Author Topic: am i the only one? 0_0  (Read 3038 times)

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
Re: am i the only one? 0_0
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2014, 08:43:10 pm »
i do every single one of those uvu you're not alone. my friends love mlp and minecraft too, and a bunch of kids love dw

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2014, 08:24:46 pm »
It might just be that your school is the weird ones. xD

I've faced similar. In middle school. i always voiced what i loved to do in the beginning. Whenever i would talk about runescape, pokemon, starfox, and many more things i loved, all i got was a "huh? whats that?" or "ew thats dorky" response from other girls. The truth is I only ever had 2 girls as real friends that accepted that just because they were dorky liek i was as well.

and i know too well how hard is its to find fandoms at school. I've tried finding people that can show the same passion for naruto and other anime as me. Ironically, the biggest jerk in school loved naruto to death while my best real life friend hated and bashed it all the time.

Though in the end, it really doesn't matter what your friends are into. If you can have a good time with them, even if you are polar opposites like me and my best friend were, then you should be able to put differences aside.

p.s. Usually when someone does bash something, such as MLP or doctor who, they do so because they hear the worst of that series and judge it because its a popular thing to hate. Don't change what you love because of this. just love it even more so! ^^

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline ShadowPhoenix515

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • hhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2014, 03:30:13 am »
I have a friend that plays FH with me when i ask her. I even made her account XD. I love minecraft. Unfortunately, ive never seen doctor who, and i love MLP. My favorite character is Rarity. Shes like my complete opposite lol.

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2014, 04:42:45 am »
I can  relate this too, First when I found feralheart, I told it about my best friend and ask if she can play with me and shes just like.."What." And about minecraft well its common in my school, because lots of peeps play minecraft but all the girls are like "PFF MINECRAFT ADDICT" and thats when I stopped playing minecraft, and ofcourse my mom gets angry at me when Im on the computer all the time even its my break ._. youre not alone.

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline 0oRainyWolfo0

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • The only place your free is in your dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2014, 12:40:07 am »
I'm the only one in my school (k-8) that plays feralheart, I mean it's really sad that no one in the entire school of about 600 people play feralheart since it's so fun! I play minecraft on by kindle alot and when I talk about it to other girls they're all like "What! your so nerdy" and I'm like "Well your nerdy 'cause you love Justin Beaver and one direction!" and they run off to tell the teacher crying. Seriously, my whole life I feel like some people just stare at me and think 'What on earth is wrong with that person'. Plus, whenever I talk about feralheart to my supposed 'friends' they always 'smile' and eventually shy away from me. I always thought I was alone! Now I know I'm not! C:

Offline wolves01

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • HAHA... no
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2014, 04:55:40 am »
No one in my entire town plays FH, the other ppl in my class don't care much about anything, but facebook and celebrities. ;-;

I don't really have any friends but only my BFF.

They think I'm weird, the girls in my class are girly and all and just talk about guys.

Only a few ppl I know play MC, and that's it. :P