Author Topic: |Tempestatem Silva|(Forest Animal RP. Open & Accepting)  (Read 19864 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: |Tempestatem Silva|(Forest Animal RP. Open & Accepting)
« Reply #70 on: April 18, 2014, 12:22:34 pm »

Riana

As Riana sterred bluntly at the small creature she raised a brow as if to hurry the small creature into speaking, luckily the she-wolf was tolerent and less likely to attack when she was calm-her tail thumped against the rock but her attention was quickly torn away. Her large eyes locked onto what seemed like a tan creature drawing nearer to theM-watching what this mountain lion was doing she remaind laying on her side. A cool breeze continued to blow as she sat ontop of the rock. Ears began to twitch as the she-cat begun to speak.

Looking back at the chipmunk she now knew as Chippy as the lion spoke about his actions being stupid. Chuckling the sound of sudden rustling and the snapping of jaws caused her head to whip around and a growl to rumble up her throat and erupt past her lips-the lion snapping its jaws near by. Feeling something press against her leg Riana lifted it into the air, looking down and seeing the spotted rabbit-raising a brow she shrugged and placed her paw back down. Her attention moved back onto the lion who was now seated in a tree. "Yeah it is odd, but so is a lot of thigs!" she smirked for a split second, then raised her left brow as she looked up at the feline, a smile slowly fored at the side of her face as her tail beated against the rock.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
« Reply #71 on: April 18, 2014, 03:29:35 pm »
"Indeed.  I would like to know if you 'buddies' stay together, and by the looks of that rabbit, you probably will.  When winter does come, deer are harder to find, most animals hide, the wolf will get hungry.  And she'll have a snack within reach at all times.  Tell me, Scotch, was it? Tell me how you are able to trust a wolf so easily.  They are smart and cunning, this may be just a trick into keeping you around until she's hungry.   After all, there's nothing like a fresh kill to satisfy the stomach."  A half-smile set on her face as she looked down at them, her blue eyes locking onto the rabbit with an intense stare.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 18, 2014, 08:33:34 pm »
"Well, I don't plan to stick around with a wolf, I'm just taking shelter while you decide when you want to go back to hell, were you belong." The rabbit spat at the wolf, eyes 'narrowing'. "And stop acting like a know it all mountain lion, everyone knows that you cats are the dumbest things in the worlds, isn't that a fact? When the humans are gone, the dogs will most likely be the dominate species on earth, you on the other hand will be bowing before them!" The rabbit spoke boldly, as if he wasn't afraid.

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 18, 2014, 11:06:36 pm »

Riana

The she-wolfs eyes locked onto the feline as she spoke again, it seemed as if she was trying to tease the rabbit or make the situation a little more intense-which seemed to be working. But Riana couldn't help but grin, her head soon turning to the rabbit who seemed to have an outburst and sick up for himself-raising a brow she nodded. Then looking back at the lion "You could be right, but sadly you aren't. I tend to do my hunting with more of a challange and prefferably a bigger meal if getting the chance, but why would I make something I know a meal? A little sly wouldn't it be?" she muttered with a more rough tone.

Looking down at Scotch she raised a brow, then slowly lifted to her haunches-the rabbit still seeming pressed against her as protection. The day was getting on and she wasn't planning on sitting around all day connecting with others-she wanted to wonder around like usual. Running her tongue across her lips she allowed her jaws to part in a yawn, a whine sound coming out as her head jerked back ever so slightly. A few minutes later she lifted to her paws looking at the lion "Now I'll be on my way. If you need any help Scotch feel free to find me!" she muttered with a dip of her head.

With that the she-wolf crawled towards the edge of the rock, sending one last glance in the pairs direction with a sarcastic laugh escaping past her lips which was soon followed by a shake to her head. Pulling her legs up from the rock and allowing them to hang of the edge-in a quick motion she pushed off with her hind legs and landed swiftly on the ground. Slowly she began to walk away.

DA Account

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
« Reply #74 on: April 19, 2014, 02:20:35 am »

Zarya snickered as the wolf left.  She looked down at the two creatures.  "Aw, your protection left you.  I suggest you run.  I've been wanting a good chase."  She stood up and stretched, "It was nice hearing where you live, Chippy."  She glanced over at the log and smirked, "It's good to know that whenever I may need a bite, you'll be there."  The mountain lion jumped down and sat at the base of the tree.  She extended her hook-like claws and licked her paw.  She glared at Scotch, "Humans have nothing to do here.  Isn't as if humans don't exist already?  Are cats and dogs competing to be the best?  No, I didn't think so.  I don't know how long you've been in the forest, and by the way you act, it seems either you've been raised outside of the forest or you've got some loose screws.  What were you thinking?  'Maybe if I go up to this wolf it may not eat me?'  You know, the only reason you're not dead now is because it just so happens that I've eaten not to long ago."  Zarya smiled and stood, her tail flicking back and forth, "Do hope that we never cross paths again.  I suggest you stay away from predators.  All you've got to do is stick around a slower rabbit.  Most will go after the weakest.  Survival of the Fittest, you know?"  The cougar glanced up at the meadow.  Most of the deer in it had seen her and moved to the far side of the meadow, still eyeing her warily.  They were ready to run.  "Aww, such a shame.  I was hoping for a good chase before I tucked in for a nap."

((These are what I mean by 'hook-like' claws.))

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 19, 2014, 03:01:26 am »
Scotch 'grunted' rolling his eyes. "I'm not scared of you, pathetic cat." Scotch muttered, quickly hopping away from the mountain lion. He truthfully wanted to get away. It was also a risk he was taking, traveling with a wolf asking it for protection. He'd probably get swallowed entirely, but still he wanted to get away from the mountain lion, so it was a risk he was willing to take.

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2014, 09:56:54 am »

Riana

As Riana walked away she could still hear the voices of the three creatures she had left behind, her tail swaying loosely behind her as she heard the last few words of the mountain lion. Rolling her eyes she shook her head "Dumb, pesky cats! Think they know it all I tell ya, when really they've got a few bolts loose..." she mumbled to herself taking a glance backalthough what she said was true, Riana wasn't on planning on doing so-when hunting she likes a challange, not something she could just grab. Besides she knew Scotch and Chippy why would she attack. Shaking her head and ridding of the thoughs a familiar smell of rabbit lingered into her nose-raising a brow she turned her head stopping in the same time.

Allowing one ear to drop it appeared Scotch was heading off in the same direction, tilting her head a little she sighed and decided to wait. Once the small furball stopped beside her she smiled. Turning back to glance at the lion then back at Scotch "I see you don't want to stay around there for much longer..." she muttered with a chuckle-her tail flicking as she turned.

Giving her fluffed tail one last flick she continued forward. Her long, sturdy legs extending as her large, broad paws pressed against the soft crass, her ears twiched at the many sounds she could hear around her. Unaware wheather the rabbit was going to stick around or leave she continued forward-either way she didn't mind, company was company. Running her longue across her lips the black she-wolf had now entered the forest almost, the place where she liked to get a little exercise or go for a swim.

DA Account

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 27, 2014, 01:05:46 pm »

Kilo was flying through the air when he saw something happening below. He landed in a nearby tree and watched.  A mountain lion was talking with a wolf and what looked like a rabbit and chipmunk. He heard the mountain lion say something about the trio being friends. 'A chipmunk, rabbit and wolf? I thought wolves always ate them..' He wanted to intervene, but he knew how dangerous mountain lions were, and just kept watching in interest. When the trio left the mountain lion, Kilo flew off.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 29, 2014, 02:55:55 am »
"Stay around?" Scotch gasped. "Are you joking! Once you left I think she was planning to eat me... And I find you interesting wolf... Yer not like the others but still your predator and I'm prey so I am still tense around you no offense. " Scotch said looking around. "So.. Where are you headed?" The rabbit asked, his head tilted a slight bit.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #79 on: April 29, 2014, 02:40:44 pm »

Character Name
Aoi
Species?
Wolf
Picture/Description
Aoi is a solid white wolf with blue eyes, as you can see in the picture. She stands at 28 inches, and is built for hunting big game. Her legs are long, and her body is sleek. One of her ears has a hole in the side, and she can normally be seen LOOMING around the river on her own.
Background/History
Aoi was born in the snow, and was the only pup of the alphas. She acted as a keeper of peace when the times got hard, the snow got deeper, and the violent outbursts between her pack mates became more severe and often. In the last winter, her family didn't stand a chance at all, due to the lack of food, seeing as the herds moved away from the ice and snow. Following the herds, Aoi hunts on her own, and even travels on her own.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 04:44:41 pm by Shizuo_the_Epic »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�