Author Topic: The floofs that don't think about the person behind the screen.  (Read 4072 times)

Offline Lukas245

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • You Shall Not Touch My Cake
    • View Profile
Alright, you probably can tell what i mean from the title, the people who make fun of you and are mean to you

and just don't care. Unlike some floofs on FH, I've ran into ALOT of problems as you can tell by the topics and posts I make.

Alright imagine a peaceful rp, nice setting, love story happening, and then it happens...

"Neko is a jerk and a **** eater!"

WAIT, WHAT?

Alright that came out of nowhere as you can probably tell, and most say these are little kids, well,

Honestly these don't seem like little kids to me, next I asked him why and he didn't reply.

Then I asked him if he was thinking about the person behind the screen.....

NUPE .

Kinda rude isn't it, and he kept going on and on how horrible I was for no reason,I tried to ignore him but he just kept on

at it, and my friends were in the middle of reporting the little cur so I didn't block him, Since I'm one of those people

that wants to hear what they have to say to me. Honestly When my friend said that he was reported, the little cur

started begging. Then I gave him a itty bitty lecture till he disappeared like that cake on that table.

Your thoughts and opinions about this?
I used to be WolfInCourt on the forums, but just call me Kuesuto now or Kue.
FH Username:Lukas245
IW Username:WolfinHeulen
WolfSoul Username: Kuesuto
           See you soon~
[img/]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/077/e/d/dubstep_art_by_bronyswag-d5yfnkr.png[/img]

Offline Luna.

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Fabulous B00ty
    • View Profile
Re: The floofs that don't think about the person behind the screen.
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 01:24:02 pm »
Hm, Wolf indeed this happens alot. Sadly.  Thank god, there is the option of the block button, and aswell as reporting to a fellow admin or mod. Yup, it's pretty insane how other players are rude, disrespectful derp faces, but I guess that's just in general for pretty much everything, It's life, so there is indeed ups and downs and ways to get around those types of problems, and resolve them. If I were you in that situation with that person, I would just kindly warn them to leave myself alone, or just walk away from the person, or other options. Block them, makes it easier, they won't see you, you won't see them. Won't bother you or harass you anymore. But if I didn't block the person I would warn them first to kindly knock it off, and they don't respect my wishes, I would screenshot the bad behavior, PM an admin, or mod and let them handle it from there. Just my general thoughts.
 ;)
.:.Rava.:.

Find me in game as Rava!
Username: luna.
Gift Art Created By: ~Shallow~
DA: Ravalava
Usually flopping about around Flourite Plains and Bonfire.

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2014, 09:58:33 pm »
My decision is that you try to whisper a mod/admin or report quickly. Sometimes I just walk away ignoring their words. But if that doesn't work just block or ignore him and tell your friends to block or ignore him/her. They probably had a bad day, is sad, or frustrated/angry in real life.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline DeadlyWolfQueen

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • I am but a piece of a much larger puzzle.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 03:15:41 am »
Sadly, I cannot connect to you're story, though I know it happens.
I would just use the all powerful block button to terminate their presence from you. No one should ever be treated as that...but I suppose we wouldn't have the golden rule if it wasn't needed.

Offline Goldilocks

• Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 06:27:14 am »
Hi Wolf.

I understand where you are coming from, there are some people out there who will troll you till' you come home cryin'...
All I can say is be strong and ignore/block those floofs.
I honestly think the mods are doing their best to prevent rude and inappropriate conversations and such.
Just hang in there.
Sadly, I cannot connect to you're story, though I know it happens.
I would just use the all powerful block button to terminate their presence from you. No one should ever be treated as that...but I suppose we wouldn't have the golden rule if it wasn't needed.
Basically.... what she said. ^
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 06:33:17 am by Goldilocks »

Offline IcyFrost

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • what is life? life is cheese.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2014, 06:36:04 am »
It is true what some people will just do to get attention, such as swearing randomly or dancing over another player that's laying down..... Nerrp :3
Ignoring an blocking is best, like everyone said.
Those people don't even deserve to be called floofs! This game is supposed to be friendly.. Er, pretty much.

Because yes, everyone needs Canada in their signatures.

Offline CrazyCatLady

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Formerly M'Lass
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2014, 06:08:05 pm »
I haven't really had this happen to me. The closest I came to it was when someone just started harassing me because I used wings on my lion character. They said something about its unrealistic and I shouldn't do it. I laughed at them so hard. I don't see why they thought I actually cared about their opinion. Especially when they were so rude about it.

When that sort of thing happens just block them. They aren't worth your time nor should you care what some spineless punk has to say.

Learn to laugh at them, seriously, just make yourself smile when they're mean to you. They aren't taking you seriously by being rude to you so why should you take them seriously?

Though, personally, I have the habit of just agreeing with whatever is being said to me. They only want a reaction out of you, so ignoring is key.

:D

Sig by Kiaz! ||  I'm not active anymore. I'll be back sometime.

Offline xSpell-Casterx

• Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Stay where I can see you, Dazzling lights.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2014, 06:26:36 pm »

Offline Metronome

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • IF YOU SMEEEEEELLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2014, 07:17:50 pm »
That's the thing about other people.They don't care about what you've been through. They don't care about what king of person you are. They also don't care about you. We all have to deal with them, and we all dislike them. We can't get rid of them. They're everywhere, and you just need to be better than them. While I am not exactly against Cyber-bullying, I do believe that people who making fun of people on the internet are just people who have nothing better to do. Don't mind them. They're just trying to anger you.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 07:20:29 pm by Pulp »

"CLIMB THE LADDER KID, MAKE YOURSELF FAMOUS!"- Jim Ross

Video game, zombie, pro wrestling, and giant monster enthusiast. PM if you wish for Steam username.
In-game name: Geekboy27

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2014, 06:15:45 pm »
This is where blocking or reporting comes in handy. I never warn people like this that I'm going to report them. I just do. The mods will handle it.
What I really don't like is when you have members of the community going around and saying hurtful things to people, or go around bashing others because of something they like/don't like. Then when the bullies get called out for their harassment toward others, they pull the "I'm such a victim" card. They start fussing and saying, "I have a right to judge and make fun of others I hate! Everyone else picks on me and hates on me, why can't I do it to everyone else?! Oh woe is me! I'm so hated!" Gimme a break. Being hateful to others isn't going to solve your problems. So it's okay for you to bash others so openly, yet no one can tell you, "Hey you're being rude. Stop it!"? This community would be better off without them. ::)

But every online community has people like that. Some are worse than others, and many sites have no rules against them. Feral Heart is one of those sites that allows us to oust out any unwanted cyberbullies, you just need to know how. If you don't know how to report, you might want to learn how. Reporting bad behavior can help the community a lot.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 06:27:36 pm by Lady_Alizarin »
Inactive