Author Topic: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|  (Read 157121 times)

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|
« Reply #570 on: December 02, 2014, 04:45:47 pm »

"Death is inevitable we can only prolong it."

After elling Kennedy a fairly humorous story about how he once convinced himself he was Superman and threw himself off of the front porch of his house, only to break his wrist, Donald settles onto one of the beds and pets the dogs as they crowded around him. He seems to give off a vibe when it comes to animals, they don't seem to leave him alone. Not that Donald minded, he loved animals so he had no bother about the dogs, especially when Meg and Alma climbed on him as if pestering him to play with them. With the two canines snuggled up next to him, he eventually went to sleep, feeling that it was ok since Clark was guarding outside.

Clark stayed out all through the night, determined to keep awake. Despite the amount of alcohol she had previously taken in, she is able to stay fairly alert to what was going on around her. It was eerily quiet. She hadn't seen a beastie around in hours but she couldn't let her guard down. Those buggers could appear at any time and end her. She constantly checks that the door to the hospital is firmly closed, becoming increasingly paranoid. With the added fact that Tonx may be pregnant made her more worried. There was more to think about now.

The woman suddenly jumps when she notices a crowd of beasties. They were close to the drug store which was down the road and, through her blurred vision, she could just make out the shadow of someone close to the window. Seeing how the beasties could be a potential threat, the woman raises both of her silenced pistols. She aims and shoots at one of them, her gun making a soft 'psh!' Sound as she pulls the trigger. It hits the beastie in the neck, making it growl and turn to look at her. As it begins to advance towards her, she can see that there are roughly eight of them. Some of them hadn't noticed her but the other five had. They all started to run towards her, snarling.

Clark, after swiftly checking how much was in her guns, waits for them to get close enough for her to get a clear shot at them all. Raising her gun, she fires four shots. Three hit two of the beasties in the head and the fourth misses them completely. The woman growls and takes her other pistol and fires another round, successfully taking out the rest. She watches the other three shuffle away out of sight, much to her relief. She thought about checking the drug store for the person. She had also noticed that Tonx had almost run out of her pills and she'd need more of them. Keeping her guns raised, she advances towards the store, stopping every few moments to check for any signs for danger.
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: December 02, 2014, 08:52:17 pm »

"This is also so something we can laugh about...Right?"

Name: Daniel Hardcastle
Personality: Funny, charismatic, sociable, mild, skittish, lazy.
History: He had a roommate called Wot and a father named Steven Hardcastle. His father zombified and Wot has ran away.
Weapon(s): A need gun. XD
Companion(dog): None.
Other: But in the End....
(Linkin Park, lol.)

"Can`t we just settle this!? Come on!"
Name: Lewis Brindely
Personality: Brave, Curious, Friendly, humorous.
History: He had big dreams, that's all he`ll tell you.
Weapon(s): None.
Companion: None.
Other: The End.

"Ooh! I found some goodies!"
Name: Jesse Spencer
Personality: Find out in rp.
History: Unknown.
Weapon(s): A hand gun.
Other: End

Name: Emile
Personality: Find out in RP.
History: Lived with a little brother who is now a zombie.
Weapons: None.
Other: End.

I was in a rush on the last few bits.))

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: December 02, 2014, 10:20:21 pm »

"When you feel like quitting think about why you started!"

Kennedy-Leigh McCally

Kennedy had sat quietly, listening to the lad explain what had happened when he was younger; living in a fantasy land. However, she didn't see the bloke as stupid, in fact she found it rather amusing, his story causing her to giggle heavily. That was something her and Jacob would have done when they were younger, but he wasn't here now. Nodding her head at his story she smiled, she could just imagine him doing that, which caused her to laugh even more. With a smile still on her face she turned to glance out the window; outside was still dark but the sky was getting slightly lighter, Tonx was already asleep and Clark was outside, Kennedy did hope the lass was alright, as much as she didn't want to though, she needed rest. Looking at Donald and sending one last nod in his direction she pushed herself down, now laying on her back once again. For a few seconds she sat quietly, and she was soon joined by Hunter, looking at the brute she smiled and rolled onto her side, arms wrapped around the long-coated brute. It didn't take long for the exhausted lass to drift off into a sleep.

Hours later the lass woke up, nothing causing this, she was just use to getting up at early hours in the morning. Pulling herself up Kennedy glanced around the room, everyone was still asleep and Clark was still outside. As the lass lifted herself from the bed and begun shuffling around in the supply bag she turned to see both Tonx and Donald shuffling around, the dogs already seemed to be awake. Turning her attention from the small group she continued to rummage around, until grabbing out a few supplies she headed towards the trolley which was located in the top left hand corner of the room. As she reached the metal object she dropped the items onto the top; three packets of crisps, three small bottles of water and three packets of mini cheddar's. These were for the others when they had gotten themselves up, it was like a breakfast. Grabbing the trolley she pushed it down closer towards they were staying, then pushed it against the wall to prevent it rolling or being knocked over. Now, it was time to feed the canines. Rummaging through the sack once again Kennedy managed to grab out a chunk of meat, she remembered collecting several of these when entering the butchers. Grabbing out one of the knives she sliced off four almost identical chunks and whistled quietly; tossing them towards the ground for the dogs she smiled as they ate. Quickly wolfing down a packet of cheese and onion 'Walkers' crisps she took a few swigs of her water then grabbed her guns. Stopping at the door she turned "Alright, I'm going to try and hot-wire that car now, if you need me call out the window or something. Stay safe, Clark will probably join you guys soon." she spoke, then slowly walking through the hospital and out through the back doors.

As she exited the building there was no sign of Clark, panic struck the lass instantly, all she could think about was what back things could have happened to her. She knew she should have stayed out with her through the night. Soon being joined by Hunter, Kennedy hurried down the concrete stairs and onto the rough surface, her feet beating against the ground as she hurried on, trying to find Clark; her sub-,machine gun ready in case of an attack, luckily she had a silencer on this noisy piece of equipment. As her eye's scanned the area they suddenly fell on a silhouette in the distance, one which was recognized as Clark. Sighing in relief she called out "Where you going?" she questioned cocking her head. On exiting she would need to open the large, metal gates; something which kept them safe from the beasties getting in. Standing there with her gun now by her side and her left hand on the dogs cranium she would wait for an answer, then maybe get on to getting that car up and running.

{Accepted, here is a recap;

[[Alrighty, here you go;

All that is happening right now is that Kennedy (me) her dog is Hunter, Tonx (Rumble_Fish) her dog is Sooty, Clark her dog is Alma and Donald his dog is Meg (Luna_Freefaller) are located in the hospital which takes place in the center of the city. Tonx is currently sleeping, her dog Sooty at her side, Donald is still laying in bed however, the dogs seemed to have approached him to play again. Clark was keeping watch throughout the night, seen someone in a window at the drug store across the street, so went to investigate; killing some zombies on the way. Kennedy has woke up and put out what would be classed as breakfast for them, then went to hot-wire a car to make getting supplies easier. Kennedy has seen Clark and is now questioning her where she is going.

Chris and Theo their dogs are Milo and Major, they are Phrogresses characters. So far we have found out that Chris has been bitten by a zombie but Theo refuses to leave her side and is currently trying to help her from completely turning. They are located at a drug store just across the street from the hospital, Chris is resting and I believe Theo is guarding the area to of course keep their base safe; which they have made themselves with spiked/barbed wire, broken cars etc. Currently, Chris has noticed movement in the hospital, Theo is still unaware.

Yeah, so, that is it basically. If you are confused slightly don't hesitate on asking questions.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: December 02, 2014, 10:24:43 pm »
I'm gonna skip cause Tonx is still sleeping

Tomoko ?

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: December 02, 2014, 10:31:13 pm »
I need to wait for Phrogresses to post before I do. And welcome! ;))
Baby we can start again.

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: December 03, 2014, 07:42:28 pm »
M`kay, got it. Thanks. :3))

"This is also something we can laugh about, right?"
It has been months since his father got bitten and turned. He longed for his roommate, Wot. They had fun times together. Daniel was just having a laugh with his dad when all of a sudden it started. Sighing, he sat on the ruined sofa. After all that he's been living in an abandoned house with no one to talk to. A few more days and he would grow mad.

Can`t we just settle this!? Come on!"
Lewis Brindely, he was always the leader of his friends until it all started. Now he was alone, some were bitten, some ran away. He lived on the streets, staying in different buildings each day, constantly moving. But he still held his sanity. Food was very scarce, but he was strong enough to handle himself.

"Ooh, I found some goodies!"
Jesse didn`t ever mind being on his own, although he did feel lonely sometimes. He lazed about at the gates of a town but staying alert for any zombies. Wind whistled through his hair.

"Well, duh, of course they don't have feelings."
A few months ago, his brother was bitten. A week later, he was about to turn. Tears streamed down his cheeks as he tied up his brother, his only companion. "I-I...Please don't turn!" He whispered, no reply. Emile searched for any weapon he could use to kill the ragged boy laid before him. He wanted to do it before he turned but it was too late, his eyes turned white. All this was a long time ago, now he was trudging along a muddy pathway. He was humming "When Can I See You Again?". Yesterday, a dusty red car sped past him, he heard distinctive yelling. Who knows what situation they got themselves into?

When my characters get together I might make a group application.))

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: December 04, 2014, 06:56:54 am »
Ooomg yogscast! :D))
"Oh stop crying, this will never end, deal with it."

"Do I look like a dog for you? No? Then stop telling me what to do."

Chris awoke with a quiet groan, her eyes quickly went shut as she ran her hand on her neck. The bite was burning, and even sometimes she felt like vomiting. Theo wasn't around with the pain killers, and Chris felt like screaming for him. And indeed she screamed, and then heard Theo running over. "Here," Theo said, giving her the pain killers and cup of fresh water.

After Chris drank the pills, she felt like giving up. She felt like writing her death wish and slowly rotting like these zombies do. Chris was breathing rapidly, through her mind she kept remembering the mans death wish, in which she wasn't really mentioned, but through her blood was running the cure, since her immune system can fight against the virus.

"Dad?" Chris voice quietly echoedd through the silent flat. The scent of alcohol was driving her crazy, but the sight of bleeding neck was more important then the smell. Chris eyes were watery, her face was covered in very thing layer of tears.

Her dad didn't respond to her in any possible ways, not in body movement or talking, and Chris just sat there next to hi with her chest taking in lost oxygen. "I will never give up. I never dis and I never will..." Chris told that to herself, remarking father's words with a deep inhale. And then, right that moment she felt piercing pain in her neck, the feeling of teeth and scent of rotting flesh caused her to scream in both disgust and pain.

Chris remembered that, and pushed herself back on her feet. Yes, it still hurt and she felt like falling back in bed, but she appeared weak, she looked weak, but she isn't weak and she will never be weak. "What are you doing?" Theo said with a slight frown, his deep voice echoed through the room, as he stood there confused of her actions. "You may think I am weak, but I am not weak, and I will never be. You can't take care of my health, pain killers won't help every single time," Chris explained, slowly walking to the bathroom just to look at the rotting flesh on her neck. "I never said that," Theo answered simply and walked after her. "But you thought about that," Chris answered  with a quiet groan, as she tried to rip the rotting flesh off so it wouldn't really spread.

Theo admited it, he indeed thought about it, but he saw how strong she is and he was wrong, very wrong.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 02:10:25 pm by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: December 04, 2014, 08:48:36 am »

"Death is inevitable we can only prolong it."

Donald, hardly awake, gives Ken a small nod as she leaves to check on the cars, Hunter trotting after her. He yawns widely before petting Meg, who snorted and licked his face. Alma, who appeared to be the more dominant of the two, puts her paw on Meg's back, wanting to play. Don smiles as they run off in a game of chase before looking over at Tonx, who was sound asleep across the room. The boy looks at the ground, he didn't know what was going on -girl stuff, he assumes- but he does feel bad for upsetting the girl the day before. Then he remembers something. He digs through his bag and finds a sandwich which he had taken from the store the day before, prior to meeting the group. He also grabs a bottle of Sprite and a packet of salt and vinegar Golden Wonder crisps. He smirks as he holds the food in his arms. "Room service! Breakfast is served! Hope you like tuna maionase!" he chimes with a wide grin as he sits on Tonx's bed, waiting for the girl to wake up. Since it was just them right now, it was a good chance to make friends with her.

Clark hears Kennedy call on her from further away and turns to look at the woman "to the drug store! Tonx needs more of her pills! And some painkillers for us if there's any!" she calls back before briskly walking towards it, hoping to be quick. She was also hoping to grab a pregnancy test as well. She was pretty convinced that Tonx was pregnant but they needed to be sure. In a way, Clark wanted to be wrong, but also right.

Once she is opens the door to the drug store, gun raised, the woman stops in her tracks. Was that... Theo and Chris? No, it couldn't be! They left! Clark would have demanded what they were doing here before noticing the condition of the woman. She didn't look well at all, as if she was going to pass out any second! Clark doesn't move and doesn't call on Kennedy or anyone. "What the hell happened?" is all she can get out.
Baby we can start again.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: December 04, 2014, 08:15:04 pm »

Tomoko ?

Offline Slough Creek

• Familiar Grounds Dweller