Author Topic: |:|Last Days|:| Canine Role-play[Remake](Accepting!)  (Read 16826 times)

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
Re: |:|Last Days|:| Canine Role-play[Remake](Accepting!)
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2014, 04:22:49 am »
Back. I kinda need a break from FH. I may be inactive for a long time. Plz dont be mad at me.))
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2014, 04:27:51 am »
((Mad at you? Why would I be mad? At least you let me know before taking off and leaving. That's fine if you take a break dude c:))

Arrow rolled his eyes looking at Agro. "Totally, you owned a pack..." He huffed. "When I got your scent when you first joined your scent was nothing but the smell of a beta." He grinned, but soon faded as the apprentice took place in front of them. "Well hello there young one." He smiled with a slight chuckle. "I see you must be enjoying yourself little dude, but you see, we need to keep moving on or the walkers are going to catch up to us." He said. "Do you mind going back to your place in the pack so we can keep moving...?" He asked the 'pup' in a soft tone.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 04:29:24 am by Argorok »

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2014, 05:10:24 am »

Maci
Maci was pleased when Sledge easily took out the walked, she dipped her head as she passed then went to the middle of the group. Maci kept close to the elders to make sure none were left behind if they got too slow. She noticed one of the older canines had begun to fall behind so she slowed her pace to match his "Are you okay Ashkii?" she asked with a worried expression on her face. The old bloodhound mix was panting heavily as he tried to keep up with the pack "I'm just old that's all." he chuckled. Maci whined and stayed close to him "Take your time, I'll be here." she barked "Oh Thank you, Maci." he smiled. She nodded and looked towards the group and saw they were just a few feet up ahead, if anything were to happen it wouldn't take too long for them to get to Maci and Ashkii.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2014, 05:23:37 am »

Arrow

"Wait..." Arrow growled, stopping in his tracks. It's been hours since they left the den, and they haven't ran into one single walker. That is, after the crying walker. Arrow sniffed the air, it didn't smell right. Something was wrong,very wrong. Suddenly two roars echoed from the forest. "Sh--!" He growled. "Large walkers on both the left and right side of the pack!" He looked to the front seeing Maci and Ashkii in front of them. "Maci! Ashkii come back!" He called in a panicked tone. He had to admit it, he was scared. He never been able to take out one large walker alone, that means two will be two times the risk...

((Here is a Large Walker.. AKA a Tank X3))
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 05:26:55 am by Argorok »

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2014, 05:52:07 am »

Maci
Maci looked towards he group and began to push Ashki forward "Stay with them." she ordered as she tried to catch him up to the others. She saw the two monstrous walkers "Oh no.." she whined as she continued to catch Ashkii up. Before they could reach the group the two canines were slapped away and both hit the ground with a hard thump. Maci quickly got to her paws and ran to the old dog "Come on! Get up!'' she barked as she grabbed him by the scruff and tried to drag him away from the oncoming threat. Ashkii tried to get up but fell to the ground, his weak frail body could take no more "This is the end of the road for me." he coughed. Maci growled and kept dragging him, she wasn't going to lose another member without a fight.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2014, 05:59:28 am »

Arrow

Arrow watched as the two were slammed to the ground by the first walker. Growls formed in his throat and the Rottweiler charged forward, aiming to lunge at the large walker's(the one who slapped Maci to the ground) neck. //This is the last time you walkers kill my pack members!// He thought as got hold of the dead flesh of the walkers neck. Blood flowed into Arrow's mouth and the walker started to roar louder than ever, trying to shake the Rottweiler off. The walker then slammed himself into a tree, causing Arrow, and the walker to fall. And with that, all went silent for Arrow...
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 06:02:58 am by Argorok »

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2014, 06:29:19 am »

Maci
Thanks to Arrow, Maci was able to get Ashkii to the group "He needs to be carried to safety." she barked at some of the canines. She looked around for Arrow until she saw him unconscious on the ground with the large walker standing over him, ready to smash his large fists onto the dog's body. She snarled and charged at it and launching herself towards it's neck but only managed to latch onto it's rotting shoulder. The beast roared and grabbed her tail, making her lose her grip to let out a shrill yelp, and threw her down. She stood in front of Arrow with her teeth bared, a snarl ripped from her throat and she jumped back up and latched onto his throat and biting down as hard as she could. The creature's blood seeped from her jaws and down her chest, painting her fur a dark red. Maci let go when it fell down and no longer moved, she didn't kw if it was dead but she didn't have a lot of time to check. She turned her attention to the other one and saw that it was slowly moving towards the group "Arrow! Wake up!" she barked as she nudged him with her muzzle. She nudged him again "Come on!" a growl of frustration leaving her mouth.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2014, 06:46:02 am »

Arrow

It took a few moments, but Arrow woke up. It also took him a minute or two to get to know what happened, and once he got back into the state where he gained full control of himself, he noticed the large walker charging at his pack. "No over here you bastard!" He barked, getting the walkers attention. Then, it charged at him, and Arrow also charged forward, jumping at the infected monster and latching onto his neck. He clamped down as hard as he could, the walker falling to the ground about five minutes later. The Rottweiler felt... AWESOME! That was the first large walker he killed by himself! That was totally amazing! Arrow's stub tail wagged non-stop and he bounded over to Maci in a playful way. You could tell he was happy.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #68 on: February 02, 2014, 07:23:08 am »

Maci
After Arrow eliminated the large walker he bounded over to her with his stub wagging rapidly "Nice job." she barked as she wagged her tail "Let's get the pack to safety." she said before limping toward the group and looking for Ashkii. When she found him he was getting to his paws "Are you doing okay?" she asked, he wobbled for a moment but was able to gain his balance "Yeah, how about you?" he looked at her right paw which was lifted off the ground. She looked at her front right paw "Yeah, my paw just hurts a little." Ashkii frowned "Thanks for helping me..Well be careful." Maci nodded and limped back to Arrow "Do you have an idea of where we are going?" she was curious as to where they would set up their new home.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 02, 2014, 10:15:52 am »

Sledge

Hearing Arrows and Agros commands Sledge nodded-running her tongue along her blood stained maw she walked along side the pack. So if anything made an attack from the side she was ready. The sudden large groans came from the distance and they could only mean bad news, a growl rumbled up the Collie crosses throat as she stopped and sniffed the air. Remembering these creatures as 'Tanks'. "Guys..." she growled taking a step back. Hearing a yelp she turned and realised Maci and the old timer on the ground, but before she could help she turned to the 2nd walker who was swinging a wrecking ball like fist towards her packmates. Growling Sledge lunged forward and grabbed the creatures legs stopping him from slamming his fist into the pack. As the creature bent over to grab her it gave the canine an opportunity to leap onto its back-and so she did. Clambering across its scarred bodys she latched onto its neck-scraping her paws across its flesh causing bits to come away. Hearing Arrows and Macis commands of getting the pack to safety she did. Leaving the walking thrashing around angrily she ran to the pack. "Come on guys yous need to get to safety! Anf fast so move!" she ordered with a growl, running to grab Ashkii they set off. Taking the pack onward she made sure they were safe a determind look on her face with her eyes narrowed. Sniffing the air she stopped and leaned Ashkii on a rock carefully then turning back to the pack "Ok, we'll wait here so the others can catch up.." she sighed a little disappointed she didn't help. Shaking her head the she-dog began searching the area around the pack making sure they were clear of danger.  /font]

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.