Author Topic: Roleplay Fights are FAIL  (Read 29341 times)

Offline SILVERFANG154

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -10
    • View Profile
Re: Roleplay Fights are FAIL
« Reply #90 on: July 11, 2011, 08:53:24 am »
Yup thats right usually they throw words at you and they think they know everything I actually got told that my Chara looked gay and I probably was in real life -_- I mean really they need to get better come backs because 1# that makes no sense and 2# its just stupid to start verbaly fighting some one just because they are sitting in their "territory" Hey you want some territory make your own map and dont start fights about it with people.
Who goes crazy because they can see ghosts?
Who gets laughed at cause they talk to ghosts?
Who gets sick of everyones Bullshit?

THE NECROMANCERS THATS WHO!

Black Thunder

« Reply #91 on: December 30, 2011, 05:53:24 am »
Sheesh.  I would have to agree with these ridiculous battles.  I think Feral Heart should have something that allows you to physically "attack" the opponent.  Such as a new action.  It would be much more useful to have "Bite" over "Butt-Swing."  I personally like to pick fights with my outlaw character Onyx, but when 5 German Shepherds come up to me attacking me it gets a little out of hand.  Example:

Me:  "Hm, A couple of mutts trying to stop crime, eh?" Onyx grins darkly at the mangy furballs discussing how to stop the outlaws.
Shepherd #1:  hey its a outlaw get him
Shepherd #2: -growls-
Shepherd #3: bites the onyxs neck
Shepherd #4: kills the outlaw

That is a example of what happens frequently when I am trying to have fun.  Sometimes I feel like I can be the only good RolePlayer when it comes to a fight.  What the hell! >:(

Offline Windance

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Om nom om om
    • View Profile
    • My Preset Thread
« Reply #92 on: December 30, 2011, 07:38:45 am »
That is a example of what happens frequently when I am trying to have fun.  Sometimes I feel like I can be the only good RolePlayer when it comes to a fight.  What the hell! >:(
Old thread is old. x.x It's from July. I suggest looking at the last posts before posting. :S

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 30, 2011, 08:45:20 am »
Yeah most fights are a fail... my thing is: If you cheat i will too.
I hate it when people say: I bit your neck your dead!
I just tell them: I'm still standing.
But yeah godmodding is getting way too common if kovu ever decides to put the old attacks like in IT in here but adapts them for character fights too it would pretty much solve this.
I know it would take a while but it's just a suggestion.
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

nightgaze123

« Reply #94 on: December 30, 2011, 08:59:51 pm »
i think they should make freaking attacks on actions (or emotions idk) it freaking ANNOYS ME how people GODMOD like those HORSES ALWAYS GOT TO GODMOD THEY ARE BIG POWERPLAYERS i like fair people like i once beat a horse he  (she i forgot) was fair they REALLY should make attacks on actions (or emotions sorry idk)  >:( yes it annoys MANY others that people freaking GODMOD well yes if you agree with me please reply cuz I VOTE ATTACKS ON ACTIONS (ok seriously lol idk emotions?) >:(

nightgaze123

« Reply #95 on: December 30, 2011, 09:05:18 pm »
yes, they should make the actions like attack scratch,bite, and all stuff like im IMPRESSIVE TITLE (i heard rumors its returning and i tried it said its returning)(i also watched videos of how they fight but never played it sadly) i mean seriously its bullshit im TIRED of it ugh

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 30, 2011, 09:48:43 pm »
I can't say I'd be excellent on commenting on situations like these, because in general, these sorts of fights are created by n00bs, in illiterate, short-term role-plays. I've seen the fights, but I've never been involved in one, unless you count the time where this fool came up to my out-of-character, character and started saying "snarls and bites (my) neck", then continues "pins and tears throat". I wasn't used to this sort of thing happening, so I just started using a couple of words that they had obviously never even heard of, and they eventually became bored and went to bug someone else.

Offline Kunai

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 30, 2011, 11:05:47 pm »

« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 10:16:48 pm by Kunai »

Lady Massacre

« Reply #98 on: December 30, 2011, 11:14:22 pm »
I understand where you are coming from. I despise it when I'm trying to have a good roleplay and someone decides to come up and start a fight. This would not bother me as much if the one trying to start a fight didn't god-mod. Recently it has come to my attention that there are more god-modders then before, or so it seems. I do like a good role play fight, but not if the one I'm fighting is "invinsible."

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 01, 2012, 11:10:58 pm »
yes, they should make the actions like attack scratch,bite, and all stuff like im IMPRESSIVE TITLE (i heard rumors its returning and i tried it said its returning)(i also watched videos of how they fight but never played it sadly) i mean seriously its bullshit im TIRED of it ugh

In IT they had attacks but you couldn't attack other players. I was just saying if kovu ever put them back and fixed it like that.
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.