Author Topic: Seeking ADVANCED Warrior Cat Roleplayers for Leadership Position  (Read 1605 times)

Offline Coon

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Important information highlighted in red. However it is recommended you read through everything before replying.

I will not be spending much time formatting this page as for right now I am only seeking one thing. All other members will be excluded from joining until I find at least one partner in making this project a reality.

I haven't been active on FH for very long but have a long history (7 years) of roleplaying outside of this website. While there are some wonderful creative users out there I find it rather disappointing that the selection of literate, realistic roleplayers who know how to use those words beyond advertisement is so small. This is where you come in. I am searching for a partner in crime here.. Someone who would like to assist me from the ground up. Someone who has the patience, time, experience, and know how on how to create a successful group and maintain its success.

That said I myself am also currently busy with several other projects until graduation so my time for the next month will be limited. This time will be just the planning portion of our group. Map making, character design, History, group information ect ect. Below I will post an application along with a list of requirements to apply.

First off. To start this "Group" will in fact be two groups or clans (with potential for in the future to expand further.) based on one map. I can take care of the map making myself but there is a preference for someone who has experience in this department as well.

All Applicants Must
- Be literate and present example proof so I know this.
- Follow a code of conduct to be established in roleplay.
-Work as a moderator for our map(s)
-Be regularly active no less than 3 times your average 7 day week (preferably Fri-Sun)
-Have no history of rule breaking on Feralheart
-Must keep a good reputation online in or out of roleplay
-Must set the example to younger members and treat everyone with respect.
-Have good teamwork skills
-Keep updated on periods of time they will be away.

Preferable Applicants will (Not required but preferred)
- Have a history of leadership. (This is speaking more towards groups, management, or administrative positions.)
-Be at least 16 or older
-Be artistically inclined
- Have at least three years of rp experience.
- Mapmaking experience
- Live in the US (Primarily for timezone benefit)
- Have access to their own personal computer

Please fill out the following application and send it to me in a private message. All applicant responses below will be ignored. You may however ask questions below.

Application

Forum/Game Name:
Prefer to be called by?

Possible Character name:
Possible Clan Name:

History in an administrative position? Y/N If so where?

Map making experience? Y/N Examples?

Digital artistry experience Y/N Examples?

Age?

Gender? (Not required)

Please below post a 1-5 paragraph piece of writing. This must be in a story mode, first or third person. It can be roleplay, previous writings, ect ect. Does not have to be animal based.

Why are you presenting this application/What is your interest in the group?

More information may be requested upon receiving your application. The final due date for these is May 20th 2014 but if I find a suitable partner before then it may close earlier.
By applying you are agreeing that you fit within all of the required skills/fields requested

« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 12:57:12 am by Conner »

Offline Kittycatty

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Partially Gone.
    • View Profile
Re: Seeking ADVANCED Warrior Cat Roleplayers for Leadership Position
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 05:00:43 pm »
Salutations! <3
I discovered this thread eons ago, yet I never found the time nor motivation to actually post something. Is it still too late to  inquire about a thing or two? ;v;
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 05:03:41 pm by Gone. »

No longer active on the forums, though I do check back once in a while.