Author Topic: |:|Last Days|:| Canine Role-play[Remake](Accepting!)  (Read 16721 times)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Re: |:|Last Days|:| Canine Role-play[Remake](Accepting!)
« Reply #110 on: February 15, 2014, 07:00:12 pm »
((Sadly, I may need a few more days.. I can't think of any RP at all... :c))

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 15, 2014, 07:29:24 pm »
((Well there's something you can post back to :) ))

Sledge

Looking at Maci, Sledge sighed in relief to hear her packmate was ok. Looking down at the walker she gave it a look of disgustn her lips lifting revealing her teeth as she let out a growl. Snapping out of her defensiveness she looked back at the white canine. "Good, these things are such...pests!" she growled looking back at the corpse. Soon averting her gaze back to Maci with a smile "The old timers doing fine, sometimes I think he's got more fight than us.." she spoke with a soft tone and a smilen thinking about the old fighter. "Yeah" she muttered at what Maci had to say. Walking out the small room she began carefully crawling down the old stair case-as they quietly creeked beneath her paws. Landing on the bottom she looked around and trotted towards Arrow "Maci has handled the walker, and is fetching the rat...Maybe we should put someone on guard whislt the others catch up on some sleep?" she suggested with a tilt to her head. Stepping aside allowing Maci to give Arrow the rat she cleared her throat "Well?..." she mumbled. Sledge would happily take on the role of guarding the pack, all she needed was concent from Arrow.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 15, 2014, 07:50:38 pm »
Arrow
Arrow glared up at Sledge. "Go sit down Sledge, you've done enough..." He muttered looking at the rat for a few minutes. He wanted it, but then he didn't. After a few long moments of debating in his head, he finally pushed the rat beside him for later. "Thanki, Maci." He sighed laying his head down. "You take a break also..." He muttered.

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 15, 2014, 08:02:09 pm »
Diamond dreamed of every dog she knew getting killed by Walkers. She then woke up to see a huge apocalypse. She went to fight the walkers. She was about to have the courage to kill every walker she saw. She leaped at some walkers. She fought them all night, neglecting her sleep. The gray and white husky kept fighting them non-stop.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 15, 2014, 08:05:05 pm »
((I'll be bringing Toby and Scrappy back on my next few posts, I'll post their apps next))

Sledge

Sledge dipped her head at Arrow as he spoke, allowing her tongue to run along her lips-after letting out a sigh. "If you need any jobs done, just give me a shout..." she mumbled as she headed back across the room, her tail arched. Looking to her left she glanced at Ashkii and smiled, quietly she trotted towards the old timer "Psst..You alright?" she questioned in a soft tone. "Sure I'm fine Sledge, thanks again.." the old timer spoke in a croaky voice as he rested his head back onto his paws "Its fine.." she whispered. Turning she headed back to her previous seat. Leaping onto the crates that sat under the window she glanced out again, and up towards the start. "I will find you guys don't worry..." she whispered with a whine as she placed her head on the window sill.

DA Account

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 19, 2014, 11:57:24 pm »

Arrow
Arrow nodded, looking at the rat as the two left to their spots. His stomach growled, he was hungry now, and if he didn't eat soon he probably would puke! The rottweiler grabbed the dead rat by his tail and dragged it in front of him, slowly picking off the meat and eating it. He didn't want to eat to fast, just in case he made his stomach feel worse than it was. When the rottweiler was done, he laid his head down, falling asleep. Flooding his  dreams was the world before it turned into this mess. Peaceful, but still a mess with fights and all kinds of drama. But it was nicer than this...
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 11:59:26 pm by Argorok »

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 20, 2014, 09:10:15 pm »
Bump... (The activeness of this group is about to kill me...)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 21, 2014, 01:08:32 am »
((I guess I'll do a quick app for the two))

Character Name: Scrappy
Dog Breed: Border Collie
Crush: None
Mate: None
Pups: None
Siblings: Sledge, who's classed as his mother and Toby who's classed as his brother.

Character Name: Toby
Dog Breed: German Shepherd
Crush: None
Mate: None
Pups: None
Siblings: Sledge, classed as his mother and Scrappy, who's classed as his brother.

DA Account

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 21, 2014, 02:05:30 am »
Both good Tay

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #119 on: February 21, 2014, 02:36:31 am »
Sorry for not posting, I'm having writer's block with right now)

Visit my Deviantart!