Author Topic: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|  (Read 156318 times)

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
Re: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|
« Reply #860 on: March 18, 2015, 01:16:39 pm »
Ayy, sorry for the inactivity. Exams and school stuff is taking too much. Anyways, I'm back. When should I post?))
Oh, and welcome thenewperson. :) ))
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: March 18, 2015, 08:33:57 pm »
(Sorry for my inactivity, needed a break.)
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: March 19, 2015, 01:50:08 am »

{Ah, it's perfectly alright. You two may go ahead and post before I do.}
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline DangusMangus

• Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: March 19, 2015, 05:20:11 am »
Christine Parker
"Oh stop crying, this will never end, deal with it."
Application
Name
Christina Parker

Nicknames
Chris

Personality
Always~ cold, harsh, unfriendly, strict, dangerous, threatening, smart, quiet.
Rarely~ nice, friendly, helpful, noisy.

History
At age of 18, Chris decided to go in army. There she elarned how to sue gun, how to not give up and always seek for current goal. There she met Theo, the guy that saved her in training. If not him, she wouldn't even get soldier badge. At age of 20, they seperated: Chris went to Chicago, and Theo - back to NYC. Chris lived in small flat in first floor. Small, but comfy. When apocalypse came over, her parents died in the main street. Their guts were ripped out and the only thing she could say was "I'm sorry.". You see, Chris left home just to get rid of her parents, since they always were drunk and played tricks on poor girl. Girl changed her appearance, personality and goal, and curse apocalypse for this massive change.

Wears
Black mask, White sleeveless T-shirt with 'Aime' writing on it, black tights with fake zippers and black renzor combat boots.

Guns
M16 (the last one)
Pistol

Melee weapons
Army knife
Army knife with rope handler

Family ties
none.

Not Blood related family ties
Theo (not blood related brother) (Phroghress)

Companion

Milo, Belgian Malinois. Trained to be very harsh with others and listen only to Chris. Gives no trust towards others. Sharp canines, massive build, big strength. Easy to kill another canine. Knows fatal places. Male. chain collar, big brown collar.

Other
End.
Wears

Theo Benedict
"Do I look like a dog for you? No? Then stop telling me what to do."

Application
Name: Theo Benedict.

Personality: Find out in RP.

History: Ask him in RP.

Weapon(s): Massive, black AUG with strong metal case bullets. Special part - day scope. Can zoom in 30 times. Also carries a small box with sleep-bullets that will effect the predator/animal in 10 seconds. Aswell two pocket knives.

Companion(Dog):

Name of Major. Black, massive german shepherd which is fast, strong, intelligent companion. Survived 3 years, still young (don'tknowwhattowritexd).

Other: Sorry for short bio and 'find out in RP'. I like to do it. Oh, and End!
Wears

Not the necklace, though.

The past few hours Theo and Chris have been stuck in their little patient's room, wrapping new, clean roll of bandage. Underneath  there was a huge band aid that held the wound and didn't let it get infected. It took quite awhile, since both of them were talking about their past lives. After some time they were done, finally Theo left the room with his gun loaded and Major right on his heels.

The ward was empty, no one was in here, but he could hear talking in the parking lot. Slowly, he pushed himself towards the main door, walking out just to see all of them outside, with two new-comers. He came soon enough to pick up their names, Raven and Jacob, if he hadn't mistaken them. He quietly walked out from the hospital, stopping by the main door meanwhile Major sat down next to the male, his maw shut closed but his eyes and ears went sharp, cautious of the two new presences. Theo didn't really say anything, nor he felt like introducing himself. Quite closed in his own space, with a sigh he applied a fake smile before stepping down the steps.

He approached both new-comers, Major slightly stuck next to Theo's legs. Not that he was scared, he just felt unsafe around both of them. Needs some time to feel 'okay' around them. Theo on other hand acted all friendly and nice to both of them, but inside he felt like keeping to himself mostly. "Hi, I'm Theo," he said softly to both of them, stretching out his hand as in 'welcoming hand-shake'. He wouldn't be quite surprised if they wouldn't shake his hand, he would do the same in their place.

Chris slowly came out form the patient's room, not finding Theo anywhere close, she slowly walked outside. Her eyes slipped onto the two new figures around Taylor, Milo ran down towards Major and stood firmly by his 'army-brother', wagging his tail wildly. Chris kept on standing by the hospital main door, her arms crossed on her chest with slightly unpleasant feeling in her neck.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 12:43:01 pm by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: March 19, 2015, 12:09:59 pm »

"We aren't here to stay, we are here to make something that will,"

Raven opened the car door after everyone had stepped out and carefully got out, her head jerked around. It avoided the others and was on the look for any zombies or irregular figures, none where at her sight but fear was overtaking her. She put her dominate hand on her knife, "You guys sure there are no zombies here? I've never been here.." Raven spoke in a deep, soft voice that could barely be heard, noticing they were parked by a hospital there most likely would be a lot of zombies here.

Raven jerked her head to look away from the hospital, just staring at the stage the world was in made her want to cry. She tried to play her own sad music in her head, it's what she mostly listened to after all. Raven wished that she had brought her notebook when she left the house so she could sketch or write literature or a diary, "I need some paper.." For some reason her body blurted it out without thinking, she just needed some type of way to express the stage she was in.

Embarrassment filled her as well as her pain, "And a pencil.." She said to finish her sentence, wishing she hadn't blurted the first part out. Wanting to cry was just the first thing, the next thing was a long lasting hurt in her heart which made her fear that it would stay forever at this stage.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: March 19, 2015, 06:58:53 pm »

Kennedy-Leight McCally & Jacob Bennedict

"You've got everything it takes. But it'll take everything you've got."

Kennedy remained a little quiet, watching the others as they slowly approached. They didn't seem to phased about the newcomers, but she knew they'd feel rather uneasy about it. Sure there were more mouths to  feed, but also extra help and safety was in numbers - and with the group slowly growing, this wasn't at all a problem. At Clarks question she let out a sigh and shook her head "We were only able to look in the first few shops of the mall, and a drug store... For some reason there seemed to be more zombies out, so splitting up wasn't really an option. Maybe I'll go out early tomorrow, or in a few days..." she shrugged, turning towards the gates, then back towards the woman "We got Tonxs' pills though... It seems like you guys went on a killing spree today, huh?" she chuckled, gesturing towards the fence which seemed to have bodies pressed against it and a few limbs hanging from the gaps - a hoard more than likely tried to enter whilst they were gone. After that Kennedy didn't really say much, not feeling to need to as she awaited the womans response. However, her head turned as the car door opened and Tonx came stumbling out, smiling a questioning look took over her face - her eyes then moving on to Raven as she spoke of drawing equipment. Raising a brow a little, Ken was unsure as to whether they had gotten anything like that "I could check the supplies and such once we get in, if not I'm going out again within the next few days. I'll pick something up." she smiled, dipping her head before turning to Clark.

Meanwhile, Hunter seemed happy - being greeted by his fellow pack members. The Shepherd mix had welcomed them with a few barks and licks, but soon stopped as he was then greeted by the old timer, who he simply dipped his head at. Now he was back, the canine remained calm and wasn't at all as wary and aggressive like he had been when they were out of the safety of their home. But now he was back everything was fine. Lowering himself on to his haunches, the male watched Sooty as she approached the group; being the most shy dog of the group she seemed a little wary, but within seconds she'd be calm towards them and rather sociable. Not too long after he had settled himself down, young Kaisza seemed to have made her way towards the group - the mass of muscle causing her to look relatively plump. Once approaching the small group she lowered herself to her stomach, letting out quiet yet deep yips to encourage to others to join her in a play fight. Hunter as usual was interested in joining the youngster - Tebo being older and a lot less playful meant she was often left bored. The two dogs began quietly grunting and growling, as they began the small 'spar' which they seemed to always do. Tebo on the other hand remained at Jacobs side.

The lads green tinted eyes looked over the group which he was now a part of. They seemed to have a rather good bond, and from what Kennedy had told him he already knew quite a bit about each individual including the dogs. Smiling as each being approached and greeted them, he'd also dip his head and give a wink towards the women "I'm fine thanks, and yourself?" he'd question the woman, her description meeting the one which Kennedy described as Clark. A smile remained at his lips revealing his pearly white as he ran his hand across the stubble which seemed to have begun to come through. A gruff tone soon caught his attention and caused his head to turn towards a male, before he could guess whom the lad was he introduced himself. Smiling, he nodded his head and placed his hand firmly in the lads, giving it a welcoming shake before placing it back by his side. Now, he was rather quiet and awaited an answer or speech from anyone, his hand now pressed atop the large males cranium as he sat obediently at his heels - reluctant to move of course.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: March 19, 2015, 07:40:45 pm »

Tomoko ?

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: March 19, 2015, 07:55:47 pm »
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline Slough Creek

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: March 19, 2015, 09:27:38 pm »

Offline DangusMangus

• Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: March 20, 2015, 04:48:32 am »
Christine Parker
"Oh stop crying, this will never end, deal with it."
Application
Name
Christina Parker

Nicknames
Chris

Personality
Always~ cold, harsh, unfriendly, strict, dangerous, threatening, smart, quiet.
Rarely~ nice, friendly, helpful, noisy.

History
At age of 18, Chris decided to go in army. There she elarned how to sue gun, how to not give up and always seek for current goal. There she met Theo, the guy that saved her in training. If not him, she wouldn't even get soldier badge. At age of 20, they seperated: Chris went to Chicago, and Theo - back to NYC. Chris lived in small flat in first floor. Small, but comfy. When apocalypse came over, her parents died in the main street. Their guts were ripped out and the only thing she could say was "I'm sorry.". You see, Chris left home just to get rid of her parents, since they always were drunk and played tricks on poor girl. Girl changed her appearance, personality and goal, and curse apocalypse for this massive change.

Wears
Black mask, White sleeveless T-shirt with 'Aime' writing on it, black tights with fake zippers and black renzor combat boots.

Guns
M16 (the last one)
Pistol

Melee weapons
Army knife
Army knife with rope handler

Family ties
none.

Not Blood related family ties
Theo (not blood related brother) (Phroghress)

Companion

Milo, Belgian Malinois. Trained to be very harsh with others and listen only to Chris. Gives no trust towards others. Sharp canines, massive build, big strength. Easy to kill another canine. Knows fatal places. Male. chain collar, big brown collar.

Other
End.
Wears

Theo Benedict
"Do I look like a dog for you? No? Then stop telling me what to do."

Application
Name: Theo Benedict.

Personality: Find out in RP.

History: Ask him in RP.

Weapon(s): Massive, black AUG with strong metal case bullets. Special part - day scope. Can zoom in 30 times. Also carries a small box with sleep-bullets that will effect the predator/animal in 10 seconds. Aswell two pocket knives.

Companion(Dog):

Name of Major. Black, massive german shepherd which is fast, strong, intelligent companion. Survived 3 years, still young (don'tknowwhattowritexd).

Other: Sorry for short bio and 'find out in RP'. I like to do it. Oh, and End!
Wears

Not the necklace, though.

After a short hand shake, he got his hand back on his gun, holding tightly onto the handler in case something happens. He watched both of the new comers, before dipping his head and slowly heading back to Chris. The duo were stuck to themselves, barely wishing to be part of something that they are not supposed to be. Some may call them selfish, but both of them are not against this comment.

Upon Dutch's comment, he looked at the male, slowly turning his head back at the group. With a sigh, he felt as Chris left the yard, going back into the ward, most likely back into their room with Milo on their heels. "He's right. It's dark, we need to close every door before these hell dogs would rush in," he said out loud, he awaited for each member to either answer, either stay or go in.

Major snapped his jowls as he yawned, slowly getting up and walking back to Theo, heading inside after Milo just as Theo opened the door, letting him in.
In-game - Orchee