Author Topic: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|  (Read 156381 times)

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|
« Reply #980 on: July 08, 2015, 04:27:20 pm »

Tomoko ?

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: July 08, 2015, 04:38:24 pm »
Skip me sorry}
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: July 08, 2015, 10:38:03 pm »

{Who is Quinn talking to? Just need to know before I post.}
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: July 08, 2015, 11:03:08 pm »
His first question was to Tonx and the second question was to Ken, I think))

Tomoko ?

Offline Killjoy.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • cursed 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: July 09, 2015, 09:11:35 pm »
Sorry to be misleading? I said "looked towards Kennedy" xD
The first was to Tonx, but the last question was for Kennedy. ))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: July 09, 2015, 11:18:59 pm »

Kennedy-Leight McCally & Jacob Bennedict

"You've got everything it takes. But it'll take everything you've got."

Allowing her gaze to fall on to the dark haired female as she spoke, Kennedy would simply nod her head, understanding what Tonx had said and was wanting to do. "Alright, but if you need anything don't forget to ask me" she'd smile before turning her attention on to the new lad known as Quinn. Returning the smile he sent her, she'd sit quietly for a moment, there could have been two answers given to this type of question, so she wasn't really too sure how to answer the young lad. Sitting up in her seat "What as in my job and such or before it got this bad? ..." she'd question tilting her head slightly. However she'd continue anyways. "Well before this apedemic I was a Veterinary nurse and a part time Mechanic, life went pretty smooth for me, a few ups and downs as anyone would have." she'd speak before quickly continuing "Before things got this bad though I was often just wondering, trying to survive with Hunter here-" gesturing towards the Shepherd mix "Soon enough I came across Tonx, then Clark, Donald then Jacob over there ... Now we're a group, if that's what you'd like to call it." shrugging her shoulders after her speech, she probably gave him more info than what he needed, and may have answered another question he may have asked. Her hand placed atop the canines her, her finger trailing across his head.

Meanwhile Jacob remained at the door frame, glancing towards the lad as he spoke up. Quinn seemed rather nervous and on edge, however he seemed to be getting on better the longer he was here- asking questions and all. Smiling he'd jerk his head back, a small puff of air escaping his nose as he nodded his head. Pushing himself up and off of the frame he'd enter the room, taking a seat on one of the cushioned table chairs, Tebo following him then settling by his side. Hearing a quiet yip he'd turn his gaze to Kai, the female seemed to have moved her attention on the the greyhound. It'd be amusing to see how the elder put up with a youngster but he'd more than likely call her off soon to stop being a pest or Tebo, or Hunter would call her over. For now he sat rather quiet.
DA Account

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: July 09, 2015, 11:45:17 pm »

Tomoko ?

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: July 09, 2015, 11:49:39 pm »
skip sorry))
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline Killjoy.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • cursed 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: July 10, 2015, 01:54:47 am »

"The future's too bright to dwell on the past. Life's fast, run faster."

Focusing his attention on Kennedy as she spoke, Quinn gave a soft, lopsided smile, and nodded once she was done. "I was an engineer, had a band on the weekends, nothing special." He commented with an endearing, sheepish smile. Straightening himself up against the wall, Sweet Pea went to investigate the youngster canine. The greyhound was very tolerant and sweet, hence the name. She crouched, lowering her skinny phsyique into a playful stance, shifting between her left and right, her thin tail wagging happily; an invitation to play.

Quinn watched Sweet Pea for a few moments before fixiating himself back onto the group. Breaking off another piece of chocolate and popping it into his mouth, Quinn offered a small chuckle. "Didn't really think there was any humanity left. These other groups- scattered mostly- can be.. well, not like you guys, I'll put it like that." Quinn commented, his eyes widening in fear and angst for a moment, before shaking his head.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: July 11, 2015, 02:14:59 pm »

Kennedy-Leight McCally & Jacob Bennedict

"You've got everything it takes. But it'll take everything you've got."

Kennedy shuffled up in her seat slightly, allowing her hand to reach further down stroking the large Shepherds back as she eyed the male whilst he spoke. Like her he didn't seem to have much of an 'exciting' life, one she'd label as quite ordinary. She could remember her jabs like they were yesterday, she loved what she done and they had been her dream jobs since she was young. However her success was short lived as a few years later the apocalypse broke loose. A tragedy really. Letting out a huff she'd simply nod her head "A band you say- what was this band called?" she'd question raising a brow, it could have possibly been one she had heard of, but then again it could be one which she was totally oblivious to. Turning her attention on to Kai and Sweet Pea she'd eye the larger yet younger canine carefully she was always rough when it came to fighting. Peeling her attention from the canine to Quinn listening to what he had to say about others. Which caused her to nod her head once more "Yeah, I've crossed paths with many hostile groups and people at that. You'd think they'd actually want to presence of something living ..." she'd shrug before turning to Tonx with a smile but also a questioning gaze to see whether she'd have something to say about herself. Obviously Ken knew a bit of her past and wasn't going to push the lass nor question her too much, she could tell them at her own will.

Listening in on the conversation Jacob would smile slightly, approaching the small gathering. Popping himself on a bench behind the open plan sitting room, he'd sit with his legs quite the distance apart leant forward slightly with his hands locked together eyeing each being as they spoke. Looking down at the large mutt below him he'd smile slightly as the male let out a low, deep growl. Kaisza seeming to turn from her playful stance, eyeing the larger canine then turning. It seemed he had warned the pup. Turning, Jake watched as the tan youngster lowered herself in to a crouched position rump swaying to and fro as her tail wagged at the speed of lightning, her tongue hanging out the side of her maw. Chuckling to himself to muscular bloke would turn his attention back on to the group, listening as Kennedy and Quinn spoke amongst themselves, Tonx seeming to stay quiet for now. He'd wait for her to speak then probably hop in their conversation.
DA Account