Author Topic: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|  (Read 156309 times)

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
Re: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|
« Reply #230 on: June 11, 2014, 02:08:43 am »
Sorry I haven't popped in at all. I've been meaning to. x.x Anyways, I hope everythngs running smoothly. If anything happens feel free to PM me floofs.))

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 12, 2014, 01:53:49 am »
Thanks for the check-in, Lakota. ^.^ )
"The mouth speaks what the heart is full of."

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: June 12, 2014, 07:34:16 am »
Thanks Lakota, things are good. ^o^ and Alex you goin to reply or wait for kennedy?))

Tomoko ?

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 12, 2014, 03:29:48 pm »
I'll wait for Kennedy. ^^ )

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 13, 2014, 07:01:35 pm »
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: June 13, 2014, 08:16:36 pm »
[[I am really, really sorry for not posting guys! I've had a pretty rough week..

@Luna_Freefaller - I believe you are automatically accepted as Lakota no longer participates in this role-play]]

"When you feel like quitting think about why you started"

Kennedy-Leigh McCally

After the young woman had spoke she remained silent allowing the others to speak - it was usually a habbit with her, speaking to much which sometimes lead to irritation someone not to mention the speed she tents to speak with - although, being a geordie from Newcastle was partly to blame, although she did rather like the accent she had and well fitting a full three sentances into two seconds was a skill to her - so she would say when joking on.

Kennedy had sat with her head tilted with a few seconds as she actually had a day dream of her speaking, instantly she snapped out of it and shook her head - maybe for the time being she should stay calm and not overload Tonx and Alexander on her blabbering, besides they would probably find it hard the understand her at times anyways. Giving her shoulders a slight shrug she grasped the cup tighter and lifted her arm - taking in a long swig of the tasty mixed drink, this had been one of her favorites ever since she was younger, but she did also like a pint of larger or a small drink of cyder from now and then - it depended on what she wanted in that moment in time.

The sounds of clacking caused her head to whip around to face Tonx and Alex who were not both playing pool, a smile seemed to form across her face revealing her pearly whites - Kennedy had always loved a game of pool, although she could get rather competetive which often caused people to laugh at her fristration, which did also amuse her herself at times. Raising her arm again Ken took another swig of the alcohol she had made in the large cup - the vokda burning her throat a little but the soothing mixture of coke caused it to be more refreshing then revolting.

To Tonxs' question Kennedy turned her head glancing out of one window that didn't seem to be boarded up as well as the others, her brows raising as she thought about the two from earlier. She honestly didn't get that group. They seemed all confident when dealting with un-changed beings but when it came to the changed ones they seemed to flee in the opposite direction? Maybe the smells had gotten to their heads. But with a good range of weapons and training she thought they'd be atleast unafraid to go up against the biters - but Kennedy just assumed they were cowards, and she wouldn't dare to question herself on that. Although, they could come back and attack? Even if they didn't stand exactly a good chance they could try, but then again they could flee. Listening to what Alexander said she nodded her head in agreement "A bunch of cowards is what they are, if they did come back they've got some good competition - I'm sure alcohol in the eyes would burn..." she muttered with a shrug to her shoulders.

Seeing as Alex had offered the young woman to go before him in the game she smiled - taking one more swig and placing the half empty cup roughly on the counter top, pressing her hands against the mohogany bar she pushed herself off and swiftly landed on the floor. Walking casually towards the table she grabbed another que from the corner and carried it over. Grabbing the cube of blue chalk she rubbed it across the top and smiled with satisfaction - then placing the cube on the side of the table. Grasping the stick in her hand she tilted it and aimed it at a red ball - her tongue sticking out in concentration and her eyes narrowed a little. With a violent swing to her arm Kennedy managed to pocket the red ball - moving around the table to reach the ball. She could hear the conversation of the two beside her - but the question was directed at Alex. Lining her que up with the white ball once again she hit it, but as it hit a yellow ball both bounced off the sides.

Standing up to her full stance Kennedy stabbed the floor with the end of the que and shuffled back, her head turning to Alex as she smiled "Your turn..." she mumbled as she ran her hand through her brunette hair which seemed to be in pretty good condition without being washed properly for a few days - but she did manage to wash it with just water which was alright she guessed. Stepping back a little more to ensure she wasn't getting in the way she turned to see Hunter and Trooper watching their game but also guarding the pup - smiling, she turned back to the game.  

What she's wearing

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: June 13, 2014, 08:48:38 pm »
[ It's fine, Kennedy! Dont sweat it. ]

Alexander Thaddeus Way
"We will fight or we will die either way the enemy will fear us today."

Alexander chuckled lightly, as he forked his fingers through his hair. The young ladies seemed pretty skillful at the art of pool, and would probably give him a run for his money. Him and his brother used to play for money on the weekens; which the memories were nice- but he stomped them out quickly. Alex took a long swig of the Scotch and sighed before chalking up the que a bit more.

Since he stood at a fairly tall six feet five inches, he had to lean over the pool table quite a bit. Once he was aligned with the white ball, he thrusted the que forward and it hit the white ball, which hit several others. Only one fell into one of six sockets, but that was a victory enough for him. However, on his second shot, he seemed to only have stirred them up and place the pool balls in odd places.

He stepped back from the pool table with a sheepish grin as he rubbed the nape of his neck. "Heh.. A bit rusty.." Alexander chuckled briefly before a sudden rush of anger lit through him. "Ah, those damned cowards- I dare them to come near us again." His voice softened at the end of the sentence and he gave a light scoff. Alex honestly doubted they would ever come near him, Tonx, or Kennedy ever again.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: June 13, 2014, 09:04:54 pm »

Tomoko ?

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: June 13, 2014, 10:01:44 pm »
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: June 14, 2014, 12:48:10 pm »

"When you feel like quitting think about why you started"

Kennedy-Leigh McCally

Kennedy was standing a short distance away from the gaming table as she watched Alex take his shot - the tall, masculine male seemed to tower over the table, needing to lean almost right across the edge of the table to be able to proceed with the game. Her image was blocked as the green eyed male stepped infront to take his shot, tilting her head she shuffled to the side once again her eyes locked on his movement. Like Tonx and herself Alexander himself seemed rather talented at playing pool so this would be a good game. The young womans eyes were focused on the white ball is it shot across the table - colliding with another girl and pocketing it right away. Muttering curse words under her breath she watched as Alex circled around the table again, and took another shot - this one only scrambling the balls around the table, she sighed in relief.

But now it was Tonxs' turn to hit the ball, and she stepped up. Kennedy had always been interested in pool - not the crap you watch on television, but playing it herself - although, she did enjoy watching people play in peson, it just seemed more entertaining. With both hands wrapped around the cue like fists she held it infront of her - but it was not blocking her view. Kennedy watched as Tonx thrusted the que forward sending the white ball across the table. Unfortunately Tonx had pocketed a black ball, which meant she was out.

Turning her attention onto the raven haired girl she dipped her head, then reaching for the cue she was offered. Moving around the table she grabbed the blue cubed chalk and placed it on the tip of the que, spinning it in circular motions she then placed it back on her side. Walking towards the tables edge Ken lifted up the stick-like object and leant over the table ever so slightly "They'd be stupid if they returned." she spoke with a sharp tone to her voice as she took a glance towards the door. But, her brown-green gaze rested upon the white ball. Thrusting her arm forward she sent the ball across the table - pocketing another. "Yes!" she whispered mainly to herself as she moved around the table and doing the same - pocketing another. But on her third go Kennedy had mist it, the ball collided with the side and bounced across the table.

Standing up straight Kennedy narrowed her brows "Damn!" she growled as she stomped her feet against the ground and shuffled back "Alex you're up" she reminded as she stood out of the way ready for him to take his shot. As the brunette glanced around the pub she noticed Tonx laying on the cushioned sofa of the pub, a smile revealing her pearly teeth as she felt sympathy yet happiness fill her - then glaring at Alezander, then Trooper and Hunter. Despite her surroundings Kennedy liked it, she liked her group.  

What she's wearing

« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 12:50:17 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.