Author Topic: Trolls.  (Read 16613 times)

Offline Kalimba

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Foreveralone.jpg
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: Trolls.
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2011, 09:32:15 am »
I think trolls can get people pretty pissed off at times.
I admit I've gotten pretty riled up from them too. Try to keep a level head most of the time, though.

Also
My face when I saw that Homestuck was brought up?

o-o Up for a little staring contest?

Evanescence

« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2011, 04:50:09 pm »
-_____- I know Im going to get so many hate comments because of my name. Troll. But I am not a troll... I really hate them. My friend typed in this name while I was getting paper to write down my password info. So dont kill me! XD)))                                                                                                                                                      Trolls..... where to begin! -->Insert Ray William Johnson here<--     I love one type of troll. I the cannibal troll. They are the trolls who act like helpless people and then snap back and make trolls look like the idiots they really are. (yes I got the cannibal troll thing from a yotube video)

Offline Cynder-

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • IMMA FIRIN MAH LAAZZAARRDAFGNADJFADG
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2011, 04:58:54 pm »
Trolls trolls trolls... I HATE THEM! Especially the ones that invade on roleplays! Ooh, especially ones that join roleplays with a map just to have the map and troll around on it and never roleplay on it.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2011, 05:11:47 pm »
-_____- I know Im going to get so many hate comments because of my name. Troll. But I am not a troll... I really hate them. My friend typed in this name while I was getting paper to write down my password info. So dont kill me! XD)))                                                                                                                                                      Trolls..... where to begin! -->Insert Ray William Johnson here<--     I love one type of troll. I the cannibal troll. They are the trolls who act like helpless people and then snap back and make trolls look like the idiots they really are. (yes I got the cannibal troll thing from a yotube video)

Yeah, I put that video up somewhere on this thread, awesome youtube vid XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Nyan Cat

« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2011, 06:05:38 am »
Slycan you forgot to put Cannibal troll from 'Know your Meme'.
Cannibal trolls are trolls that troll trolls.

Offline ReaperShadcat

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • HoNk :o)
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2011, 08:13:49 pm »
Trolls aren't hard to identify. They're grey and black and have horns. I imagine they'd look something like this, in the event that they would for some crazy reason become lions and not prepubescent aliens:

Usually they have larger horns though. This guy just has little ones. Aww.
(Okay wow that was bad and I feel bad.)

...all joking aside, I find the best way to deal with trolls is to react in a way that they don't expect. If they start trolling you, you should just be all, "yeah bro that's cool" or roll with it and act like you are interested deeply in their conversation. Eventually they tend to either get bored because you aren't reacting as they wanted you to, or they will revert out of troll mode and actually talk to you. I tend to have very little problem with trolls this way. I don't recommend trying to get them to talk about something you like, just keep talking to them about whatever they're talking about - for example, if they go, "Hahaha trololol i pour peanut butter all over your feet" you can just be like, "Thanks man, I needed some peanut butter to make a sandwich! :)" the friendly attitude tends to disarm them because they expected you to be grossed out or be angry or try to tell them off.

Anyways that was my two cents. <3

Nyan Cat

« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2011, 01:13:52 am »
Trolls aren't hard to identify. They're grey and black and have horns. I imagine they'd look something like this, in the event that they would for some crazy reason become lions and not prepubescent aliens:

Usually they have larger horns though. This guy just has little ones. Aww.
(Okay wow that was bad and I feel bad.)

...all joking aside, I find the best way to deal with trolls is to react in a way that they don't expect. If they start trolling you, you should just be all, "yeah bro that's cool" or roll with it and act like you are interested deeply in their conversation. Eventually they tend to either get bored because you aren't reacting as they wanted you to, or they will revert out of troll mode and actually talk to you. I tend to have very little problem with trolls this way. I don't recommend trying to get them to talk about something you like, just keep talking to them about whatever they're talking about - for example, if they go, "Hahaha trololol i pour peanut butter all over your feet" you can just be like, "Thanks man, I needed some peanut butter to make a sandwich! :)" the friendly attitude tends to disarm them because they expected you to be grossed out or be angry or try to tell them off.

Anyways that was my two cents. <3
Or troll them back and be... A CANNIBAL TROLL.
Yet.. friendly attitudes are good... yet mixed trolls... -le twitch-
Unsuccessfuls are the best.

slycan

« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2011, 05:11:39 am »
You're only a troll if you're 'winning'...

Thus the troll being trolled is no longer a troll.

Unless the troll is being  troll in order to make you troll.. you know.. " ConTrolling"

haha - get it? Cuz you in control.... ah nvm >.>..
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 05:13:38 am by Slycan »

Offline Vulpes

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Groovy!
    • epidome
    • epitomefox
    • epitomefox
    • epitomefox
    • View Profile
    • Web Page
« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2011, 04:17:13 pm »
I think our "warriors clan" last night qualified as trolling.... :P

~NerdWhisker

Nyan Cat

« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2011, 05:15:28 pm »
I think our "warriors clan" last night qualified as trolling.... :P

~NerdWhisker
I almost trolled a warrior clan for saying not to defend public territory... Then I left to bonfire.