Author Topic: Anima [Inactive since 29/10/2012]  (Read 47053 times)

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
Re: Anima
« Reply #200 on: May 27, 2011, 07:56:21 pm »
((Yeah, sorry for not much going on xP
Working on it though, I'm starting to form a plan that will make things more interesting. I'll wait for a reply from the others to see if they notice Lan and Keyo yet haha.

Also, if any of you have any ideas, feel free to share ^.^))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline Kamaete

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Wings would be good if I weren't afraid of heights
    • View Profile
    • Kama-ItaeteXIII @ DeviantART
« Reply #201 on: May 28, 2011, 02:06:17 am »
((Sorry, I was waiting to see if anyone replied.  /has a bad habit.))

Ryker glanced at the hat that Ziz had pointed out.  It indeed look like the hat she'd lost.  He didn't have money to spend on a frivolous hat, even if it would make the girl happy.  He struggled, trying to find a way out of the situation when his eyes caught sight of two boys walking hurriedly in their direction.  It seemed wrong, somehow, that they'd look so determined in this bustling town.  Just past them, he spotted a stern looking man in light armor.

Now, if two boys walking a bit fast seemed odd, then a stern man in light armor who seemed he might be searching for something looked extremely out of place.  Despite Raven's words of relative safety in this town, he knew when something was fishy.  And those boys had to know something or they wouldn't be walking so quickly away from that man.

He wrinkled his nose and walked closer to Hinda and Ziz and whispered in their ears, "Follow me, we might have trouble,"  He would wait for the boys to pass and slip behind them.  Most likely they were headed for safety and that meant safety for him and the girls as well.  Those boys certainly weren't a match for, he glanced at gentle Hinda and Ziz. Well, they weren't a match for him, anyways.
...In my pants.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 28, 2011, 06:04:21 am »
The hat shop was near them now, and Keyo didn't show signs of stopping. He was still looking back at the armored man, who didn't seem to have noticed Keyo and Lan. The man was glancing around, staying where he was.
"We're going to head back to the inn, alright Lan?" Keyo whispered to Lan, who nodded in response. He was growing worried, and while they had been walking he glanced back to see who his brother kept looking at. He had also spotted the man, and he looked back ahead of him, continuing to walk.
"Keyo," Lan whispered back to his brother. "We need to blend in more. If you don't want to get spotted, we have to walk slower and not make it obvious that we're trying to get out of here."
Keyo blinked, hearing Lan's words. "Your right," he answered softly, realizing a few people had already glanced their way.
At last turning away from the man that was behind them, he looked straight ahead, walking at a more casual pace, his brother doing the same. Lan began walking beside Keyo now, and to make things look even more convincing, Lan was looking about him excitedly once more, pointing things out to his brother. Or perhaps it wasn't really an act and he really was excited. Keyo also did his best to act like himself, and at the corner of his eye he noticed the group he had saw earlier, but he quickly glanced away to look at something Lan had pointed to. They walked on and passed the hat shop, the armored man getting further and further behind, though he had glanced their way curiously for a moment.
The Hobbit

zelda090909

« Reply #203 on: May 28, 2011, 09:41:17 pm »
Ziz followed Ryker looking at the strange man in armour. "That armour is so last season." she whisperd turning around again. She noticed how they were following the two boys.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 30, 2011, 06:47:14 am »
((Friendly poke))
The Hobbit

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #205 on: May 30, 2011, 09:56:03 am »
  Hinda stayed quiet as she followed them. Was there something going on? She looked around, noticing the man in armour that Ziz had mentioned. She looked at him for a little bit, before turning her gaze away, concentrating on following Ryker, who seemed to be following two boys.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Kamaete

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: May 30, 2011, 11:15:07 pm »
((Wanted to wait for Sharfy... :C))

Ryker casually walked after the two boys making sure he kept tabs on Hinda and Ziz while trying to keep inconspicuous.  It was a lot of multi-tasking and he almost doubted himself as the two boys ended up looking like they were casual tourists.  He looked back once, and stopped in surprise.  Was that Sharf?  Oh boy, it was.

There was that familiar matted hair.  Did he follow them?  Well, he couldn't say he wasn't pleased, he liked Sharf, but... uh.  He slowed down and then stopped, turning back to face the direction Sharf was in.  He didn't want to leave the guy wandering around town and maybe getting into trouble.  

"Sharf," he called a bit, knowing it was too quiet for him to hear.  He sighed and then took a step forward. "Girls, I'm gonna get Sharf,"  He thought about it.  If they all went it'd draw attention to Sharf who was already getting some strange looks.  But if they just stood around in the middle of the town doing nothing it'd also draw attention.  He shook his head. "You girls keep following those boys.  I'm not sure were there headed but there going in the direction of an inn anyways and we a room or two." He pulled out a bag of money and held it out for one of the girls to take.  "Follow the boys but get a room at the first Inn you see, regardless of whether they stop or not.  I'll be right there, hopefully with Sharf, okay?"

He waited for some acknowledgement before he'd start back for Sharf.
...In my pants.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 31, 2011, 02:17:45 am »
((I can wait for him to reply ^.^))
The Hobbit

Offline Steak

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • cheshireneko-san
    • https://twitter.com/HaruButtSenp
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 31, 2011, 04:11:52 am »
[Aw. x3 I was going to wait for the two girls to reply before posting...I feel like I'm slowing you all down with my slow reply skills. /Old man Steak as always]

Scharf's eyes continued to scan the crowds. It was true that he stuck out like a sore thumb among the village inhabitants and tourists, but he didn't seem to notice or he just didn't care. He pursed his lips thinking with narrowed eyes. 'If I was an snake or or a bird where would I go...' His only answer was under a rock or in a tree sadly.
Continuing to search with his eyes, the man in armor was soon spotted. With a little gasp he cheerfully babbled "Shiny!" while taking a step towards him. A young tourist bumped into him though stopping his idiotic actions and lending him a hand in finely spotting Ryker, Ziz and Hinda. "Oh hey there they are." He grinned waving at them still a little slow at getting any bad vibes from 'Mr. shiny armor man'.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 04:16:29 am by CobaltRainbow »

Offline Kamaete

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: May 31, 2011, 04:18:41 am »
((We'll always wait for you, Steak! C: /now waits on the girls lolwhut?))
...In my pants.