foul language)

I very much adore Vitani. She's a pure out tom-boy with a heart of gold, though sometimes she may be lead astray. She is a perfect resemblance of my nature both out of role-play, and in real life.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 09:56:13 pm by Tiro »

Offline *KittenPoker*

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 22, 2011, 07:18:45 am »
Are all positions taken? And if not, what are left? I'd LOVE to join, I'd be a lion, leopard, cheetah, whatever you want. XD Note: I am male, so I'd prefer to be a male character...Though I'm desperate to join, so..LOL

Offline Roantail

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 22, 2011, 09:54:33 pm »
Will we be able to make our own character (That fits in with the pack/clan/pride) and join? (Whether that's a lion, hyena, cheetah, or leopard, I'd love to join, but XD I'm male, so I wouldn't prefer playing the role of a female..) :o?

Offline Creed

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • That's a catchy diagnosis, you could dance to that
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 29, 2011, 04:14:37 pm »

?                        ?
 Sarafina  
?                        ?
                  the way the water tastes...    

Personality; We leave the world breathless for another night, so separating the bonds of our everlasting paradise. Maternal tendencies and generosity alike exist in a divine balance, Sarafina is soft spoken, weaving pretty whispers into your ear. A lover of puzzles and social structure, she is a quizzical being who cannot help but become fascinated by the complexities of the world around her. She is viciously loyal to close friends, relatives, and those she loves, and is justly devoted to her children. A sensuous and emotive being, overly sensitive to situations and the whims of others both hidden and outright, Sarafina has no choice but to infuse passion into both love and hatred. Void of grey areas, she seems to embrace either one far end of the spectrum, or the other. Though most would label her as a welcoming, alive, and bright individual. More coming...
 Previous Role Playing Experience; Although I am fairly new to the world of FH, I have been role playing on various forums for approximately 6-7 years.
 Why I Deserve This Character; After leaving the role playing world of site forums, I feel like I need to fill the void somewhat. I play older characters whom are getting on in their years well, and I believe that I can offer Sarafina significant justice to her character. With little else to do in the coming months, I will be routinely active with her, most likely spending several hours daily on FH.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 04:16:42 pm by Creed »

MoonSyrus

« Reply #94 on: November 29, 2011, 11:55:37 pm »
Are there any other characters besides Sarafina that are still avalible?

Offline Akiko

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 30, 2011, 06:35:39 am »
Has Vitani been selected?
Though miles may lie between us,
we are never far apart.
for Friendship doesn't count miles
It's measured by the Heart.

[ri

Offline EmeraldDreams

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 01, 2011, 06:01:11 am »
I honestly don't think I'm cut out to play Sarafina.  I'm not sure if you implied that we are allowed to make our own original characters in the future.  Or I just read it wrong.  Please correct me if that is the case.

But I would apply for that,  if it will ever be available.

Please click me.

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I don't play that much anymore but I'm here, hello
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #97 on: December 01, 2011, 08:43:43 pm »
I think I may apply for Sarafina in a bit. but if theres gonna be a way to make your own Random Hyena or Random lion from the movie I may apply for that intead

Offline Simba

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
  • King of The Pride Lands
    • TLK4EVR
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 01, 2011, 09:20:40 pm »
Remember: Original Character application will take place on the forum once it's open.  For now we are only looking for the Canon characters listed on page 1.

Offline EmeraldDreams

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 02, 2011, 09:41:03 am »
Okay thanks Simba.  That's what I wanted to know.  :D

Please click me.