Author Topic: Anima [Inactive since 29/10/2012]  (Read 46802 times)

Offline Kamaete

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Wings would be good if I weren't afraid of heights
    • View Profile
    • Kama-ItaeteXIII @ DeviantART
Re: Anima
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2011, 08:06:21 am »
((I got that.  My characters usually have it, too.  Though Ryker isn't taking advantage of it since it's early morning and early morning = cold = lazy reptiles.  And... DA, your otter is scary.  ))

Ryker frowned at the raven-haired girl's flat response but picked up his smile again for the other girl.  He'd start small and work his way up.  His was about to introduce himself when the raven-haired girl interrupted him, again calling out someone near them.  He glared at her and followed her gaze, looking to see a darker shadow then those around it.  He deigned himself not to talk anymore, realizing he wasn't going to get anywhere at the moment.
     Instead, he waited and watched, tensing as his own sense of foreboding decided to rear its head.  His spine itched, and he tensed himself to sprint or change: whatever was faster if there proved to be danger.
...In my pants.

Maryritai

« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2011, 06:28:55 pm »
The Young girl haunting eyes looked towards them, as she stepped quickly in the dark. She wouldn't reveal to them who she was, it was too dangerous to reveal herself as a Anima. Yet She Stepped tentatively towards them, her black shoes crunching the ground. "Yes?" She asked them, her navy blue eyes staring at them, The Eyes turning A Dangerous Purple from the light.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2011, 08:23:18 pm »
Another girl stepped out from behind the tree, but unlike the first girl this one was more eerie, more dark looking. Her eyes had been a navy blue until the light struck them, shifting them into a purple color, almost like Raven's own, except hers were more... dark?
A hood and a black bandana covered most of the girls features, so Raven was unable to tell anything else from her. Raising her hands, Raven tightned her half gloves on her hands, studying the girl.
"Who are you?"
So far she didn't like this girl, or trusted her. However, she kept that secret behind her neautral expression. In truth she didn't like or trusted many people anyway, but some were better than others.
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Maryritai

« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2011, 08:40:05 pm »
"Why do you need to know?" The Young Girl said, glancing at her with those dark eyes. "But If You really want to know, It's Hikoi" She said, pulling off her hood to reveal her long, silky mahoghany brown hair. Her Mocha Complexion was shining in the light. She really was Pretty, yet why did she hide her beauty. Because She was a Anima, Of Course.

Offline Kamaete

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Wings would be good if I weren't afraid of heights
    • View Profile
    • Kama-ItaeteXIII @ DeviantART
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2011, 10:25:10 pm »
Another girl stepped from the shadows and Ryker couldn't tell if this was his lucky day, or if it was a day from hell.  This girl, who was the first to introduce herself with the name Hikoi, had her features covered with a black bandanna and a dark hood, though she removed them quite easily. 
     "My name's Ryker," he introduced, not grinning but not frowning. His body relaxed slightly, knowing he was relatively safe, but the crowd had just grown and he wasn't sure of the new-comer.
...In my pants.

Maryritai

« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2011, 10:53:16 pm »
Hikoi looked at The Young Man, her haunting navy blue eyes watching him. The Young Man, Who name was Ryker, seemed weary of herself. She knew of course, Her Dark Presence was only to protect her identity as a Anima, Nothing More. "Don't worry, I don't bite. This is just to keep away those humans who want us, Animas" Hikoi said, and pulled off her cloak and bandana. Revealing Her Navy Blue eyes, Long Silk Brown Hair.She was actually very pretty.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2011, 11:26:59 pm »
Raven sneered at the girl named Hikoi.
Fool, doesn't she know how dangerous it is to reveal yourself as an Anima?
Raven took quick glances between the first girl and the boy, then took a few steps forward to the girl, though still keeping at a safe distance. Now that she had removed her own hood and bandana, she didn't look as threatening and mysterious, but Raven didn't allow looks to fool her. Never judge a book by its cover.
"What are you thinking?" She said to the girl barely above a whisper, so the other two couldn't hear. After all, she still didn't know if they were normal humans or Anima like herself. "You can't just go around talking about yourself so carelessly."
She shifted her gaze to the other two, seeing what they're reaction may be.
The Hobbit

Maryritai

« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2011, 11:37:58 pm »
Hikoi gave her a look, it look more gentle but yet it was still..... Evil?. She gave her a wicked smile and shook her head at the poor sensitivity she had for telling apart Animas from Humans. "You have a poor sense For telling apart Animas from Humans. Of course these are Animas, Isn't that Right, Ryker?" She said to Him, staring at him with those mysterious eyes.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2011, 12:08:38 am »
((I should put this in, but you need permission from others to tell if they are Anima or not. In the comic, Corro (one of the main characters) was able to tell who was an Anima or not, and Senri was the same. However, others were not able to tell as easily, and I did not have my character sense the others as Anima because of not yet asking for their permission.))
The Hobbit

Offline Steak

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • cheshireneko-san
    • https://twitter.com/HaruButtSenp
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2011, 12:34:34 am »

Name: scharf, Has no known last name.

Their anima: African Saltwater Crocodile. Scharf's teeth grow and point out, along with his nails. His fingers and toes also develop webbing between them. A thick muscled tail common to the crocodile breed, covered in scaly skin and armored plates. His back becomes covered in scales and two rows of armored like plates start from each shoulder blade going all the way down his back and tail.

How they got their anima: Shh, it's a secret. [I'm still thinking of a crazy reason/plot xD]

Physical description: Tall, thin and very pale. His eyes are golden and are often hidden under thick black hair. His hair is long enough to almost touch the ground [Long considering he's around 6'3''] never styled though he sometimes has it braided. Has multiple scars around his eyes on the bridge of his nose and lips. If you ever get a look at him shirtless he's just covered in scars. [Creative :U Not]

Personality: Scharf's personality never really stays in one area. He can be sweet and happy one second then bitter and morbid another.  He lost most of his sanity when younger. His past is shady, but it is known that he was a slave. Can often be seen arguing with trees and rocks, sometimes at himself for no reason. He's annoyingly gossipy, could never hold a secret for anyone. Known for loving chocolate, can easily be controlled with nothing more then a cookie.

History: /WIP

Other: His mark can be found on his tongue.

Interesting fact: Scharf even though he argues with many things loves to argue with 'Mr. Buns'. Mr. Buns is a pine cone who Scharf believes to be best friends with. Steak [Me's] has a cat nicknamed Mr. Buns.

!-MINOR CHARACTERS-!

Name:

Their anima: Prehensile tailed porcupine

How they got their anima:

Physical description:

Personality:

Other: His mark can be found on the ball of his right foot.

Interesting fact:

« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 08:02:50 pm by Steak medium rare »