Author Topic: Lab Rats (Gifted/DNA Rp) **OPEN**  (Read 17544 times)

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
Re: Lab Rats (Gifted/DNA Rp) **OPEN**
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2014, 01:24:54 am »
(Adams hadn't gotten there yet, but k!)

"I don't think you understood what I was trying to say earlier." Adams said.  He unhooked a set of keys from his belt and quickly selected the correct key.  He inserted the key in the lock and turned it...

Caleb watched Adams like he was watching a horror film and the actor was about to turn into a dark corner. 
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2014, 03:05:34 am »
Woops. lol))

Chasy narrowed her eyes. "Back down Adams. If step through that door, I will hurt you.." She warned. A hint of fear was in her voice but it was almost undetectable. A few sparks flew from her fingers as a warning to him.

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2014, 04:37:03 am »
The two watched as the man exited the room. Abridge scoffed afterwards.
 "Bah, I hope that bastard ends up being mauled by a mutant." she snapped, rotating in her seat to face back towards her work. She took out a pencil from her shirt's pocket and went back to writing.

"Yeah, but he's right. We'll get punished if they find out we bring in drugs." Zeela pointed out, carefully scooting the pieces of glass underneath her workplace with her foot.

"Who's 'they'?" Abridge asked sarcastically, then laughed at her own joke.

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2014, 08:51:15 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline TotalFanGirl

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I am a waffle llama.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2014, 03:48:30 pm »
Alex opened her eyes. She stood up and strained her vision to see down the hall. "Adams," She said. "That is your name, right? You're not really going to attack her...are you?"

I am TotalFanGirl in game :3

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2014, 05:31:09 pm »
"Now what would be the point of coming here with this and do nothing?"  Adams said.  He opened the door and stepped inside the room.  He closed the cell door behind him but didn't lock it, after all then he would also be stuck in there.

(Sorry so bad post, don't have much time.)
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2014, 06:34:45 pm »
Chasy's eyes blazed. "I said...Back off!" She shouted, sending a blue bolt towards him.

A bit busy so sorry for that terrible post.))

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2014, 10:30:20 pm »
Adams responded by raising his arm that held the pole and swung it down so it hit Chansy right in the chest.

Asher flinched as the pole struck down and hit Chansy.  He let a deep, worried sigh escape.  He was afraid of how this would turn out.  Chansy would have to knock Adams out if she wanted to get the keys to let the others out.  But she do that?  Or would she try to make it on her own?  Others had tried that before and never succeeded.
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2014, 10:45:22 pm »
Chasy let out a yelp of pain. The blow knocked the breath out of her. She recovered rather quickly and rushed around him shooting another bolt. "Why hit someone who is practically defenseless?! Is that how you raised Adams? As a monster." She spat irritably as she backed against the cell door to get as far away as possible.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2014, 01:33:39 am »
Being that it has a bolt of lightning it was quite difficult to dodge.  The bolt hit him in the shoulder.  His body seemed to overly shiver.  It only lasted it a few seconds but it left him a little confused.  He took a step forward and almost slipped.  He glanced at the ground and found that it had frozen over in a small patch.  He took up his stance, adoviding the patch.  He lifted the poll to strike her again and swift ringing started to sound.
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru