Author Topic: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|  (Read 156336 times)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile

"I live to see another day. Maybe another day for another life?"

Name: Zesel Lakota Dawn
Personality: Zesel, is rather kind and gentle with children.
With men, she has a positive feeling for them.
She dislikes every living men, because every men reminds her of how one men killed her husband William Lakota Victor and her son Luke Lakota Victor Dawn.
History: Zesel, was born in England, but moved to live in USA at the age of 19.
Soon, she found her true life love. William. He was the one she would love for her whole life.
At the age of 20, they Soon, they married and Zesel gave birth to her son. Luke.
When Luke got the age of 9, he died so as her husband William, by a man, she never knew of who he was.
From then, she had a positive feeling for men.
Now, Zesel, seeks to live til the day she finds out who killed her husband and son.
Weapon(s): A Glock 19. A bow with a full bandage of arrows and a kitchen knife.
Companion(Dog): Her Purebred Alaskan Malamute Dog, Charm.
Other: End.

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
Is it too late to join? If not.. ~]

"I think you're grasping at straws, little bird. To weave your nest of deciet. Oh, what a tangled web we weave."

Name: Alexander Thaddeus Way

Personality: Alexander has an odd personality. His expression is normally contorted into that of amusement, depsite anything actually amusing him. He seems like a calm and collected lad on the exterior, although, when it comes down to the core; he rarely feels remorse for anything, making him a dangerous or "psychotic" guy. However, he seems like your Average Joe- Alexander isnt. Despite his distorted reality, he is a keen survival and knows how to live off the land.

History: Before all humanity went to hell, Alexander struggled to survive in the boisterous city of New York. We worked two jobs to keep his crappy studio apartment; A personal trainer at a local police station, and an engineer at a local automotive shop. His budget was tight, and he struggled for most of his short life. However, he was born in a southern state: his father the town alcoholic, his mom, the pathtic wench who dealt with it. Alexander was an only child who kept to himself, and just took it one day at a time- until- well, he didnt have to anymore. He was free the day he fled to New York, where now, he only supports himself. When the epidemic hit, Alexander was quick to prepare. It was a few weeks by himself, before he found a trusty compainion in an old Police station he was checking for supplies- A german shepherd,a police vest still on him. What a lucky find, eh?

Weapon(s): AK47, Crossbow (normally slung over his shouder), and a hunting knife strapped to his right arm.

Companion(Dog): Trooper- A police dog; German Shepherd.

Other: Alexander is distrustful of most; so if you stumble across him- make sure you come with your arms raised.
End.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 05:02:03 pm by Jane Doe »
"The mouth speaks what the heart is full of."

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
Everyone is accepted. Though I'm just gonna say this now, I will no longer be RPing on this thread, I will simply supervise as O dont have time to run this RP full on.))

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
I guess I have to totally restart Tonx's rp then because of that.

Tomoko ?

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Alright. Thank you for the acceptance.
I guess I'll post now..
* anyone feel free to respond *

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile

[[I guess I could bring Kennedy back into the roleplay with Hunter? I'll allow others to post before I do, I'll continue from my previous one; Kennedy and Hunter have found many supplies and stashed them in a place only they know of, they then fell asleep between a few crates where was pretty hidden-im planning on making my next post involve a zombie or two.]]

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Alexander Thaddeus Way

Alexander's feet carried him across the cracked asphalt, his boots crunching upon discarded wrapers, foliage, and other garbage that now littered New York's streets. His silvery gray pigmented eyes danced across abandoned cars, glass littering the floor, and the seemingly vaccant city street he was crossing. The lad's trusty companion, Trooper, looked content- which was a good sign. "No biters around here, eh, boy?" Alexander asked in a quiet tone, careful not to create too much noise- despite it being seemingly vaccant of all forms of life- or death. The fairly large German Shepherd gave no sign of discomfort or disturbance, only wagging his tail as Alexander placed a pale palm on his forehead and gave it a pat.

From a distance, the young adult probably looked like a paranoid hunter- which he, in a way, was. An Ak47 was currently resting limply in his right arm the butt of the gun resting upon the cracked asphalt: the other hand placed on Trooper's forehead- patting away. A crossbow was slung across his back, and a nice sized hunting knife was strapped to his arm- near his wrist- for easy access. His trusty companion, Trooper, had a canine-cop vest still equipped- giving him an inventory, as well as protectant against biters.

Alexander Thaddeus Way continued to glance around the street, paranoia getting the best of him. A breeze rolled his way, ruffling his dark brown locks, as well as Trooper's tuft. Alexander remained silent and undetectable as he continued to scan the area- like a hawk- making sure there was nothing out there, before continuing forward.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile

Tonx wonders down the street stiffly, her shoulders hunched and her arms wrapped around her trunk. She jumps at every little noise. She sighs heavily before continuing on down the street. Her walking gait looks stiff and awkward as if her joints were made of wood and was limping on both legs. She pulls her arms into her black 'Keep Calm and Carry On' t-shirt.
Up ahead, the sight of a young man holding, what looked like a relativly large gun and a dog.
She would'nt stand a chance with a guy like that. She tries to nip across the road, hopefully out of his sight. Her joints click painfully, causing her to hiss with each step

Tomoko ?

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Alexander Thaddeus Way & Trooper

Alexander's silverish green eyes flicker at the sudden movement- disturbing the prior stillness in the atmosphere. Trooper spotted the young girl hobbling down the street, hissing with every joint-creaking step, before Alexander; his tail raising in an alert. Trooper's body lurched forward, waiting for Alexander's command to attack. The lad placed a calming hand on the frame of Trooper's back, commanding him to stand down. The dog let out a soft, reluctant growl, before placing his rump in the gritty asphalt.

Before the young, raven-haired female made it just about halfway, Alexander slung his Ak47 over his back quickly, before drawing his crossbow- seeing as it was just almost as lethal, but much quieter. He aimed it at the young girl, unsure if she was infected, or just idiotic to be hobbling and hissing across an open road. "Stop right where you are." Alexander's cool raspy tone commanded with a deep, melodic sway to it- menacing and commanding all the same.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
On my phone)

Hearing the man's sudden yell, Tonx suddenly stops. She whips her head round to face the figure. She couldn't see him clearly but she could just make out the image of a canine of some kind. He seemed to be pointing something at her
Tonx may be physically unhealthy but she has a quick mind. She knew it was a better idea to obey him and stay put, she would never be able to outrun him if he fired.
"This is my lucky day, obviously...." She mumbles in her typical Eeyore like tone as she waits for his move, hoping if she did what he said, he might leave her be.

Tomoko ?