Author Topic: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|  (Read 157801 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|
« Reply #770 on: January 31, 2015, 11:16:03 pm »

"When you feel like quitting think about why you started!"

Kennedy-Leigh McCally

The sound of a slight bang cause the womans head to turn, she wasn't sure what it was and it had actually startled her - something that didn't happen often. However, the dark haired woman was soon reassured when she realized it was in fact Tonx whim had slowly followed them out. Allowing her gaze to remain on the lass a quiet chuckle then escaped past her lips as she watched Donald hurry after the pregnant being. Kennedy found it rather cute of how protective Donald was being over her, but this was something Tonx would need - this baby wasn't being brought into an exactly 'normal' world so they had to make it as safe as possible. At the end of the day it was their job to repopulate as well as help build this city back up. Maybe they'll find a cure, but if not they'd be able to live with this. Sure running to the shops would be a risky move, but it would be worth it.

Kennedys attention soon turned as something cold pressed against her her hand. Furrowing her brows the lass began to look around, however nothing was there. But a chuckle soon escaped the lass once again as she looked at Hunter who was nosing the ball towards her. "Alright, alright!" she chuckled as she knelt down to grab the ball, and throwing it once again. Watching for a few seconds as Hunter now raced Sooty towards the ball she smiled, turning to look at the duo once again. However the brunettes eyes landed on the older male known as Dutch. Tilting her head a little she looked at the old timer, then back at the being. Itching her right hand she sent a smile in the blokes direction.

The young woman soon turned her attention back onto Chris whom had now answered her previous question. Nodding at what she had to say the womans gaze wondered up one of the closer streets which seemed a little blocked off, she assumed it was there. Furrowing her brows a little she looked at the brunette "All this time and we didn't see one another once eh..." she sighed, placing her right arm on her hip. However, when Chris mentioned an illness a questioning look appeared on her face "I hope you don't mind me asking, but what was or is the illness?" she questioned tilting her head a little. Kennedy was aware that Chris wouldn't trust her as much as Tonx did, so there was a possibility she wouldn't tell her. But it was worth a shot asking.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: January 31, 2015, 11:58:20 pm »

Tomoko ?

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: February 01, 2015, 07:20:50 am »
Christine Parker
"Oh stop crying, this will never end, deal with it."
Application
Name
Christina Parker

Nicknames
Chris

Personality
Always~ cold, harsh, unfriendly, strict, dangerous, threatening, smart, quiet.
Rarely~ nice, friendly, helpful, noisy.

History
At age of 18, Chris decided to go in army. There she elarned how to sue gun, how to not give up and always seek for current goal. There she met Theo, the guy that saved her in training. If not him, she wouldn't even get soldier badge. At age of 20, they seperated: Chris went to Chicago, and Theo - back to NYC. Chris lived in small flat in first floor. Small, but comfy. When apocalypse came over, her parents died in the main street. Their guts were ripped out and the only thing she could say was "I'm sorry.". You see, Chris left home just to get rid of her parents, since they always were drunk and played tricks on poor girl. Girl changed her appearance, personality and goal, and curse apocalypse for this massive change.

Wears
Black mask, White sleeveless T-shirt with 'Aime' writing on it, black tights with fake zippers and black renzor combat boots.

Guns
M16 (the last one)
Pistol

Melee weapons
Army knife
Army knife with rope handler

Family ties
none.

Not Blood related family ties
Theo (not blood related brother) (Phroghress)

Companion

Milo, Belgian Malinois. Trained to be very harsh with others and listen only to Chris. Gives no trust towards others. Sharp canines, massive build, big strength. Easy to kill another canine. Knows fatal places. Male. chain collar, big brown collar.

Other
End.
Wears

Theo Benedict
"Do I look like a dog for you? No? Then stop telling me what to do."

Application
Name: Theo Benedict.

Personality: Find out in RP.

History: Ask him in RP.

Weapon(s): Massive, black AUG with strong metal case bullets. Special part - day scope. Can zoom in 30 times. Also carries a small box with sleep-bullets that will effect the predator/animal in 10 seconds. Aswell two pocket knives.

Companion(Dog):

Name of Major. Black, massive german shepherd which is fast, strong, intelligent companion. Survived 3 years, still young (don'tknowwhattowritexd).

Other: Sorry for short bio and 'find out in RP'. I like to do it. Oh, and End!
Wears

Not the necklace, though.

Theo sighed whilst he watched Dutch leave, rolling his eyes on Clark who was so drunk. That made him laugh a little, crossing his arms on his chest, he watched the drunk woman to stumble."How much did you drink?" he asked through the laugh, slowly looking around the ward. The dead canine corpses still were littering the ground, he'll clean it up, there's nothing better he can do, other than watch the woman over. With this plan, he began to work.
Theo looked at the corpse he shoot, furrowing his brows in disgust and a slight 'no' by dragging the canine with no gloves. He looked around, noticing a pair of very thin, yet dirty hospital gloves. 'That'll do the thing,' he thought to himself, taking the hospital gloves and examining them carefully, before he got them on. The feeling was not very good, but he needed to get rid of these corpses. He walked back to the first corpse, taking it by it's hind legs. This already felt wrong and very disgusting, he felt like running away and hiding somewhere in the corner.
He dragged the corpse towards the back door, quickly opening it before he threw it into the grassy valley. He gritted his teeth in disgust, looking through the window at the corpse. "Gosh..." he mumbled quietly, feeling a shiver run through his spine. He walked back into the ward, taking a short glance at the drunk woman before he took another corpse and dragged it towards the back door. When he opened the door, he noticed that the first corpse that he threw outside was gone. He furrowed his brows into a frown, slowly heading into the dark, grassy valley. "The heck?" he mumbled to himself, looking around. He noticed a blood trail leading towards a large shrub. He took out his pocket knife, holding it tightly by the handler. He noticed the canine's hind legs sticking out from the shrub, very disgusting noises came out from behind of it. As he looked over the side of the shrub, he noticed two zombies eating dog's insides. Theo turned away now in real disgust, feeling something rush up his throat but then fall back into his stomach. He headed back to the two zombies, quickly taking out his pistol just to shoot the zombies through their heads. "God..." he mumbled, quickly covering his mouth with his arm.
When he headed back to the back door, he dragged out the last corpse and threw it in the bushes, hiding it deep within the green leaves, before heading back inside.

Chris looked behind her as well, noticing Donald, Tonx and Dutch walk out. Theo and Clark are still inside, as it seems. She turned her head back at the two canines playing with each other, with a soft sigh she smiled at Kennedy's first comment. But her next question caused Chris to get serious, yet afraid to say. She couldn't think of an illness that would have the same symptoms as the one she currently has. "Can I trust you?" she mumbled quietly to Kennedy, truly afraid of her reaction and the fact that when others will know they'll treat her differently. The least she wants is for the whole group to know, it's not the time.
But the sound of shooting caught her attention, she swung her head sideways, at the direction from where the shooting came from. She was curious what happened, but if there were only two shoots, it's nothing serious. How does she know? Personal experience, let's say.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 04:50:17 am by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: February 01, 2015, 11:15:38 am »
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline Slough Creek

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: February 01, 2015, 01:01:06 pm »
Skip me~))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: February 01, 2015, 11:09:11 pm »

"When you feel like quitting think about why you started!"

Kennedy-Leigh McCally

The young womans head turned to face Tonx and Donald once again, a smile remained on her face as she watched the duo. It was nice to see someone other than herself fussing over Tonx, what was to hate about getting fussed over? Ken was sure the dark haired female loved it. He seemed to be following the lass closely, almost like a guard dog of some sort. Which Kennedy was thankful about, it wasn't that she didn't want to cause she did - but Kennedy couldn't constantly fuss over her. Ken still remembered what Chris has previously said before leaving; how Kennedy was more like the leader of the group. Whether people remembered that or believed it she wasn't sure. Ever since then though Kennedy has tried to take more of a responsibility in helping the group out. Some may be against having an actual leader to the group, but it wouldn't hurt to have a slightly more responsibly one. Nodding her head in Donalds direction Kennedy then turned back towards the canines. Hunter was now play fighting with a few of the other canines, chuckling as they pawed and nipped one another she let out a huff. She had been in a relaxed state for a number of seconds, however a few gunshots caused her brows to furrow and her head to turn. Looking up at the hospital windows her attention then turned onto a field behind the large structure. Narrowing her eyes a little she tilted her head, What was it? Sure if it was something major there would have been several shots to follow. Giving her head a shake Kens attention turned back onto the brunette woman.

At her previous question about Alex she wasn't sure on what to say. One day he was there, and the next he was gone. Raising her left hand and running it through her hair she gave her shoulders a gentle shrug "I'm honestly not sure. One minute he was there, and the next, well, he was gone...." she sighed rubbing her arm "I do hope he is alright though." she spoke a little quieter, her gaze then wondering onto the rows of buildings and many streets. Despite this they had their own problems now, and as much as Ken wished he'd return, she wasn't going to dawn on it. Hearing Chris question her whether she was to be trusted Kennedy turned to face the lass with a confused expression on her face. She had a feeling the news wouldn't be all too great. However, she did want to build on Chris' trust, and she was one for keeping secrets. Softening her gaze she nodded her head "Don't worry, you can trust me." she smiled.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: February 01, 2015, 11:15:29 pm »
Skip me sorry, I cant think of a lot to say or do. ;n; ))

Tomoko ?

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: February 02, 2015, 05:22:08 am »
Christine Parker
"Oh stop crying, this will never end, deal with it."
Application
Name
Christina Parker

Nicknames
Chris

Personality
Always~ cold, harsh, unfriendly, strict, dangerous, threatening, smart, quiet.
Rarely~ nice, friendly, helpful, noisy.

History
At age of 18, Chris decided to go in army. There she elarned how to sue gun, how to not give up and always seek for current goal. There she met Theo, the guy that saved her in training. If not him, she wouldn't even get soldier badge. At age of 20, they seperated: Chris went to Chicago, and Theo - back to NYC. Chris lived in small flat in first floor. Small, but comfy. When apocalypse came over, her parents died in the main street. Their guts were ripped out and the only thing she could say was "I'm sorry.". You see, Chris left home just to get rid of her parents, since they always were drunk and played tricks on poor girl. Girl changed her appearance, personality and goal, and curse apocalypse for this massive change.

Wears
Black mask, White sleeveless T-shirt with 'Aime' writing on it, black tights with fake zippers and black renzor combat boots.

Guns
M16 (the last one)
Pistol

Melee weapons
Army knife
Army knife with rope handler

Family ties
none.

Not Blood related family ties
Theo (not blood related brother) (Phroghress)

Companion

Milo, Belgian Malinois. Trained to be very harsh with others and listen only to Chris. Gives no trust towards others. Sharp canines, massive build, big strength. Easy to kill another canine. Knows fatal places. Male. chain collar, big brown collar.

Other
End.
Wears

Theo Benedict
"Do I look like a dog for you? No? Then stop telling me what to do."

Application
Name: Theo Benedict.

Personality: Find out in RP.

History: Ask him in RP.

Weapon(s): Massive, black AUG with strong metal case bullets. Special part - day scope. Can zoom in 30 times. Also carries a small box with sleep-bullets that will effect the predator/animal in 10 seconds. Aswell two pocket knives.

Companion(Dog):

Name of Major. Black, massive german shepherd which is fast, strong, intelligent companion. Survived 3 years, still young (don'tknowwhattowritexd).

Other: Sorry for short bio and 'find out in RP'. I like to do it. Oh, and End!
Wears

Not the necklace, though.

Theo looked at Clark and laughed before he left, but when he came back, he only nodded his head with a raspy sigh. "Where's the air-freshener when you need one at the moment..." he said quietly, looking at the blood puddle on the floor. There were two of them, but they were large and very dark, unlike human's blood. He looked around, trying to find something to clean the floor, and for his luck he saw a mop and an empty bucket. Theo picked the bucket up, giving it a small shake before he walked through the back door onto the road. The road lead to the main city road, and behind that, there was a river. Theo sighed and began to walk towards the river with pistol in his hand. He was aware of zombies and those canines, so he kept himself careful and strictly on edge.
It didn't take him some time to arrive by the river. Sadly, the edges of the river were going straight-down and the worst of all - there was a fence, blocking any possibility of reaching the water. Theo sighed, looked around and out from nowhere, he saw a rope, long enough to tie around bucket's handler and throw it into the River. He was confused, yet full-filled with curiousity, why is there a rope leading into the river. There must be more survivors lurking around. He took the rope up, tied around the bucket's handler and threw it into the river. Soon, the bucket was full of water, and  Theo quickly pulled it out. The water, seemingly, wasn't clean, or clean enough to drink it. He untied the rope and left it hang there, menwhile he walked back to the hospital, back into the ward, again joining woman's company.
He threw the dirty mop in, getting it wet before he threw it on the floor and began to clean it. When Theo's bored, he'll become a freaking house-wife. Though, now he looked like a janitor, but he really didn't care. "Oh, Dutch and I thought about this dog sickness. We need to be sure it doesn't split through air. Any way, if it does or it doesn't, we won't do much, but we justneed to make sure before we'll go into the city with our dogs, Keep that in mind," he explained everything to the drunk woman. Even if she's drunk, she can be quite a person to talk to.

Chris looked away a bit, wondering if she should tell her or not. Though, she's looking for people she could trust, even how mad she may look like. After some seconds of thinking, she finally brought herself enough courage to tell it. After all, the first time she told to Tonx, it was easy, rather a better feeling to get part of it off her shoulders.
Chris sighed, slowly gripping onto her scarf with yet worried look in her eyes. She didn't want to get a really bad reaction, since it doesn't look good, or normal. She tugged her scarf down, revealing a huge bite. You could still make out holes of teeth, her neck was missing a chunk of flesh, but how she survived both loss of blood and the virus, she doesn't even know herself. Though, the bite was still in faint color of crimson, there still were bits of girl's flesh still hanging over the holes of her attacker's teeth. "Theo says, I am immune to the virus, something similar to a living cure," she said with a sigh, covering the bite with her scarf after leaving it open for Kennedy to see.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 02:06:30 pm by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: February 02, 2015, 08:17:59 pm »
Skip me sorry, cant think of anything))
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline Slough Creek

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: February 02, 2015, 09:33:17 pm »
>.< Every time I try to post, FH has a seizure so yeah, sorry, it wont let me post ;n; ))