Poll

We've had lots of evil clans, some lasting longer than others. Which one do you fear the most?

ShatteredClan ~ Lead by Wolfstar
18 (45%)
BloodFangsClan ~ Lead by Ravenstar
0 (0%)
FearClan ~ Lead by Whisperstar
0 (0%)
LostWhispers ~ Lead by Silhouettestar
22 (55%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: Evil Clans: Who's been the most naughty these months?  (Read 5646 times)

Offline Rayla

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Derptastic
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Clans: Who's been the most naughty these months?
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2014, 05:18:03 pm »
As leader of ShatteredClan, Wolfstar, i can admit we got beaten by TDS when no leader was online. Which means that we had warriors with no guidance, so you could say TDS bet us at our own game. xD
And you could say that the ones online were newly made warriors, so the loss wasn't exactly horrible for us. We have plans, we just can't say them out loud. :3

SC can read Deathstar like a book, just the plays of having her as a former leader, and for most as a mother. So TDS isn't exactly hard to read, either. They're getting impressive, and there's been silent wars between SC and TDS, one having started from Wolfstar (me) impaling one of TDS's warriors in turn of them killing off Ashflame.

Others can fear TDS, but don't compare TDS and SC, as in my opinion, we are equal if you put both clans WITH their leaders, in battle. When we're both equally numbered. We plan on bringing ShatteredClan back to life once more, but we've just been busy as i'm in the Army, as well as University, so finding time for the roleplay is hard. But i'm on Holiday now, so it's time to get back out of the shadows. BI

If i was to give a vote; i wouldn't give it to any Clan, not even my own. o3o I find no Clans 'horrifying' of 'Murderous', and the other two Clans with no votes are hardly 'evil'.

And TDS is only 'strong' because they have Deathstar, and SC actually made characters to join TDS. So i wouldn't forget that TheDarkestSouls are also being fueled by SC, just not in their natural characters. Everyone seems to think that SC is dead for good. LOL. No. Just waiting for the right moment to pounce. c:

Carry on. :D

Le Wolffeh.~

Offline Alluvian

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2014, 12:51:52 pm »
I'll have to hold my vote for now. But, if I had to choose now, out of the four it would be SC.

Members of my own group, The United Republic, proved that Deathstar is not invincible, after managing to take a life from her. As well, almost managing to kill one of her members. I wasn't online at the time however, but from what I heard, Death didn't like it very much. I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to attack us sometime soon, as angry as everyone told me she was.

Offline Rayla

• Curious Wanderer
  • Derptastic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2014, 02:59:02 pm »
You can take all the lives from her that you want too take, you still can't kill her forever. The person behind the computer is clinging onto Deathstar, therefore she created the story of having infinite lives. It's pretty aggravating, as anyone who takes a life or ''kills'' her isn't exactly lucky, as they're normally the next to die. Deathstar's died at least 30+ times, and each time she has come back. XD No one can win, until //she// decides that it really is time to move on.

Even ShatteredClan is at loss, we know we can't do anything to Deathstar, but TDS isn't a problem. :3

(Yeah, she's pretty angry. I don't see why, she knows fine well that she won't die. The story that Deathstar follows is kind of stupid, as The Dark Forest gives no lives to anyone, only a place to go when you die and then you vanish forever within said Dark forest. That's why people call her a Powerplayer, and even though she's my characters mother and a friend, ooc.

I honestly find myself despising Deathstar more and more, and i know she'll probably read this - But that's my opinion. Deathstar isn't that tough, nor is TDS. TDS lost when Deathstar was offline, in a fight. It was amusing. If you fear her, then you're giving her the upper edge in a fight. That's what everyone does, so they always loose. For once, Clans can stop moaning about ShatteredClan and actually act like us; Not be evil, but fierce. You ain't going to win against Death if you run away. TheDarkestSouls are hardly evil. You're thinking on their kills, but if you compare them to SC, we've killed a lot more than they have, that, and we will ALWAYS hold our reputation.

TDS feeds off of Death's reputation, WHICH came from ShatteredClan. Keep that in mind. c:
That, and most of them really can't fight.. -Cough.-

Plus, I plan on turning ShatteredClan until TDS is gone. We won't attack anymore, at least not those that we know, such as TUR. I've had a lot of whispers asking for SC's help, and so far i've been responding to them with 'No.' Welp, we'll change that. It's time for SC to be the helpers for once.. But not forever, we'll just.. toss ourselves into any battle involving TDS. Because no one can really deny, ShatteredClan is TDS's match. They beat us once when we had few members online, and when there were no leaders, not to mention the members that were //online// were apprentices, a kit and a single newly made warrior. :3
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 03:16:19 pm by Ravager »

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2014, 06:55:46 pm »
You can take all the lives from her that you want too take, you still can't kill her forever. The person behind the computer is clinging onto Deathstar, therefore she created the story of having infinite lives. It's pretty aggravating, as anyone who takes a life or ''kills'' her isn't exactly lucky, as they're normally the next to die. Deathstar's died at least 30+ times, and each time she has come back. XD No one can win, until //she// decides that it really is time to move on.

Even ShatteredClan is at loss, we know we can't do anything to Deathstar, but TDS isn't a problem. :3

(Yeah, she's pretty angry. I don't see why, she knows fine well that she won't die. The story that Deathstar follows is kind of stupid, as The Dark Forest gives no lives to anyone, only a place to go when you die and then you vanish forever within said Dark forest. That's why people call her a Powerplayer, and even though she's my characters mother and a friend, ooc.

I honestly find myself despising Deathstar more and more, and i know she'll probably read this - But that's my opinion. Deathstar isn't that tough, nor is TDS. TDS lost when Deathstar was offline, in a fight. It was amusing. If you fear her, then you're giving her the upper edge in a fight. That's what everyone does, so they always loose. For once, Clans can stop moaning about ShatteredClan and actually act like us; Not be evil, but fierce. You ain't going to win against Death if you run away. TheDarkestSouls are hardly evil. You're thinking on their kills, but if you compare them to SC, we've killed a lot more than they have, that, and we will ALWAYS hold our reputation.

TDS feeds off of Death's reputation, WHICH came from ShatteredClan. Keep that in mind. c:
That, and most of them really can't fight.. -Cough.-

Plus, I plan on turning ShatteredClan until TDS is gone. We won't attack anymore, at least not those that we know, such as TUR. I've had a lot of whispers asking for SC's help, and so far i've been responding to them with 'No.' Welp, we'll change that. It's time for SC to be the helpers for once.. But not forever, we'll just.. toss ourselves into any battle involving TDS. Because no one can really deny, ShatteredClan is TDS's match. They beat us once when we had few members online, and when there were no leaders, not to mention the members that were //online// were apprentices, a kit and a single newly made warrior. :3

*Ear twitches* This is rather interesting.

You have my attention.

I may even help you in your conquest of TDS.

Thank you for the 'Inside' look of it all.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline ObligatoryMeme

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2014, 07:57:05 pm »
I'll have to hold my vote for now. But, if I had to choose now, out of the four it would be SC.

Members of my own group, The United Republic, proved that Deathstar is not invincible, after managing to take a life from her. As well, almost managing to kill one of her members. I wasn't online at the time however, but from what I heard, Death didn't like it very much. I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to attack us sometime soon, as angry as everyone told me she was.

Eh, nobody's invincible. And yea, she's probably going to strike back. xD She usually does when a clan attacks and is able to win. I was watching the fight. It was her and an app, V 2 TUR cats and a TUR wolf I believe.. good fight.

Offline Rayla

• Curious Wanderer
  • Derptastic
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2014, 10:37:49 pm »
TheDarkestSouls was disbanded. c:
Deathstar is now Silhouettestar. :3

Offline ObligatoryMeme

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2014, 01:15:56 am »
TheDarkestSouls was disbanded. c:
Deathstar is now Silhouettestar. :3

- le gaspeh -

Offline Alluvian

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2014, 04:24:46 am »
I was labeling her "invincible" as a reference to the part of the WC community that does believe that. xD Maybe if some people stopped making a huge deal about Death- I mean, Silhouettestar, she'd stop being so attached to her character. I know almost for certain that it's the fame and attention she craves that comes with her character, from those portions of the WC community that seem to idolize her.

I'm not meaning to speak badly about Deathstar out of RP world. She seems cool from what I've seen of her OOC.

Offline Rayla

• Curious Wanderer
  • Derptastic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2014, 03:20:50 pm »
I'm laughing.. at how many people feared TDS. o.O
They were never scary, they just had Deathstar whom had a reputation. So, it's pretty hilarious watching their numbers go up. ;3

Offline WolfTrickster

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • Tenebris Portum
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2014, 05:47:46 pm »
ShatteredClan is a really good Clan,  I see them all the time

Signature by: Mcgee, thanks a lot! <3