Author Topic: Greatest FH memory?  (Read 5538 times)

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
Re: Greatest FH memory?
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2014, 04:15:16 am »
Emotcionz here, I used to be a regular guy in general chat before it was removed. Normally I was on south pole talking on there. General was GREEAAATTT. But the amount of roleplaying and silliness was my FAVORITE.
Ughh I miss General. Good and bad memories fly around it's remains. </3

Offline Emotcionz

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • How much does your building weigh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2014, 06:28:36 am »
General was a bit wonky, though.

Move your cursor in time with her.

Offline Tigerheart08

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Tigerheart08 in-game
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2014, 07:01:08 am »
I'm really glad this thread was made. I enjoy reliving memories of my favorite time of FH.
Mine would have to definitely be back in June, July, early August. Ya'know. The time of General and whatnot. I remember so many players. So many. The place was lush and plentiful of them. And there were good RPers. Ones who knew how to RP and have a good time opposed to the insulting, noobish, etc. people that I see nowadays.
I remember a couple of specific RP's that really touched my heart. I would sit on the computer for hours just RPing in these wonderful groups. Thank goodness for me I started FH back in June a week before school ended for summer vacation. I was studying vigorously for finals and really needed a break now and then for internet. I decided to return to FH, because a couple years before I wasn't old enough to understand how FH worked and whatnot.
Anyways, so at the end of finals summer vacation finally began (Reminder: this was last year 2013) and I noticed before that the place was already popular but when school began to let out the place blossomed with players. And you know how it is, when there's a lot of players there's bound to be a good RP here and there and whatnot.
So, I can't really remember when General was revoked but I do remember that I got to have a chance to join and RP with a lot of fun and good groups that I still remember today. I remember FH being so full of original, amazing, creative players that during one specifically suspenseful and engaging lion pride RP the place was so full of participating players that the server crashed. Unfortunately that crash caused the end of that pride.
Another fairly good RP I remember that touched my heart was a simple Warrior cats clan. It was around the time Shatteredclan was beginning to build their numbers and gain popularity.
So, back then there were almost daily gatherings at L island (Warriors RPers would understand) and my leader left me in charge of the rambunctious kits that couldn't attend. Now, mind you this clan was very small and there were only about three warriors aside from myself. My leader took the other warriors to the gathering and I remained with the kits. Now, one thing that I really remember vividly was our camp was on the shore line across from L island. The kits and I could see L island from camp. It was bliss.
When General was finally removed that fateful day I wasn't one of the people that immediately lost their minds. This is because I had just joined about a couple weeks earlier and hadn't known the importance of General and the great massive effect it would have on the game. I know that importance now.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 07:05:29 am by Lindsay »

Follow the damned.. I have lost the way again

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2014, 01:00:15 am »
I have many Feralheart memories that I remember! Oh, my early days. I was such a n00b.
Well, my first would have to be registering. I luckily went to this site and noticed the registrations were open so I registered without even knowing my luck because I just caught the registrations. I confermed the email and downloaded the game. I finally logged in and fell in love with the many options in the character creator. Ah, my first character was a full black canine/wolf named Universe. I always used to run around or sit idley somewhere in Bonfire. Ah, I loved it then.
My next memory would be meeting my (still) FH friends. ;S; The Feralheart community was so friendly and safe.
My next memory, which is one of my favorites, was this wolf RP I was obsessed with. It lasted about four weeks(+) and I was there alllll the time. The leader eventually gave up there and started another which I am still in. <3

Well, those are my most vivid Feralheart memories. <3

Offline Twee

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2014, 03:47:21 am »
One of my best memories was when I found the game. It was such a completely new experience for me, and it was like I was stepping into an entirely new world. Making friends, generally being dumb with said friends, I've had a lot of god times here!

Easily the single best moment for me though, was when I came to the forums and posted for the first time. Everyone has been incredibly friendly, and though I was nervous about it for a long time, I feel right at home talking on the forums with everyone now. Even if I'm still pretty quiet. xDD

Art by Kalambo @ dA
My dA

Offline Lukas245

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • You Shall Not Touch My Cake
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2014, 12:20:34 pm »
I say that it was the old memories with bonfire when the dance lines were popular.

We would have some very fun times there. I still remember the people who crawled under you

while you danced XD. I actually made some really good friends from those dance lines.

Very good ones.
I used to be WolfInCourt on the forums, but just call me Kuesuto now or Kue.
FH Username:Lukas245
IW Username:WolfinHeulen
WolfSoul Username: Kuesuto
           See you soon~
[img/]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/077/e/d/dubstep_art_by_bronyswag-d5yfnkr.png[/img]

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2014, 03:07:51 pm »
The pride of lion fetuses I once joined. It was great. A bit creepy, but great.
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2014, 04:15:32 pm »
I'll say I have a variety of Feral Heart memories that I consider a favorite or being great. For this, I'll provide at least two. My first greatest memory was my first few months playing and exploring the contents in-game. Eventually, I found my first group, which was real fun before it went inactive. The alpha was bunch of fun, the members always had something engaging to add to keep the day going, and I was still a bit of the shy one since it was my first group. It was with one of my very old characters that I deleted, all I remember is that it's name started with an "R."   
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2014, 04:34:26 pm »
My favourite memories... mm.
Well, I loved the memories when I was a newb and I didn't know what to do.
Good times <3

In-game username: Honest~Faith

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2014, 04:45:03 pm »
I have way too many, ha.

1) When I made my first colored character, Striker.
2) When I joined a foxes clan and role played. Downloaded the map 'n everything.
Island of something...