Author Topic: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|  (Read 157796 times)

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|
« Reply #670 on: January 05, 2015, 10:47:23 pm »
Skip me as well sorry, Clark is shooting and Donald is still in shock.))
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: January 06, 2015, 02:50:18 am »

Waiting for Dutch to be poster for~
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Slough Creek

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: January 06, 2015, 08:40:41 am »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: January 07, 2015, 01:11:50 am »

"When you feel like quitting think about why you started!"

Kennedy-Leigh McCally

Rolling back her shoulders the young ish lass allowed a smirk to form on her lips, revealing her rather striking white teeth - which she often ran her tongue across, enjoying the smooth texture. As she glanced at the small group of remaining creatures she smiled, it was a relief that they had managed to take them down in such a fast time. Only a matter of minutes ago they were rather irritated with one another, and now they were working as a team, something she enjoyed seeing - even if now and then she liked being a bitch. Continuing to shoot at the beasts with her Sub, Kennedy watched as one seemed to just drop to the ground, furrowing her brows she looked around; eyes wondering onto the dark figure at the window. Smiling, the dark haired lass waved her gun as she chuckled, giving her head a gentle shake. Hopefully Donald was ok. Allowing her gaze to fall back onto the small mob, Ken edged to the right a little, allowing Clark a better view of the remaining creatures, the trio shooting them down with ease - adrenalin would run through her body as she shot them and watched their bodies fall limply to the ground. Aiming her gun at one of their heads she smiled "Bye you son of a bitch!" she muttered to herself with a raspy tone, pulling the trigger and within seconds a crack was heard and the beast fell onto it's back. Turning around Kennedy smiled as she watched Hunter bring another to its death "That's the last of em' guys..." she smiled as she eyed up the corpse filled streets.

Looking at Theo and Clark she smiled "Thanks, y'know I could have taken them right?" she spoke with a questioning look, which was soon followed by an amused chuckle. As she brushed past Theo she roughly patted him on the back "Nice to have you back." she muttered, Kennedy wasn't usually this happy or even jolly like she was feeling right now, and it was rather strange. However she liked it, she couldn't live being miserable all the time, being it for a few hours often irritated her. Walking towards the gate the slightly small lass kicked them open, bending down she grasped the thick, heavy chain in her hand and allowed it to dangle down her side, waiting for them all to enter. As she done so she would swing the chain now and then, and drag it across the ground in order to allow Hunter it try and snag it off of her.

DA Account

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: January 07, 2015, 08:26:47 am »

Tomoko ?

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #675 on: January 07, 2015, 02:24:41 pm »
Christine Parker
"Oh stop crying, this will never end, deal with it."
Application
Name
Christina Parker

Nicknames
Chris

Personality
Always~ cold, harsh, unfriendly, strict, dangerous, threatening, smart, quiet.
Rarely~ nice, friendly, helpful, noisy.

History
At age of 18, Chris decided to go in army. There she elarned how to sue gun, how to not give up and always seek for current goal. There she met Theo, the guy that saved her in training. If not him, she wouldn't even get soldier badge. At age of 20, they seperated: Chris went to Chicago, and Theo - back to NYC. Chris lived in small flat in first floor. Small, but comfy. When apocalypse came over, her parents died in the main street. Their guts were ripped out and the only thing she could say was "I'm sorry.". You see, Chris left home just to get rid of her parents, since they always were drunk and played tricks on poor girl. Girl changed her appearance, personality and goal, and curse apocalypse for this massive change.

Wears
Black mask, White sleeveless T-shirt with 'Aime' writing on it, black tights with fake zippers and black renzor combat boots.

Guns
M16 (the last one)
Pistol

Melee weapons
Army knife
Army knife with rope handler

Family ties
none.

Not Blood related family ties
Theo (not blood related brother) (Phroghress)

Companion

Milo, Belgian Malinois. Trained to be very harsh with others and listen only to Chris. Gives no trust towards others. Sharp canines, massive build, big strength. Easy to kill another canine. Knows fatal places. Male. chain collar, big brown collar.

Other
End.
Wears

Theo Benedict
"Do I look like a dog for you? No? Then stop telling me what to do."

Application
Name: Theo Benedict.

Personality: Find out in RP.

History: Ask him in RP.

Weapon(s): Massive, black AUG with strong metal case bullets. Special part - day scope. Can zoom in 30 times. Also carries a small box with sleep-bullets that will effect the predator/animal in 10 seconds. Aswell two pocket knives.

Companion(Dog):

Name of Major. Black, massive german shepherd which is fast, strong, intelligent companion. Survived 3 years, still young (don'tknowwhattowritexd).

Other: Sorry for short bio and 'find out in RP'. I like to do it. Oh, and End!
Wears

Not the necklace, though.

Theo lowered his gun when all these zombies fell down on the ground. He felt like back in the days, when he had to run all over Afghanistan and kill those poor people, just because his Lieutenant told so. This time, these weren't poor people, he wasn't sure if he could call these beats anymore. With a sigh, he closed his eyes and shook his head, listening to Kennedy before he began to focus on what she's saying. "Thanks, y'know I could have taken them right?" with a laugh he looked down at the ground. "Yeah, I don't think so you could've made it out on your own," he commented with a chuckle, feeling the pats that made him almost choke. He looked at her, and with a smile he walked behind her. He still couldn't forget about his time in Afghanistan, so he didn't even bothered to reply.

When he walked through the gates that Kennedy closed behind him, he walked into the hospital to just check how and what Chris is doing. When he walked into the room, he saw her laying on her back, her eyes closed. He saw her chest rising up and down, so he assumed that she's alright. At least it seemed that she's okay. With a smile, he walked out from the room, leaving the door just a bit open in case something will go wrong.

He walked out from the hospital, seeing the dark colors to fill in the sky once again. The day flew by quite fast, and it seemed that it'll always be this way. With a sigh, he headed towards the broken cars, taking out one unattached chair out from the car, placing it right in front of the car, before she would then settle him in it. He had a good view of the fence, which was good.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 02:16:39 pm by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: January 08, 2015, 08:03:23 pm »
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline Slough Creek

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: January 09, 2015, 12:09:40 am »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: January 09, 2015, 04:55:01 pm »

"When you feel like quitting think about why you started!"

Kennedy-Leigh McCally

Once everyone had made their way through the gates Kennedy allowed a smile to grow across her lips, revealing her still pearly white teeth - small fang like teeth known as canines stood out amongst the fine shaped pieces of 'bone'. Grabbing the gate firmly the lass hurled the gate shit, as it hit against the other it let out an echoing clang. But nothing seemed to respond to this noise. Now, picking up the chain that she had previously dropped she began wrapping it around the gate in several different ways - this would make it harder for anyone to enter into the car park. Running her hand through her hair the brunette allowed her arms to fall down her side, her finger tips running across the now colder metal of the gun, which weirdly caused her to smile as she let out a quiet sigh. Her tanned and slightly slender frame was still covered in bruises, scrapes and gashes - which reminded her; she needed to clean her wounds soon. Looking down at the marks on her arms and legs she shrugged; ones were also located on her back, hips, stomach, neck and of course her face - the ones on her face had faded a little though so were less noticeable. Kennedy had been in the wars ever since being here, and was faced with many different problems - if she wasn't having run ins with a zombie, she would end up running into a rather hostile group of people and even packs of dogs. But this only made her strive for survival even more.

Hearing the deep voice of the male Kennedy glanced at him once again, her brows raising as her green eyes scanned over the males body. Shaking her head she let out a chuckle "Oh, and that's what you think? I ought to show you a thing or two...." she chuckled as her and the brute soon departed - Theo going inside and Kennedy heading towards where they once were. However, the young lass was soon stopped by the familiar being known as Tonx, who seemed to be questioning the lasses safety. Smiling, Ken nodded her head "Yeah, we're just fine. It takes more than a few of those creeps to get the better over us!" she smiled warmly as she gave her eyes a quick roll. Remembering the conversation she was having with Tonx before she stormed off, she decided it would be better to finish it. "So, about the whole pregnancy thing..." she whispered, taking a quick look around to make sure that no one was around. "I was wondering if you have told anyone about this? Or are you wanting to keep it confidential? I wouldn't mind helping out." she stated, Kennedy always did have a soft spot for children, which made this all the more exciting fr her.
DA Account

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: January 09, 2015, 05:36:52 pm »

Tomoko ?