Author Topic: |Invasion| SuperHero/Human RolePlay |Open & Accepting!|  (Read 11920 times)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: |Invasion| SuperHero/Human RolePlay |Open & Accepting!|
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2014, 02:40:53 pm »
Sure thing! ^.^ ))

Jade Storm

She gave a small frown. "Fine.... Don't believe in me......"She spoke up, as she soon looked into Kaos eyes and made her feel pain.
Soon she saw the orb was melting as she soon passed by it and ran off.
But sadly, she was captured by one of the  'The Shattered Ones' soilder.
"Let me go......-" Soon she was put into sleep. She fell down uncontinece as she was taken to 'The Shattered Ones' ship.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 02:45:42 pm by TinyTail »

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2014, 04:31:27 pm »
(That was a little powerplaying...)

Kaos watched as Jade was taken away, huffing with annoyance and impatience. About time, anyways. With that, Kaos ended her magic with a clench of her fist, staring as the black mist slowly dissipated, swirling a little before disappearing into thin air. Pursing her lips, she turned and started to walk back to the base, ignoring everything around her as she fixed her green eyes on the road. This was a waste of time and completely useless, she could've done something way more productive instead of coming out here to capture one stupid thing, which was literally what The Shattered Ones did every single day. Boring, boring, boring.

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2014, 07:08:56 pm »
Sorry, I was in a hurry. Besides, my head is derpin' on Sundays. :P ))

Jade Storm

Jade, woke up after a few hours and looked around scared.
Where is she?

(Short, but eh.
I'm tired. Tomorrows, school. :/)

IM BACK!!!

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2014, 09:01:33 pm »
Seeing the Shattered ones bring in a new girl she looked at her as she realized she didn't know where she was. putting her wings in her shirt she hid them and swam to the top of the tank and looked at the girl tapping on the glass to get her attention

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2014, 03:37:36 pm »
Jade Storm

Turning to see who tapped the glass, she saw a girl. "Who are you?" I asked, before I awaited for an answer.

IM BACK!!!

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2014, 04:42:39 am »
"Im Tyler" she said through the air mask.

(she is in a water filled glass box)

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2014, 12:44:56 pm »
Jade Storm

Jade nodded in an answer and asked. "Where are we?" Jade asked as she had awoken in a tomb and somewhere she had no idea where.
Why was she hear?
What was she doing here?
Had she done something wrong?
Or someone made a mistake and lied it was her?
Was she captured or brought here?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 12:48:00 pm by TinyTail »

IM BACK!!!

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2014, 01:15:31 pm »

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2014, 08:45:21 pm »

"Your stupidity humors me."

|Full Name|
Adam Belanger

|Alias|
He has none.

|Age|
He is seventeen.

|Gender|
He is of the male.

|Personality|
Adam's attire might suggest that he is an uptight boy. However, while he has well-groomed manners, this chico is far from prim and proper. Like his sister deceased sister, he loves having fun, and he enjoys dragging his friends to various places on their free nights. He does remember to respect others' boundaries, and he does know when to stop. He is a little more serious and quiet, compared to his sister, but he does know how to have some fun.  Adam can be a little awkward when it comes to meeting new people. If they seem friendly enough, he quickly warms up to them. He won't usually be the first to introduce himself; he usually relies on others to do so. However, if he feels comfortable with you, he'll initiate the conversation and be very warm. He understands people more easily than his sister does. If you need comfort or advice, he'd probably be the best person to go to. However, Adam definitely isn't a perfect person. He easily gets mad or hurt, although his occasional outbursts are minor and not very hurtful. He sometimes becomes self-defensive when people point out his mistakes. Furthermore, he acts before he thinks once in a while.

|Appearance|
Adam's dirty-blonde hair runs up in waves above his forehead, before falling down into a messy splash behind. If you looking closely in his brown pools, you will notice light flakes twinkling inside. Adam goes for the casual clothing, such as a random short-sleeve. At times, you can find him with a checkered shirt with a silly necktie.

|History|
Adam is the only child of the family. His parents were supposedly to have a second sister, but during birth, his mother passed away. With no milk to feed the baby or the right care, his baby sister starved and soon joined her mother. With being the only child, Adam mostly completed the "mother" tasks around the house. His father never got married to another, or tried dating. Nor did he really acknowledge his son.

Adam was told that at the age of 7, his father started smoking because of his mother, which was a terrible thing that runs in the family. So for him to quit his addiction, the family of two moved to Paris; the place his father and mother met. The two moved into his father's old barn, which was an abandoned old structure that was still owned by their father when he was young.

Adam wasn't always the cheery kind of person. When he was much younger, he caused others to suffer from his foul mood, and he almost always had a grumpy attitude. He barely had any friends, and it didn't really help the situation. He often got into fights on the playground with the other kids. More than once was he sent to the principal's office for beating up a fellow schoolmate. Eventually, his parents made a decision to homeschool him. He was forced to sit down at the computer and learn through videos. He was also sent a counselor, who managed to help him sort through all his feelings. As he grew older, Adam's attitude slowly started to change. Now, he is almost nothing like the angry boy he was years before. Some anger still remains in him for his parents. He doesn't hesitate to admit it, although he won't tell anyone about his past if not asked.

Much later, when at age of fifteen, his father passed away from smoking. Fortunately, from the years of taking care of himself paid off. However, the thought of loneliness lingered inside of him. Desperate enough for some company, he joined The Shattered Ones, hoping to prosper and learn from another "family". It didn't bother him of sounding like a villain at all, surprisingly. The feeling of being one made him feel more in control and great.

|Skills|
He has the ability to create electric balls from his hands. He also has the power to heal.

|Weakness|
When paint or water (the amount of a bucket) touches or splashes him, his ability to form electric balls is put out for a while. It takes a while for him to recover. He is also allergic to birds.

|SuperHero/Villain Name|
His villain name is Cyprus Archer, or Cyprus for short.

|Extra|
-

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2014, 12:41:11 am »
"In the Shattered ones HQ"  she said pushing off the glass and swam to the bottum to pick up a small pebble she held it up to the girl "I'm going to try to get out." She whispered as she started to tap on the glass a bit trying to make a small crack in it.

( What does Alias mean?)

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!