Author Topic: Which Character is most close to your heart?  (Read 7667 times)

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
Re: Which Character is most close to your heart?
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2014, 04:14:44 pm »
I had some trouble over the past few years as to which character should be my fursona.  After some thinking I decided that my most closest to heart fursona was indeed 'Forgotten F Wolf'. She is a realistic wolf based on my imagination. I use her for my signatures, profile and inspiration. In fact when playing other games I go as 'Forgotten F Wolf' and try to match the markings and colour right so that it looks like my Feral Heart character.

We've had our ups and downs, so I am proud to say that Forgotten is my special fursona.
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline trinitylovespink

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Glowing potato pocket
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2014, 08:33:47 pm »
My Soul Character is SilverLark
I spend most of my floofy days on her and is me but a little bit more Depressed
(Wow This is Really Emotional XD So Long)
Here To Help!
Ingame: trinitylovespink
dA: Donttouchsilverlark
Tumblr: Donttouchsilver

Offline xXQueenXx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Sippin tea
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2014, 08:07:14 pm »
My "Clover" char o3o She's a lioness that means so much to meh ;o; Clover represents me too ^-^ Love her<3

Rizzla

« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2014, 01:05:47 am »
The answer to that question, for me, is an easy one. Pigment is the character closest to my heart. He's "helped" me through so many emotionally hard times so   far. In fact, everyone of his features is designed to comfort me in times of need. I'll use his big, feathery wings as an example. They're not just good for flying, they are also great for giving hugs! If i'm ever feeling sad, upset, frusterated or any of those things, i imagine Pigment giving me hug. Trust me, it helps. A lot. Pigment may not really be by my side physically, but he most definately is mentally. I consider him my guardian.

Offline Wolff Hybrid

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • When your eye's Meet . . . So does your heart <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2014, 08:40:00 pm »
The character closest to my heart was my first character I ever made.  The first time making a character is the most fun because it's a new experience and you really have no idea what your really doing.

Offline damiian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2014, 08:36:25 pm »
i would have to say my closest is my fursona rink and my other character suzi
but out of characters that are not mine i would have to say Ghost by Ghosthawx,Creeyd by creeyd and Jessica by TastyRainbow <3 because i love them dearly as well as every beautiful character by LittleMissDrama
Its so so so so SO SO RARE i ever log into the game i am always found around the forums usually at my inbox or the help forums.
My username in game is rink if you find another user using rink it is a fake.
If you  cannot get a hold of me on here you can find me on the IT server dragons den as rink or deviantart as AlphaRink