Author Topic: Halcyon Valley: Literate | Mapped | Rivaled | Active | Wolf Roleplay [OPEN]  (Read 13255 times)

Offline Harmedial

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Uhh ... Hi. I guess for the purpose of this site I'm gonna go by Har 83
I'm brand new. Like seriously just joined. So I understand if you don't even want to acknowledge this.
But I'm an experienced forum roleplayer, and I like to consider myself advanced. So I would be more than happy to put effort into any role that was needed to make this work, everyone might just have to give me a grace period so I can get a solid feel on how the controls work ... and how different roleplaying actually is.

The roleplay sample given is just a small fraction of my forum posts.
I don't know if that has anything to do with this place. Or even if that is how roleplaying works here 0.o
Sorry if I'm ignorant.
Like I said. Completely understandable if you pass over my application.

Username: Harmedial
How active are you?: Well, School is about to let out, so I'll be able to be online all the time.
Character Name: Renier
Character Appearance:
Character History: He joined up with the Greywinters on their way to the new territory ... Maybe? It just depends on what role I need to play
Desired Rank: Warden
Roleplay Sample: There wasn't a whole lot more fight left in her victim, by the way he lay there after she let go. Zearah had originally prepared herself for an attack, but by the looks of her opponent, she had took more of his life than she had originally thought. It made her life easier though. She could make a clean kill, instead of a messy one. It would probably be easier on her opponent as well. For death by loss of blxxd wasn't too bad. Eventually he would just get tired and fall asleep. After his eyes were shut, it wouldn't further register with him that his life was over. Usually she would have made it more painful, but the monster from within her was still hungry. She didn't have time for her usual games. Maybe the next time, though.

The vixen tip-toed around her victim as he lay in the dust, thinking his last thoughts. Most animals like her chose to make their attacks at the throat. But not Zearah. She found with enough power, and given the option, that the spine was a more effective move. He mumbled something, but she was too caught up in her work to really take note .. or care. She leaned in and efficiently broke skin. She was successful in hitting his main artery, and the scarlet came pouring out.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 03:36:57 am by Maquel »

Offline Ashenwarrior001

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Goddess of da fluffies
    • View Profile
Username:Ashenwarrior001

How active are you?:I'm around about four days a week, but it really depends. Usually I'm very active on weekends, Fridays, and Thursdays, but I'm around about once a day.

Character Name:Shiba --Yes, it's a female..

Character Appearance:http://ashenwarrior.deviantart.com/art/Shiba-bio-sheet-437660928    I was goofing off when I sketched this one up..

Character History: Shiba does not know much of her history. All she can remember is the flames. Her family was gone, and so was the rest of her pack. She was young, but taught herself to survive. She lost her left eye in a fight against another wolf, and then decided she needed a pack. So she set off and found this one.

Character Personality (optional): Loyal, Strong, Caring, Serious, Strict, somewhat impatient.

Desired Rank:Scout or Warden..

Roleplay Sample: Shiba sat on "her" rock, eye staring at something in front of her. A small rabbit poked it's head up from a hole in the ground, almost taunting her. She stared at it, puzzled. "Do rabbits even live in holes?" She questioned as she got up, padding over to the hole. She peered down, wondering where the small creature went. "Hellooo?" She said softly. Giving up patience, she grabbed a rock in her muzzle and shoved it down the hole, then proceeding to smash the stone farther down the tunnel. "Suffocate the little..." She muttered.

Ashenwarrior DA

Offline SavvyJackal

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Both of you need to talk to me in-game about this, mmkay? When will you two be available?

Offline SavvyJackal

• View Profile
Due to a weird turn of events, we now have THREE packs. Ashwinter ("true neutral"), Zephyrwillow ("neutral good"), and Evershade ("neutral evil").

Ashwinter Pack and Zephyrwillow Pack are recruiting. If you're interested, post here. ;3

Offline SavvyJackal

• View Profile
Zephyrwillow Pack is recruiting.

Ashwinter Pack and Evershade Pack are closed.

Offline Harmedial

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Umm ... what would be a good time for you? I don't really have much going on, I just need to know a specific time I should try to be online.

Offline SavvyJackal

• View Profile
Umm ... what would be a good time for you? I don't really have much going on, I just need to know a specific time I should try to be online.

8:00am CST or 1:00pm CST. I may be super busy today so that's all I've got. Pick a time. xD

Offline Harmedial

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
It looks like I'm just in time, then ^^
It's definitely a convenience being in the same time zone.

Offline SavvyJackal

• View Profile
And so the alphas have met. Lots of drama has happened.

Valerie found out about Aodhan's plan to split away from the Ashwinter Pack and start his own. Aodhan has threatened war with the Ashwinter wolves. Meanwhile, Aodhan and Arlot have agreed to form an alliance. After what Aodhan did to Valerie, though, Arlot seems to be conflicted about the situation. Valerie is attempting to get Arlot and his Zephyrwillow wolves on their side, to avoid further confrontation. After all, if Evershade goes to war with Ashwinter, with Zephyrwillow's aid, the Ashwinter wolves will be screwed. There is a lot more to it. An Evershade wolf went after the Ashwinter pups, but the Evershade wolf was killed. A couple of other wolves have left Ashwinter for Evershade. That is too much to explain here, however. I'd like to keep it brief. ;P

War will not begin any time soon. We're not moving that fast. We have planned it out so that Aodhan and Valerie will soon make up, and will not go to war for another two to three in-game months (two to three real life weeks), possibly a bit shorter or a bit longer. It depends where the interaction takes us.

We will take this time to recruit more members for the Zephyrwillow and Evershade packs. Who wants in?~ If you guys have any questions about our plot (it's loose, can go in other directions, and depends a lot on what the members do), let me know!

Current Member Count:
Ashwinter = 28/25
Zephyrwillow = 12/20
Evershade = 3/15
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 04:35:06 pm by SavvyJackal »

Offline SavvyJackal

• View Profile
Okay! We've done a small group cleanup, had some pack switching, etc. We have recently decided to allow loners. These loners will be able to visit all three packs, and choose one eventually. We are currently allowing for more loners than normal, since the packs still need some more potential members. It is preferred that you simply choose a pack to join, but if you really want to roleplay with all of the packs before deciding, you may ask to be a loner.

The story is continuing on. Evershade is laying low. The bond between Ashwinter and Zephyrwillow is strengthening. However, winter is coming (tomorrow), which will present new challenges to all three packs.

Current Member Count:
Ashwinter = 22/25
Zephyrwillow = 16/20
Evershade = 3/15

**Loners = 7/3
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 04:35:15 pm by SavvyJackal »