Author Topic: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|  (Read 156360 times)

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|
« Reply #70 on: April 26, 2014, 02:56:32 pm »
Anyone on?))

Tomoko ?

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 28, 2014, 10:08:30 am »
Anyone going to post?)

Tomoko ?

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 28, 2014, 12:40:13 pm »
On my phone]]

Kassidy wasn't too ahocked when she took the bottle from her. She stood up and offered her hand to the girl to help her back up. "No problem. We need to find shelter though. The sun's already settting and at night's when those things come out in waves." She muttered. She used her other hand and held the hunters knife outto her. "I think it would be in your best interest to accept this too." She said firmly.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 28, 2014, 01:32:34 pm »
Tonx takes the Kassidey's hand and uses it to pull herself onto her feet. She lets out a growl at her soreness but tries to ignore it. She notices the knife being offered. She takes her own flimsy knife out, quickly comparing the two. It doesnt take long before she picks the more useful and stronger weapon.
She nods her head, silently agreeing with what she said about a shelter
"Thanks..." She huffs before jumping at a cat knocking a bin over behind her. "What are those things...? Not that I'm smart enough to know..." She scratches the back of her head. She was genuinly confused about what was going on, her previous group did not bother to tell her, even after leaving her alone, vulnerable and ignorant to what the hell was going on. She hoped this girl could shed some light on the subject.

Tomoko ?

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 28, 2014, 03:40:00 pm »
((I'll post once its actually night time, my next posts will be a little more interesting...))
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #75 on: April 28, 2014, 09:11:17 pm »
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 12:52:13 pm by Homestuck_Makara »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 29, 2014, 06:15:31 pm »
Accepted. I'll post when I get the chance.]]

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile

Arisa Hunther

When the woman had woken up, a few hours of passed. Arisa squinted a bit though sat up and stretched a bit, rotating her neck since she was in a bit of an uncomfortable position due to lack of proper support. Her crystal blue gaze examined the sleeping quarters that was still fairly bared and empty. They must all still be out searching for supplies, she thought with a breath of relief. Arisa regained her stance drowsily before heading down the middle of the room towards the much larger open lounging space where most of the members of Armageddon would unwind and have simple chats about there previous missions, most bragging to the others on how much of an success they pulled off and how hefty the reward was. The woman seated herself to where Kamikaze was and wore a small devious grin, "This rat hole is so deserted. I'm surprised you didn't disrupt the tranquility with your uncleanly lusting urges."

The man looked over, able to see plain as day that she was teasing him and leaned his back more into the comfort of the pillow supporting his back, "No thanks. I only go for the attractive and caring type. Not some miscreant spawn of the devil himself." He received a playful push, as Arisa would call it, though it was much more of a strong shove nearly knocking him over. A feminine chuckle escaped her lips as she seemed a bit embarrassed by it, though regained her smirk as the man sat up and pushed her back. The two continued in this playful manor until Arisa was kicked off the couch. Even then, she only laughed at that. "I let you do that," she retorted before dusting herself off and wearing a short smile. Though it was short lived as she heard footsteps echo down the main hall leading to the lounging room they were in. Her eyes narrowed keenly as she recognized the figures that passed through the old decaying doorway and watched furiously as they made there way to the food vault with haste. "Fucking freeloaders," Arisa murmured in a low tone under her breath as she stood back up, "I think I'll have a friendly chat with them..."

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!

"The END is where we begin."

Morgana Lalonde

Morgana sighed as she walked around. Her platform boots were the only things making noise as she hopped over a break in a parking complex she was walking on. She carried a bright red suitcase slung over her back like a guitar. If worse came to 'holy crap' she would be using this to get by.

The large wolf-dog followed her closely, almost to the point of stepping on her heels.

She stopped, gently tapping a part of the pavement with her foot. She could hear some sediment falling from the ceiling below, onto the section under them. She sighed.
"Well, Mordy, looks like this is as far as we go here." The dog panted as she pat him on the head, then rubbed his ear. She started walking back the way she came, the dog still following closely.
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
is the rp dead? o,o))

Tomoko ?