Author Topic: How do you handle your RP fights?  (Read 8691 times)

SilentEcho

Re: How do you handle your RP fights?
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2011, 07:37:13 am »
Wolfaboos?

Just a message to everybody:

Fight people who you're RPing with, not randoms.

Offline Vulpes

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Groovy!
    • epidome
    • epitomefox
    • epitomefox
    • epitomefox
    • View Profile
    • Web Page
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2011, 04:18:11 pm »
for realz.

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2011, 07:11:05 pm »
I have just found out today why I'm not on FH that often. It is because of the amount of idiocy, spam and general people to poke fun that are available.

Was online a moment ago, as my character, The Joker. In the 15-20minutes that I was online, I was called the un-mentionable and has one of my ankles "shredded and torn apart" by a lion cub.
Wow, I bled like a fountain -.-

Now excuse me whilst I go and regain my patience and my missing ankle.
-.-
Someone give that lion cub a leg. Misplaced fustration if you ask me.

ForceField

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2012, 12:56:56 pm »
Ugh no one can handle rp fights. Some mouse brains just want to annoy others and it's terrible. Seriously, "I teat you apart no dodge, you die I rip apart your bones and you drown." Really people?

Evanescence

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2012, 05:03:09 pm »
Usually when someones like "RIPS OUT THROAT SO CANT BREATHE DERRRP" I usually troll em back and say "PUTZ STRAW IN THROAT N BREATHS AND KILLS DERP." They usually leave me alone after that ^_^

Offline Dark Greyodon

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I'm a ghost robot with rocket feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2012, 12:34:58 am »
I try to not be a complete weakling and die immediately, but I also let myself get knocked around a bit so that it remains fair.
If the person I am RP'ng with is doing well, I may give them a reward and pretend to die, but if they're god moding I'll either get my butt out of there or show them how annoying they are by doing the same thing as them: "Breaks skull, NO MISS, eats brains, kills".
Really I prefer not to fight because sometimes I forget it's just a game and I will genuinely find myself getting very pissed off.

Offline BlueKinTsukiko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2012, 03:47:54 am »
-Sighs- Best move I've done that has always worked and forever will, After one god mods or powerplays on me I just simply state.  -Does not die from god modding or power playing.-

And I've been stress free ever since. :]

Offline Talfreo

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2012, 09:08:48 am »
A great, but unfortunately a hard thing to set up- way for me to set up RP fights on here, is T2 Fighting. It's literal definition is: "T2 is a style of combat which favors speed over power, and rewards basic fighting instead of complex attacks and defenses."

A friend of mine made a topic about this kind of fighting quite a few months back:

Traditional 2 (T2) - Fast-paced fighting that uses 7 words to attack, 10 to connect, 7 to dodge, and 12 words to counter-attack.
This is my absolute favorite style to watch. While it seems like whoever types the fastest would win, even the slowest typer can actually be quite the strategist and use careful planning to win.

For example, one person will state their range, and then has to type 7 or more words to attack another person ( No auto-hit ). While this same person is trying to type their 10 or more word connect, or the attack hitting, the other person has a chance to dodge or counter attack. ( 7 words or more for dodge, 12 or more words for counter )

It uses real-world physics, you have to be fair, some moves are un-avoidable. The reason I find it the most fun to watch is because it's unpredictable; all of it is mainly improvised. People commit to the same moves when they fight, ( biting, scratching, etc ) so T2 forces someone to step out of their comfort zone. c:

T2 also uses a point-system, where if someone is hit 5 times, the other person wins. ( You can either end the fight there, or kill the other person once you reach your total amount of hits that you both planned before the fight.)

HallowenCANNON!

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2012, 12:15:29 pm »
Once I was minding my bussines in South Pole,just runing around in circles and then I hear ''Get it!'' ''Bites neck NO MISS'' ''Breaks leg NO MISS'' ''Kills with one hit'' and I was like all the time ''Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...''  I hate modding.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2012, 01:40:40 pm »
Well, if I had to choose, I would choose to get rid of the godmodders, and n00bs, ect.

But this does remind me of this one time, I was rping on Bon Fire, minding my own biz, and this one jaguar thing disides to attack me and my fellow rpers. It said something close to this: *Lands on mare* *Bites mares neck* *kills mare with jump* WTF is that?! I mean really. I said something close to this: Yea, I want to attacked randomly, by a godmodder and powerplayer. *Nudges other mare* Lets get attacked randomly by godmodding and powerplaying puppies.

o3o Nope. We got godmodded and powerplayed by a pizzaman and his cheese pizza.

But I'm not saying names, because I can't remember them. But I would if it made me feel like it was that bad, but it really wasn't. My friend and I just ignored the jumping and 'attacking' us. XD it was funny. I would turn my head, while 'drinking' some water, and see a jumping creature on my friends head.