Author Topic: Cold_Fire Accepting Requests [closed]  (Read 16240 times)

Offline Cold_Fire

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • We have Independance
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart page
Re: Cold_Fire Accepting Requests
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2014, 02:15:30 am »
Im going to request another :D

Facial Expression: Wide smile
Pose: hanging upside down by tail
Type of Drawing full
Backround: one tree
Due Date: whenever your done
Reference:
Species: night fury

So glad you want to request another drawing!!! So if there is anything that you wish for me to changes/alter, just tell me and I will do so!
Anyway!
Here he is!

Both done by me
                                        Feel free to request

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2014, 04:16:36 pm »
I love it :D thank you so much :D

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2014, 01:25:52 am »
Facial Expression: Chilled
Pose: Laid back; head facing up, resting to the right of the avatar icon holder.
Type of Drawing (full, head, realistic, cartoony, etc: Head, cartoony.
Backround: Black
Due Date: None, take your time.
Reference:
Species: Wolf

Here is an extra thing: Add some sunglasses and a cross necklace (God symbol) On my ref, k? c:

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2014, 01:47:11 am »
Facial Expression: I'll let you decide on this.

Pose: Whatever is easy for you

Type of Drawing: Full and realistic

Backround: Transparent/Black

Due Date: Anytime

Reference:

Species: Red wolf

Extra: Personality: Hirador has a very strong mind, body, and heart, being the silent but strong type. He often remains quiet, but he does speak to those that he trusts. He prefers to spend his time in the company of others instead of noiseless solitude. By taking the time to observe others, Hirador is very understanding of feelings and how others work. He can read emotions easily and sometimes feel them, although he doesn't understand everything he sees. He has a kind heart and doesn't mind helping people. But sometimes, he hardens himself and shuts out the world. He is a master at concealing his emotions and slipping emotionless masks over his face, much to the frustration of some. The more time you spend with him, the less you seem to know about him. He does open up to those he really trusts, although he doesn't share too much. He is an excellent fighter, being able to wisely use his teeth and claws. He has the ability to quickly figure out new things with or without help. He has the tendency to act violently at times, and he can kill others without qualms. He thinks quickly under pressure. Hirador has a hard time admitting his limits. He doesn't like to confess to feeling "weak," even when he is obviously exhausted. This shows a bit of hid stubborn side. He occasionally judges people a little too quickly, and he can be a little too wary at times. He can be relentlessly stubborn, proud, and discreetly defiant. He can be a little defensive of himself at times. He doesn't always like admitting to his mistakes. He is also easily provoked and has a temper at times. He has unusual pure-white eyes.
Items: Toboe's Bracelet

Offline Cold_Fire

• Dedicated Supporter
  • We have Independance
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart page
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2014, 10:58:31 am »
Pose: Laid back; head facing up, resting to the right of the avatar icon holder.
Reference:

Here is an extra thing: Add some sunglasses and a cross necklace (God symbol) On my ref, k? c:
Oh sorry I havent gotten around/relpied I havent been on the forums very often in the past couple days. But thank you for requesting x3

Reference:

Extra: Personality: Hirador has a very strong mind, body, and heart, being the silent but strong type. He often remains quiet, but he does speak to those that he trusts. He prefers to spend his time in the company of others instead of noiseless solitude. By taking the time to observe others, Hirador is very understanding of feelings and how others work. He can read emotions easily and sometimes feel them, although he doesn't understand everything he sees. He has a kind heart and doesn't mind helping people. But sometimes, he hardens himself and shuts out the world. He is a master at concealing his emotions and slipping emotionless masks over his face, much to the frustration of some. The more time you spend with him, the less you seem to know about him. He does open up to those he really trusts, although he doesn't share too much. He is an excellent fighter, being able to wisely use his teeth and claws. He has the ability to quickly figure out new things with or without help. He has the tendency to act violently at times, and he can kill others without qualms. He thinks quickly under pressure. Hirador has a hard time admitting his limits. He doesn't like to confess to feeling "weak," even when he is obviously exhausted. This shows a bit of hid stubborn side. He occasionally judges people a little too quickly, and he can be a little too wary at times. He can be relentlessly stubborn, proud, and discreetly defiant. He can be a little defensive of himself at times. He doesn't always like admitting to his mistakes. He is also easily provoked and has a temper at times. He has unusual pure-white eyes.
I will get right on that after finishing up Coda's x3

Both done by me
                                        Feel free to request

Offline Cold_Fire

• Dedicated Supporter
  • We have Independance
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart page
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2014, 10:25:32 pm »
Reference:

sorry it took sometime. But here he is x3

And if there is anything you want me to change, just let me now and I will do so!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 10:31:06 pm by Cold_Fire »

Both done by me
                                        Feel free to request

Offline Cold_Fire

• Dedicated Supporter
  • We have Independance
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart page
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2014, 12:02:14 am »

Reference:

Here ya go xD Sorry it took some time. And if there is anything you want me to change, then just let me know!

Both done by me
                                        Feel free to request

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2014, 12:35:11 am »
@Coldfire: Wow - thank you! He looks beautiful! ? I appreciate you doing this request. -nuzzle-

Offline Cold_Fire

• Dedicated Supporter
  • We have Independance
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart page
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2014, 10:45:36 am »
Aww thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed it!

Both done by me
                                        Feel free to request

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2014, 11:16:49 am »
I love your art. +Floof